• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Central California BBW for fun

• Thread starterCaliBBW
  • Start date

CaliBBW

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2007
I'm seeking real meetings with black men between the ages of 25 - 45yrs old. I like guys who're a little on the dom side, well hung, BIG sexual appetite, open minded, and discrete. No drugs or alcoholics. Must be from the Bakersfield, California area or can travel here. I can't afford to travel right now, sadly.

I'm a SWF, 37 yrs old, 5'5", long brown/blonde hair, hazel eyes, 46DDD tits, tight pussy, and a fat/firm/fuckable ass. As for my weight, I'm a BBW...that's right...FAT. :flash: So if you don't like fat girls, then you sure won't like me. I'm discrete, open minded, on the submissive side, and ADORE black men! :bj: I also love MMF threesomes and moresomes.

If you're interested in hooking up, please contact me either on here or Yahoo! messenger/email (my handle is bkfldbbw). Not interested in phone and/or cyber sex. Only interested in those who're serious. :hump:

i'll fuck you

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. You want me to email you? I see a hotmail address in your profile. Wasn't sure if it was active still.

ROUGHRIDER said:
i'll fuck you

You did? Through here? Sorry. Never came through. I'll try to pm you. Would like to talk with you more.

blackkisss4u said:
Ughh i just PMed you. Im in Lancaster in June

i have a thing for bbws my dick gets extra hard when i see that meaty juicy puffy pussy hell i would eat your pussy till ma tongue gets numbs then fuck the shit outta you till your pussy is sore from the incessant pounding hope you like your ass smacked too

Well if you ever find yourself in Bakersfield, California, let me know! :yumyum:

leopardhunter said:
i have a thing for bbws my dick gets extra hard when i see that meaty juicy puffy pussy hell i would eat your pussy till ma tongue gets numbs then fuck the shit outta you till your pussy is sore from the incessant pounding hope you like your ass smacked too

Users who are viewing this thread