• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Central NY Couple for some black fun after Hours

C

CNYCPL4FUN

Central New York 30's MWC for a little fun. Anyone in the Utica New York Area Or Albany and Syracuse area drop us a line. Prefer to meet first for dinner and a few drinks before going into the sack. Gotta get to know you a little first

A Picture Of the Wife

Sorry I forgot to add a picture

Attachments

• thirdshots.jpg
    thirdshots.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,823
  • secondshots.jpg
    secondshots.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,873
  • firstshots.jpg
    firstshots.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2,883
Gorgeous

AM not in NY but i gotta say, she's got a great body. Would be good to see her pussy too.

Othello

Damn Hot!

Darling that is an outrageously sexy body. Made for giving pleasure for sure. Especially that white creamy skin. Always look for that kind of skin on a black cock loving MWF. Wish I was near NY to feed you my veiny shaft, see those white thighs spread wide for me. I'm sure there's plenty of brothas in NY to take care of you though... hubby might regret it.

Man she looks good enough to go to jail for......love those big thick pointed nipples. Would aslo like to see her cunt....post more pics. An idea take some pics of her outside flashin black guys!

:D I live in the WNY area if you are interesrted let me know. I am close to Buffalo single, well built and hmmm she looks very, very nice.

Write me back if you are interested...fishjr99@netzero.net and I have an ad here also.

Bats

Attachments

• 2003.jpg
    2003.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2,135

Users who are viewing this thread

Back