• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Certificate of Union

• Thread starterfuncplindixie
  • Start date

funcplindixie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
This is a document I made, I would love to hear what everyone thinks of it. I would love to see pics of husbands and wifes printing it out, signing it, using it, along with their black lovers. For a higher res. copy u can email me funcplindixie@yahoo.com.

union

looks very good, I think all white hubbys and bf's should sign one. It's the right thing to do.

what a load of rubbish, are you guys on drugs or something

Another piece of bullshit you asked what people thought well that is my thought. Yes and alot of good people have left this site due to the increase of the fake bullshit and the idiots trying to argue with them for their post that they asked for in the first place.

I know its not this way all the time, but most "bulls" are the ones being used. The lady is in control, so why anyone would want to give a "bull" any rights whatsoever is way beyond me.

True. Most think it's the woman being used as a sexual object but the "bull" is just as much a sex toy for the couple.

just out of curiosity, what is it that you guys don't like about the idea?

Amazingly Ridiculous!

Never ceases to amaze me and the little woman of all the stuff people can come up with on this site! lol

I've noticed pimpology that most of your posts are negative. You seem to down those who don't share your views...why is that?

Have you nothing better to be doing with your time than thinking up and posting a rubbish piece of paper. What the fuck will they think of next. Who the fuck would fill in or entertain that.

Celticgoddess said:
Have you nothing better to be doing with your time than thinking up and posting a rubbish piece of paper. What the fuck will they think of next. Who the fuck would fill in or entertain that.
A person that has no mind.

funcplindixie said:
I've noticed pimpology that most of your posts are negative. You seem to down those who don't share your views...why is that?

Forums are places to exchange views and make opinions, if everyone agreed and didnt make their own points, we would not develop our own knowledge or see another side to the argument

Ever notice how 20 posts can be against something yet they invariably single out mine? Always a "new" user with just a handful of posts. They really don't think they're fooling anyone do they?

Users who are viewing this thread