• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

change my name to: I'mACuck

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Deacon - no, I didn't have a chance to see or do anything with her on Monday night after my discovery. However sex Wednesday night was incredible.

Watching her undress - knowing Brad's been seeing her that way too - she even commented on how "big" I looked lying there on the bed gazing at her. I couldn't hide how aroused I was. She gave me that giggle of hers again and I just told her that lately she was really turning me on. And I then added something to the effect of "... knowing you've been with Brad really turns me on....".

She didn't take the bait right away but later as we kissed and I made my way down her body she did start to tease me a bit. It was once we started fucking that the conversation ramped up a bit. I started it by asking her if she liked sex with Brad. She could feel me get harder and bigger when she said she did enjoy it and was happy that I'd gotten her started.

It was when we were in the heat of things that she began to initiate the talk - she just said a few things at first like "...mmm Brad likes this position..." and other comments about how she likes his cock and how she likes to suck him too.

I tell you - between her talk and my brain going crazy thinking about a mid-day rendezvous between her and Brad - it was getting pretty intense. I asked her when she'd be seeing him again and that I wanted her afterwards. I don't recall everything we said - but at one point when she told me that she really loved feeling him in her - damn, I nearly let loose. We changed positions and she really wrapped her legs around me and I felt her orgasming several times before she apparently was ready for us both to blow.

She started to tell me how the position we were in was Brads favorite and as she told me how much she liked to feel him as they both climaxed together - damn, that was it - I started to pound away at her and a moment later with images of Brad on top of her flooding my brain - I let loose and she followed a moment later. I thought we'd maybe have woken the kids up with how loud we were.

She was a mess afterwards and she gave me that same giggle as she lay next to me and we caught her breath.

I asked her when she'd be seeing Brad again and she smiled at me and said they'd talked about going out for some dinner after work today (Friday) and then going somewhere for some fun. She said that Brad had arranged to "work late" tonight and that she wanted to know if she could be out later than usual as they might get a motel room after dinner.

She asked me so nicely and politely - telling me what I could do with the kids for dinner and such - that it was hard to even think of a reason to say no to her. I asked when they'd talked about this and she said that they'd met for lunch a few times this week and that Brad had suggested this.

I held her close and pulled her onto me - I could feel her wetness against my thigh - and I just kissed her and told her that as long as it was just fun between them, that I was okay with her going with him. She turned her head up to me and just said "I love you" and a second later "You don't have to worry about anything".

So - last night we just were watching some TV and I pulled her next to me and we just had one of those "close moment" and during that time I asked her if she'd told Brad that I knew about them. She giggled once again and said that she hadn't said anything to him yet- that she was enjoying how he was treating her thinking she's cheating on me and giving him a treat. I asked her if she thought he was falling for her and that concerned me.

She said that she didn't think he was looking at her that way - but I said that getting a motel room was as big step up from just a quickie in the back-seat of a car or if his family was out, a quickie at his place. She said that she herself didn't feel any attachment to him - but I warned her that guys can read into things more and that she ought to be sure of how he was feeling. I told her that maybe if she told him about my knowing about them, that it might keep Brad from getting attached to her - if he knew this was something she's doing for me and not just for/with him.

She said she'd think about it and I just told her to be safe about things and that I wouldn't want to see her or us getting hurt.

I thought we might have some fun together again after that hot conversation - by the end of it we were quite hot for each other. Just thinking about it, she knew, had gotten me aroused. But she just said she wanted a good nights sleep and asked me if I could wait.

I didn't ask her but in the back of my mind I was so turned on thinking she wanted to wait for Brad today and that she wanted to be horny for him! I also thought that I too would want to wait for her tonight and for me to be that much hornier for her. Believe me, it took a lot to resist jerking off last night with images of her in my head.

She's downstairs with the kids and thinks I'm doing some work quickly before I go into the office. What she doesn't know is that I already checked and know that her diaphragm is already gone from the bathroom and probably in her purse.

Now if I can just wait till later tonight. She said she'd be home before 11pm so that we'd have time together - and she did say she'd come home "messy" for me if that's what I really wanted. But there was never any mention of anything this past Monday and I just couldn't figure out how to ask so I didn't. It'll come out eventually - maybe later tonight!

Wish me luck (and fun)!

That was a good conversation to have had with your wife....

I'mACuck,

Regarding:

SoonToBe said:
.... So - last night we just were watching some TV and I pulled her next to me and we just had one of those "close moment" and during that time I asked her if she'd told Brad that I knew about them. She giggled once again and said that she hadn't said anything to him yet- that she was enjoying how he was treating her thinking she's cheating on me and giving him a treat. I asked her if she thought he was falling for her and that concerned me.

She said that she didn't think he was looking at her that way - but I said that getting a motel room was a big step up from just a quickie in the back-seat of a car or if his family was out, a quickie at his place. She said that she herself didn't feel any attachment to him - but I warned her that guys can read into things more and that she ought to be sure of how he was feeling. I told her that maybe if she told him about my knowing about them, that it might keep Brad from getting attached to her - if he knew this was something she's doing for me and not just for/with him.

She said she'd think about it and I just told her to be safe about things and that I wouldn't want to see her or us getting hurt.

Excellent move. That was a very good conversation to have had with Sue. You might consider also mentioning to her, at some suitable time, that if Brad tells his wife he's "working late" then meets your wife at a motel, his wife will be able to detect the lie easily by using some pretense to call him at his work phone, perhaps repeatedly throughout the evening. Sue will understand it from his wife's point of view because of her experience with her previous husband, whom she "caught" then divorced (according to your description). This may help impress her with the need to have some sort of "plan" in mind for dealing with his wife's discovery of their affair — which, I would guess, she is aware of already, but Brad has not yet provided her with an easy opportunity to "catch" him. He's about to do that, however, this evening.

It's also possible, of course, that Brad is fucking your wife with the permission and, perhaps, encouragement of his wife, in analogy to you and Sue. If so, I would think that would be something Sue would want to know about.... if only from intellectual curiosity.... even though it might detract slightly from the excitement caused by the "forbidden nature" of their affair. I.e., she could simply ask him.

SoonToBe said:
She's downstairs with the kids and thinks I'm doing some work quickly before I go into the office. What she doesn't know is that I already checked and know that her diaphragm is already gone from the bathroom and probably in her purse.

I would guess Sue is fully aware that you can, and might, check for the presence or absence of her diaphragm — I mean, it's not like it's sometimes visible and unpredictably invisible at other times — but she doesn't concern herself with that. (Why should she?)

Sounds like both of you are going to have a good weekend.

—Custer

Hey Custer,

Well - I'm sitting here trying desperately to restrain myself despite how friggin' hard I am right now.

I haven't heard from Sue since early this afternoon when she called and gently reminded me she'd be out tonight. Pizza with the kids was nice and they're down watching TV and I"m sitting here by the computer totally taken by the idea of Sue in bed with Brad right now!

Seeing the empty spot in the bathroom drawer gave me the most incredible rush of angst and desire at the same time. I hope she's not too tired when she gets home - and hopefully she'll be home shortly after their last moment in bed together - the thought that I might get to feel her that close to when she had sex with him is just totally arousing. It might be my first true creampie! I didn't tell her that but she KNOWS I'm eagerly awaiting her return tonight.

I thought your suggestion about my discussing alibi's with Sue and having her suggest to Brad that he should be careful was very thoughtful. But I suspect that he must have a cell-phone and - I know from my own late night conference calls with overseas divisions that you're not always at your desk when you're working late. Still caution is a good thing. I seriously doubt that Brad has his wife's blessings as Sue does from me. I suspect that if he did, that he'd be bothering Sue to get together even more than they do.

Regarding the idea that Sue might know I am spying on her via her diaphragm - I'm not sure she's all that aware that I check the drawer and inside the little zippered-compartment she keeps it in (I guess so the kids don't ask what it is if they go in the drawer in the bathroom). The pink case is inside the zipper-thing - I get such a rush feeling that the compartment is empty. Seeing the tube of contraceptive cream missing too is also arousing. Strangely - seeing the applicator next to the tube of cream is also very arousing knowing she used it to let Brad have her.

Maybe it's my rose-colored glasses but I don't see any of the signs that I worried about and read about in the "horror stories" that some people have posted about losing their wives or losing control of the situation. At least not just yet - but perhaps not having it as such a taboo - maybe that's taking some of that edge off. Just a thought. I can't tell you how many times I read Bernina's post about Brad claiming Sue as his second wife and her taking him as her second husband. I don't see it - and to be honest, if I was Brad, I'd be very happy with what I had and not become greedy about it. After all, it's not everyday that you get to have some truly no-strings-attached sex with a willing woman!

Anyway - I'm going to sign off now and find something on TV myself to watch and hope the next 2 hours or so go by quickly....

Thanks for your ear and your feedback.

Well - it's Sunday morning and Sue has been just incredibly sexually aroused since last week when she made her plans for Friday.

I do not know how I resisted - but I did and dutifully waited for her to return. I guess she came in about 11:30pm and from the look on her face and how she appeared I knew she'd been very intimate with Brad.

We didn't talk much - she had as much desire to be with me as I did for her and it was incredible. Knowing she'd left his arms maybe 30 minutes earlier just did something to me. I just couldn't get enough of her, nor her get enough of me. She said she'd sped the whole way home knowing I was there waiting.

It may not have been creamy - but my god - but my god - it was good enough. The moment I slipped my cock into her all I could feel was warm wetness. If this is what a creampie is truly like - I will have to find a way to be with her next time!!!!

We rolled around on the bed - she took advantage of my extreme hardness by getting on top. It was the most exquisite feeling in the world to feel her slip down onto me. When we'd both reached our limits she eagerly rolled onto her back and let me enjoy her. Just as I was pounding away and right at the brink of exploding she teased me and just said "turns you on knowing Brad was in me earlier doesn't it?".

That was it for me - as if I could give her any more clear a sign that her sexual antics turned me on - as soon a she said that I plunged deep into her one more time and let loose with my own load inside her. She squealed as she too climaxed - and as we lay together catching our breath we could both feel the spreading wet-spot underneath us.

I simply cannot say enough of how much my love and admiration for her has grown in these past few weeks. I love seeing this sexual side of her that's been hidden for far too long.

We awoke early Saturday morning with her in the bathroom fishing out her diaphragm. Her putting it in and taking it out has always been a fascination for me - can't really explain it other than knowing what it's preventing. Still, watching her pull it out and seeing the remains of our sperm come out along with it was terribly arousing. She smiled, gave me that same sexy giggle and came back into bed with me. I suspect she'd had enough sex for a while but she was so so kind to me and almost effortlessly and certainly without much coaxing from me - she gave me one of the nicest, most sensual blow-jobs that I've gotten in a long time.

I asked her if she sucked Brad and she popped her head off my cock long enough to say "of course" and then went back to sucking me. Just thinking of the night before was all I needed to start to orgasm.

Last night she was equally horny again. I was surprised to be honest - thinking she might have had enough from both of us on Friday - but I was mistaken for sure.

We talked a lot about Friday night - how they'd had some dinner at a bar/restaurant near her work and then how they'd checked into the motel about 8:30pm. She told me how he'd left some wine and cheese/crackers in the room earlier and how that really made her feel good - that he'd thought about her and prepared for a nice evening.

She didn't tell me every excruciating detail - at least not in a way that I could put together into a chronology - but she did share that he'd spent quite a while between her legs licking and sucking at her pussy. I know that if she's letting him do that - that she feels very comfortable with him. She's always told me that she really needed to feel good with her guy to let him go down on her - that she always felt that was even more personal than having sex with a guy. She didn't have to tell me how she orgasmed - I know how she is when she's into being licked/eaten - she cums very easily if she's in the right mood.

She told me how once they'd gotten well into foreplay that she excused herself to the bathroom to put in her diaphragm. I know from our own times together that she waits as long as she can before putting it in as the cream tastes nasty and that marks the end of when me (or Brad apparently) will go down on her.

But I also know what it means another way. The cream is a nice lubricant and once it's in her - there's little more needed in terms of foreplay. She did tell me how they'd changed positions many times, even commenting that he seemed to like "doggy" the best. I asked what position they were in when he finally finished - she just said "missionary silly, you know that's my favorite". Damn if that didn't spur me on again last night and as I took my place on top - all I needed to do was to think of it being Brad in the same position and that was it for me. I managed to stay long enough to get her to cum along with me (even if she did help along by rubbing herself at the same time) - but nevertheless - feeling her pussy around my cock and feeling how hot and wet she was just set me off.

We lay there together again last night - her head against my chest as we listened to the crickets in the yard and all I could do was hug her deeply and tell her that I loved her. Feeling her slide up next to me and then kissing her deeply was all we needed to tell each other that nothing had changed for us other than perhaps loving each other even more.

It's weird to think this way but in some ways, I want her to fuck Brad even more, especially if it's going to trigger these kinds of reactions. Even the kids are kidding with us that we're so "kissy-wissy" these days. If they only knew.

She confessed

Well, it wasn't so much a confession as an admission. She knew she had nothing to confess to because she'd done nothing wrong. I had to remind her of that.

Anyway - it started last night. I'd noticed the diaphragm had disappeared again Tuesday morning. Fortunately it was busy at work and I had sort of forgotten about that until driving home. When I pulled in Sue wasn't home yet and that turned me on even more thinking about her driving home maybe after having been with Brad at lunch. But I didn't say anything about it at all. And after she got busy with something after dinner - believe it or not, I opted to say I too had work to do and instead let my imagination go and, along with some videos from one of the streaming sites - I honestly felt like masturbating instead of fucking her. I let my mind really go and just enjoyed myself.

So - fast forward to last night and she's telling me she needs to get into work a little early today which is nothing new. So she starts to lay out what she's going to wear - and I notice she's got some nicer panties on her dresser as well as a basic knee-length skirt and some thigh-highs (all she wears when it's hot out instead of panty hose). I'm in the bathroom now brushing my teeth when she comes in and starts to look at me and I can tell she wants something so I move to one side and motion for her to get what she wants from the drawers in the vanity. But she says she'll wait as she wants to use the bathroom anyway.

At that moment I realized she probably wanted to grab her diaphragm and put it in her purse. I fought off a hard-on at that thought and rinsed my mouth and let her have the bathroom. Sure enough, a minute later when it was my turn to go - the drawer was empty.

I let it go and didn't say a word but damn it was hard to not try something with her in bed.

This morning she'd left her purse on the bed as she was getting ready in the bathroom and she yelled out to me to give it to her. Without thinking about it I brought it to her and she put it down on the vanity and opened it as I stood there.

There it was - sitting right on top - the pink diaphragm case. She turned to look at me and saw that I was staring right at it. She made some weird noise like "owwwww" and I just looked at her and said "it's okay". And I kissed her. She asked what I meant by that and I just said "I figured it would get to this sooner or later - you did say he's married, right?". I continued by telling her I figured sooner or later they'd start to go for "quickies" (as we call them) from time to time. She still didn't say anything so I just kissed her and said I loved her and was totally turned on by what she was doing (I put her hand on my hardening cock to prove it!).

She was totally dumbfounded. So I just said "Whatever you do, just be careful". And then I quickly added that I was going to try to get home earlier this afternoon and to maybe take Friday off. She still didn't say anything - so I just added "come right home as soon as you can after work - I'll be here". Finally all she could say was "Wow, I didn't expect this".

So - here I am. Waiting for her to get here in about another 30 minutes. I deliberately didn't call or text her this afternoon.

I would just love for her to come in and be honest with me about what she'd done - if she did it with him at lunch, I'd love for her to just say that. It'd be very hot if she'd start admitting some of her desires instead of my having to be a detective about it all.

Soon To Be

Thanks again for sharing your really hot and sweet wife with other men and telling us about it. Yours is really a very special lady and she is a execptional Hot Wife. You seem to have the very best of this hot lifestyle. This is how it is meant to be,as the more she gets the more she and he wants, then the more You want. This is why having a Hot Wife is right for alot of us and a very satisfactory arrangement for all involved. Being a sub to a woman would not ever be something that could happen to a man who simply likes for his wife to fuck other men. This is a wonderful relationship and a Hot Wife is a real treasure and i keep expressing this for it so true. Others that like to be controled by their woman just cant understand this, but we all know its different strokes for different folks. When a woman such as your wife starts fucking another man and it works, it will not take long for her to realize how absolutly ecstatic, happy and HORNY she can make make her husband. She also will quickly realize how happy and sexy she will make the other men that are fucking her. She will also get a lot of sex and all involved will love and thank her for it. Us men love it, for evertime we think about her getting dicked, its hard on time. When she is doing one of her lovers most of US, like you cant wait for her to bring her fresh fucked pussy home. Damm this is hot!!! Let me tell you that one of the hottest ball busting things that she can do is bring you home a totally unexpected fresh fucked pussy full of come. I call i surprise pie. I could rant on and on but i wont, so i will sign off on this now. But first let again tell you BOTH thanks for sharing your new found hot wife joys and wish you continued bliss filled sex. I am very happy for ALL of you:)okdeacon

Hey - only have a few minutes right now but she did get home Thursday afternoon a bit late. The kids were out doing stuff in the yard when she came in about 5:30. I sprung up from the couch to meet her at the door and I could tell immediately that she'd just been with Brad - after work and not at lunch time.

Before I could get to her she turned and headed up the stairs and crooked her finger at me to motion me to follow her - as if she needed to ask...

We fell into the most intensely passionate kissing session we've had in ages. I swore I could taste him on her breath and we quickly fell into the bed and continued.

I swear I felt excitement like I hadn't felt since we first started dating. I unbuttoned her blouse and felt like a kid seeing her bra underneath and thinking that Brad must have had it undone not more than an hour earlier!
Her nipples were just so suckable and stiff.

She rolled to one side and unzipped her skirt and I pulled it down to reveal her lace-edged panties. I went to pull them off her legs with her skirt but she resisted and told me to slow down and "we'll get to that". I just wanted to slip my hand down and feel her but she clamped her legs together and told me to wait a minute - and with that she pushed me back and started undressing me.

Finally - after her kissing sucking my hugely stiff cock - she lay back and seemed to give me the signal that I could unwrap the last of my present.

She was giggling that same giggle the entire time as she stared at my cock bouncing away stiff as could be. Finally I pulled the panties down past her hips and then down her legs. As she slid one foot and then the other out of it she just spread her legs and I just looked up at her very wet pussy!!!!

It's summer so she's pretty bare (she like a little on top but it bare around her pussy - she says it so no hair sticks out of her bathing suit bottoms) and there it was - her pussy right there. Wet - swollen and just open a bit - open enough that I could see just how wet she was! The moment I let my mind go to the thought that it's Brads cum in her - my god I swear I almost came at the thought.

She knew I wanted her so badly at that moment - to hell with any more foreplay - she was obviously wet enough for me - and OBVIOUSLY open enough for me too.

It wasn't creamy - but I knew not to expect that - but it was so so wet and so so open inside her that I just was amazed. It was like the other times I'd been with her afterwards - but just so much more wetness in her!!!! I slid right in - all the way in - on the first gentle thrust. There was NO resistance at all in her. I do not know how I didn't cum right then and there but as I slid in and out of her - she started to moan along with me. I couldn't believe that she could still cum more but here she was - meeting my thrusts with her hips.

I really wanted to fuck her for hours and hours but all I could think was that Brad had just been in her and it was his cum in her as well as all the spermicide that was making her so wet! When I let my mind go to the fact that she was so totally open - and that there was just no resistance at all - and that it was Brads cock that had opened her up.

That was it - in one huge gush I just exploded in her. I swear it almost felt like I was peeing in her - it just gushed out of me like someone had wrung a sponge out in one big squeeze. She squealed too as I pounded into her and the most obscene squishing noises came out of us where we were coupled together. It felt like we'd peed all over each other from how wet our crotches were but all I could do was grind into her over and over and over - even as my cock shrunk inside her - it was just hanging there in the gaping depths of her pussy and I still couldnt get enough of her!

Finally - after I just couldn't move any longer I rolled to her side and we both lay there. She giggled at me again and said "I guess you enjoyed that!". All I could do was lie there and nod my head yes and just moan "mmmmmm".

I swear - other than maybe our first fuck ever together, this one will be forever burned in my memory! I leaned up on one elbow and just looked at her - my little hotwife had arrived! Seeing the mess between her legs wasn't a turn-off at all - in fact, at that moment, seeing all of our cum all over us - all I wanted to do was re-live that moment over and over and over.

Now, this all took maybe 20 minutes. And we became aware of noise downstairs in the house and suddenly came back to earth that we needed to think about dinner.... All we could do was laugh at how we both looked when we went into the bathroom to clean up.

More later...

>More later...

I think you did just fine thanks. :)

I think you are in for some really good times ahead. This lifestyle was made for a couple like you.

Awesome

Soon To Be; I thank you and your very sexy little Hot Wife as this is all so hot and thrilling. You really have a wife to adore and be proud of as she is making your life very special. You are a very fortunate man. Enjoy this treasure of a hot wife and thank her everyday. She is really taking great care of you and Brad and it should only get better and should last for a long time to come. For all involved i sure hope it does. There is NOTHING that can compare to the joy of a true blue hot wife. Best Wishes . okdeacon

Our first argument about this

Well - I had this thought as I wrote that last post that it almost seemed too good to be true too.

We had our first true argument about all of this earlier tonight. I'm sort of frustrated by where we left it so I'm here in our office while she's watching the end of something on Tivo.

So - after the kids are in bed and we're watching TV in our bedroom she moves over next to me and tells me she needs to ask me a question. I click mute and say what's up?

Something about not beating around the bush and then she just asks me if she can go out on a date with Brad? It wasn't just what she asked but it was how she asked too. I just got really spooked by how she sounded.

I was speechless for a second and then I just said "what do you mean?". So she says "you know - we'd go to dinner and then have some fun and then I'd come home.".

I don't know why I felt like I did but I just sort of freaked out by it at the time. I just said that I thought that was a bit too much and then I added "too soon". I just kept on going on though - like I was trying to convince her that I was right and that I wasn't just over-reacting or being surprised. And the whole time she started to get her back up about it and saying I was acting stupid.

That was about an hour ago now - I guess I've cooled off about it a bit but I still have this uneasy feeling about this situation. I'd seen Deacon's reply earlier this afternoon and felt really positive about the situation, this just seems kind of soon for me for them to want to plan an evening out like this and then whatever afterwards. I mean part of me wants to say okay - just share some of the details with me - but another part of me wants to scream that this seems like it's more than just physical sex. I mean I do want her to enjoy what she's doing - and who she's doing it with - but on the other hand, there's something about a romantic seduction evening that just says to me that it's too much right now.

Anyway - I'm not sure how I feel - and to be honest, I don't know that she really knows what she's feeling right now either as we both said a few things that weren't nice too. I'm going to tell her we just put the whole subject on ice till tomorrow evening when we talk about it earlier instead of just before bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be very careful

Hi Soon to Be (now is),

I have followed your saga from the beginning and have enjoyed it very much. You have just bumped up against one of the fundamental dangers of this lifestyle. Women generally see sex as part of a relationship. Romance adds depth and meaning to bumping private parts.

If you demand that she not have a relationship she will either stop her behavior (and hold you to blame), or continue the behavior behind your back (something she appears capable of doing).

I would strongly suggest that you apologize for your strong outburst and tell her that you had a moment of panic and jealousy. This will let her know that you still care (she may be feeling that by allowing sex with other men that you do not care about her anymore) and open a discussion about what the rules are for both of you.

I wish you the best of luck and hope to hear that you have reached an agreement that will allow you to post more exiting stories of your continued cuckolding.

Hi SoonToBe/I'mACuck

I don't really agree with Susan's Slave on this one. Maybe I'm coming at this more from a hotwife husband perspective than a cuck's point of view, but in my opinion you have every right to have an emotional reaction to this new development if it's outside the scope of how you expected things to develop in your exciting new lifestyle.

To my mind - and again I emphasise that I'm here as a hotwife hubby rather than a submissive cuck - you should both be ready to accept that at any moment things might move too far or too fast for either of you, and both be ready to pull back without hesitation or argument. That's what love is about in our unconventional corner of the married world, I believe!

In my own experience of hotwifing this has been an immutable principle for me and my hotwife Annabel, and it's helped us avoid any real fights.

Hope this helps.

Ben

Shocker

Soon to be i was a little shocked to hear that your sweet Hot Wife wanted to go on a date. But not to panic quite yet. First she must tell you EVERYTHING about her outside activites, period. Now i still think its hot to find out at times after the fact that the wife has had sex without asking first. Because she has permission when this lifestyle has been entered into as far as i am concerned. You must also remember that she asked you before telling Brad that she would go to dinner with him. Sorry but if thats all it is, a dinner, not a romantic date. Then i personally would not br mad. They work together and we all have had dinners with female co-workers, no big deal. If its a boyfriend,girlfriend date. Then its a horse of a different color and its not a good thing. In the beginning the fact that Brad was married made him more suitable for this affair because he would not be a threat, remember? Also your sweetie said she would like to do some nooners with him so his wife would not become suspicious of all the late overtime hours. Seems like that concern is not prevelent anymore. That is not a good sign because if Brads wife gets susicious and comes looking they might just get caught. That could lead to some big trouble, such as a divorce.or in this part of the country a real good ass kicking. I dont feel that your situation is out of control by any means.But you two need to get it clarified and work this first bump out. I for one wish you two well and it can be done in a way its safe and all can relax about it. Let us know for your wife is a really Hot Wife to look up to. okdeacon

We talked - came to an agreement

Hey all,

Well, we talked for quite a while tonight. She's on the phone with her sister now so that'll be a while so I had time to update here.

So, I did feel like I owed it to her to at least hear her out. But I wanted to at least get my concerns out first before she gave me her side. So I just explained it plainly - taking advice from here too - that my enjoyment of her activity didn't really cross over to the submissive or to what I consider a true cuckold where the husband plays a secondary role. I told her that my enjoyment came from sharing in the sexual excitement that she experienced and shared with me and also from the "residual" arousal that she clearly has and my enjoyment of that part too!!! She blushed at some of that - I said more but you get the drift. I explained that her going on a date made me feel threatened and gave me an uncomfortable feeling - not because I don't trust her - but because as others said here, if it's a romantic-date thing - then there's other issues going on.

I also confessed to her that I found her somewhat secretive behavior to have been very arousing and then I thanked her for being honest with me about this new step.

Before I let her have her turn I conveyed the other thoughts here about Brad and how his wife would view things and why things seemed to have changed from this somewhat spontaneous clandestine meetings to something that, to me seemed a bit more than just a good fucking from time to time.

I was actually surprised that I kept pretty calm and was able to articulate all of that without stumbling or saying something that just came out wrong. I don't think the parts about my concerns about her emotional involvement came out right, but she understood what I was getting at.

So - then it was her turn. And she too didn't hold back. She told me how she stressed over the thoughts of taking her diaphragm in the morning and not telling me when she'd been with Brad - but she then told me how the excitement and sheer pleasure she got from the semi-illicit behavior was so good. She told me she re-lived moment from when she was younger - sneaking into motel rooms, worrying about getting caught in the backseat of a car. But she also told me that she felt so empowered by it all too - that she was there for her pleasure primarily.

All I could say was "yes" over and over in agreement.

Then she got to the date part. She explained that Brad's wife was going to be going away next week with their kids to visit someone somewhere and he was going to be home alone for the week before he goes to join them for Labor Day weekend. She explained that the "date" was going to be dinner out next week - and while yes, it might be something romantic that night, that was going to be all it was and - then she emphasized - "all it will ever be".

I started to think (duh - you think?!) at that moment that maybe I'd over-reacted last night.

She kept looking at me and kept talking - saying how she loved me for what I was encouraging and she used the word "allowing" her to do. And she kept emphasizing that she held no romantic aspirations for Brad - and that other than a "friend with benefits" she didn't consider him anything else.

I asked her if she could understand how I felt and she said she could given what I told her and where my mind went to and all that - but she emphasized that I should have given her a chance to explain further.

She did say that she was looking forward to this being a "romantic date" - but only in the context of being a prelude for some very good sex without having to feel like they're under a time-clock. And she did say that she did expect her to let herself go a bit and let him woo her and seduce her. But she swore to me that it's nothing more than that! And she said that if I was really uncomfortable about it, even after hearing all of this from her, that she'd cancel it.

She then paused for a second and then looked at me and asked if it was really that meaningful - that I am okay with them going to a motel together but that dinner beforehand is too much? And at that she sort of started to get a bit adamant about the whole thing - questioning my feelings and trying to see why I felt threatened by them being in a romantic dinner vs. them being romantic in a motel room.

I really couldn't answer. I mean there's the whole public-appearance thing but that's not it and to be honest - in thinking about it then and since then, I'm not sure why a dinner-date makes me feel like I do when them going to a motel to fuck doesn't! But I gave her a moment to calm down and then I just told her that - not in those words, but more that I don't understand why I felt like I did and that she'd just have to accept that for now.

We then talked about whether we should have any rules about how things will work out in the future. I said that we should - but to be honest, we'd been talking for almost an hour by that point and the kids needed to be pushed in the direction of bed and whatever - so we just gave each other a passionate kiss - looked in each others eyes and said we loved each other and that we'd find a way to make it work and that we'd either talk again later or tomorrow.

I thought it might have been later tonight but then her sister called and there could be a bomb exploding outside that wouldn't pull her away....

So - it is what it is... For now.

Dont Blame you

Hi There Mate,

I have followed your postings with interest.
You have have a Hotwife on your hands that you help make. With all things in life there must rules and limits and this is what you and your wife must work out.

My wife fucks other guys about 4 times a month.She likes to go out and flirt and pickup.We have a few rules in that we must be honest with each other and she must fuck the guys at our place. I have joined in a few times and have found it great to watch how she fucks another man and the other noises she makes.

Do you have the desire to watch your wife? If so why isnt she bringing this bloke home for you to watch or at least meet him?

I think you need to make her break it off with this guy. After all if its only sex than she should not be worried.

Encourage her to fuck others as there will be less chance of something more developing

cheers

Grant

Where to start...
The past 2 days have been filled with more talking between us.
I've come to see her side and understand how she looks at things a bit more.

She kept on asking me why it wasn't okay for her to go to a restaurant or bar with Brad, but it was going to be okay to go to a hotel room. I told her that I viewed Brad as a "fuck buddy" or a "friend with privileges" but not a potential emotional partner - and that I just associated a romantic dinner as being more of something that would imply more than an FB. So she said - well, what if we had candle-light and music and room-service in the room - why is it different. And I sort of had to agree with her the more I thought about it.

So, instead I asked her to tell me how she was feeling emotionally. I know that "Susans Slave" replied that romance adds depth and meaning to bumping private parts. And I wanted to hear her tell me how she felt and hopefuly, make me less anxious about it.

So - she just told me that she looked at it mainly as extended foreplay. In her own words she pretty much said that so far, it's been this physical horniness that they've felt such that it's pretty much been "wham, bam, thank you maam". Well, obviously a bit more pleasure than that - but I figured out that she was saying that they felt this urgency that they skimmed by the foreplay a bit too fast. And, having a dinner to let things heat up over - she felt would be fun and enjoyable. I did find it a bit hard to listen to at times, it's not easy hearing your wife say she wants her lover to turn her on over dinner so they can have a good fuck afterwards.

She asked me if I hadn't told her at times when we'd talked about our fantasies, how I had at times told her that I was excited by her being attracted to another guy and wanting him. So she asked if the reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. My answer was simple - that in my fantasy, there is never a chance at losing her even if she did get more deeply involved.

Well, we went back and forth but ultimately it came down to her simply asking me if I trusted her. I obviously told her that I did. And she just said that I need to trust her on this and that I didn't have anything to worry about. She then held my face in her hands and looked me straight in the eye and said that she had no desires to have anyone else in her heart. I think after over 20 years together, I know when she's being honest with me and I'm sure this is one of those times.

I know that some of you said I should tell her this or tell her that. But truth be known, I guess it's the cuckold in me, but it is arousing to think of her actually desiring him more than just physically. Of course, I dared not let her even think that - but I can't say that it didn't influence my answers to her. After much hemming and hawing and me trying to find other reasons to be concerned, in the end I told her okay but that she needs to be really careful about what she's doing. It's only next week while his wife and kids are away so in that sense, there's a finite end to what can happen.

So, now it's Friday evening and she's out shopping for school stuff with the kids and I'm letting my mind go. Picturing her and him in a restaurant, him pulling her chair out when she goes to sit down. Playfully feeding each other a taste of the others food. Trying to decide which bottle of wine to have. All the while knowing she's getting steamed up, knowing what they'll be doing after dinner.

I know - I'm crazy to let this happen but I'm also very turned on by the thought too. It may not be an innocent dinner but after all our talking - and the explosive sex we've had too - I think I'm okay with seeing how it goes. She told me she thinks they'll be going out either Tuesday or Wednesday but she hasn't told me where they might go (YES, I would be very tempted to try to see them if I knew where).

That's all for now.

Time to be 007

Get a Sitter for the kids and do some spying

I'm glad to hear you

have talked this out. It sounds like you are back on track for more hot sexual adventures. I would suggest that you honor her request for trust and not try to spy on their "date".

In reading some of the other messages I would have to agree that I come from a cuckold perspective and not a wife sharing one. What I find is key for my relationship is that Susan knows I love her and I will not use her cuckolding me against her. Like you, we have twenty years of history and I have lots of credits in her emotional bank account (read His Needs Her Needs by Willard F. Harley, Jr.). It would take a lot by another man to overcome that balance (or a lot of me being a jerk to spend the balance).

So I guess what I am saying is keep talking, share your feelings -women like that, but don't whine, complain, threaten, or make demands. Let her have a little "romance" to spice it up for her and enjoy how hot and appreciative she will be when she gets home!

The big mistake

SoonToBe said:
Where to start...
The past 2 days have been filled with more talking between us.

She kept on asking me why it wasn't okay for her to go to a restaurant or bar with Brad, but it was going to be okay to go to a hotel room. I told her that I viewed Brad as a "fuck buddy" or a "friend with privileges" but not a potential emotional partner - and that I just associated a romantic dinner as being more of something that would imply more than an FB. So she said - well, what if we had candle-light and music and room-service in the room - why is it different. And I sort of had to agree with her the more I thought about it.

I've said the following so many times, I'm tempted to save it in a document so that I can just post it.

When your wife plays without you there, you're playing with fire. When she is alone with someone else, they develop bonds that can cost you your marriage.

This lifestyle should be about enhancing what you and your wife share. If he's there and you are not, it is not enhancing your sex life with your wife. It is making you the outsider. Ultimately, the passion that happens without you there turns you into a distraction. And her fantasy grows into dreams of a new life with him or someone else.

There are exceptions to every rule, but odds are, if she plays alone, you will end up losing her.

Trying to spy on your wife could have a bad outcome. So far, you're doing well.

I'mACuck,

SoonToBe said:

Good. You're making progress.

SoonToBe said:
She kept on asking me why it wasn't okay for her to go to a restaurant or bar with Brad, but it was going to be okay to go to a hotel room. I told her... ...So she said... well, what if we had candle-light and music and room-service in the room, why is it different? And I sort of had to agree with her, the more I thought about it.

Your wife is very skilled at playing you (as I've mentioned previously). She's moving you in the right direction.

SoonToBe said:
....it came down to her simply asking me if I trusted her. I obviously told her that I did. And she just said that I need to trust her on this and that I didn't have anything to worry about. She then held my face in her hands and looked me straight in the eye and said that she had no desires to have anyone else in her heart. I think after over 20 years together, I know when she's being honest with me and I'm sure this is one of those times.

Yes, I strongly suspect you have it right. Your wife is a strong and competent woman. She is holding your marriage in her hands. My sense is, you can trust her to do what's best for her, for you, and for her family — and you need to do so.

SoonToBe said:
....After much hemming and hawing and me trying to find other reasons to be concerned, in the end I told her okay but that she needs to be really careful about what she's doing. ....

Excellent. Your wife guided you to the right decision, and you made it. You need to let her go out on her date (formally, as it were) with her lover — and, in the future, on additional dates as they find opportunities. Supporting her in her freedom to date and have sex with whomever she pleases is, to a large extent, what your role as her cuckold is now all about.

SoonToBe said:
So, now it's Friday evening.... and I'm letting my mind go. Picturing her and him in a restaurant, him pulling her chair out... Playfully feeding each other a taste of the other's food. Trying to decide which bottle of wine to have. All the while knowing she's getting steamed up, knowing what they'll be doing after dinner.

You're on the right track. As your wife's cuckold, it's important to feel sexually turned on by thoughts of what she and her lover may be (/are probably) doing, and to masturbate while she's out on her dates....

SoonToBe said:
She told me she thinks they'll be going out either Tuesday or Wednesday but she hasn't told me where they might go (YES, I would be very tempted to try to see them if I knew where).

Ah.... she is increasing your anxiety by keeping you in a state of uncertainty....

I would not suggest trying to spy on her. Your role is to "be there" for your children during her dates and trysts... and in any case, you would probably screw up in some fashion that would result in her discovering (or strongly suspecting) your spying. That, in turn, would result in a major falling out that would destroy the trust you've been talking about. I don't think you want that, and it certainly wouldn't be good for your marriage.

If you want independent confirmation of what your wife is doing beyond what she's telling you — which is a lot — you would be better off (in my opinion) to hire a private detective. This sort of thing is their bread and butter; they're very good at it. You would then know exactly what she's doing, with photos, recordings, etc — but it would cost you some bucks; maybe quite a few bucks. Given that you encouraged your wife at length and are responsible for her making you her cuckold, I would not suggest this as a good idea. Rather, I suggest acquiescing with what she wants — she is gradually extracting this from you, in any case — while gradually coming to terms with the fact that "you asked her to make you her cuckold, and she did. Now, her cuckold is what you are."

So far, you're doing well. Hang in there....

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread