• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

charity seduction

6thrusts

New around here...
Beloved Member
Are there any gentleman hung (8"plus) studs in LV pennsylvania area willing to attempt to seduce my sexy 52 year old wife? She is slim and shy with really nice heavy 38D breasts and a very hairy bush that gets wet really easy. She knows this is my fantasy and I think she would spead her legs with the right approach. Over the past 2 years she has droped from weighing 165lbs to 123lbs. I tried to reward her for her efforts with sex from me and that, as always, was pretty pityful. Half limp 6.5" quick 123456 in and out and POP I'm done. She has never in her life been fucked to orgasm! She has no idea what she's missing. Even when I used to get really hard I'd come that quick. Even if it's just one time I'd like to see her have a world class fucking. She deserves it after all she's never experianced even what other women consider normal. I've told her this. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Costa Rica 06 121.jpg
    Costa Rica 06 121.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 897

Users who are viewing this thread

Back