• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chat Mods

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
To the people that are asking me to help you out in the chat room with the ban issues I cannot do nothing about it. It seems like the chat does have a mod that is nontolerant to people as what I have seen and been told. So to the people going in the chat don't argue with the mod or you will be banned she is like what the pimp was here one way his or none nontolerant. The ones that are banned I sent a pm to the one that might be able to help out just relax as things like this take time. For my 2cents I could get banned from the chat I think the mod is out of control and also I'm not talking about RoSquirts as she is as tolerant as I if not more.

From a chat room user..... i have seen the actions in the chatroom and the Moderator in question..... i have seen some of the things said in the room and people's "actions'.... As someone who has in the past been in a position of power.... i see no real "abuse' most of the people get warning as to behavior that is in not inline with room rules and they tend to be abusive and not comply with the rules after that how else can a mod perform the job and responsibilties that they have undertaken other than power they were given to help in maintaining and improving room standards.... in each instance the mod has complied with common sense and the rules of the room to do her "job". In response to the people that were banned they tend to come in and act anyway they wish and when they are caught the come across as the ones being wronged....... if all follow the rules no one will be banned.....if you persisit in breaking the rules,,, then why have rules?

From a chat room user..... i have seen the actions in the chatroom and the Moderator in question..... i have seen some of the things said in the room and people's "actions'.... As someone who has in the past been in a position of power.... i see no real "abuse' most of the people get warning as to behavior that is in not inline with room rules and they tend to be abusive and not comply with the rules after that how else can a mod perform the job and responsibilties that they have undertaken other than power they were given to help in maintaining and improving room standards.... in each instance the mod has complied with common sense and the rules of the room to do her "job". In response to the people that were banned they tend to come in and act anyway they wish and when they are caught the come across as the ones being wronged....... if all follow the rules no one will be banned.....if you persisit in breaking the rules,,, then why have rules?
Fairness is the key issue you have to be fair with everyone friend or not. Yes the rules will be followed as that is why they are setup. The troublemakers and the name callers will get called out as I called two of them out today. I enjoyed the chat room after they decided to leave on their own it was very fun and pleasant for the rest of the people and that is my job to follow the rules laid out to me be fair and make it a better site for all those to enjoy so the chat room will only become better in time the rules will be followed friend or not a person has to be fair with everyone and bite your Lip into at times.

Yeah well i was banned for simply defending myself against rosquirts, as she provoked me into defending myself, all i did was call her or him a moron when he/she called me much worse in a very rude manner. So if i am banned forever for defending myself against an overzealous and power hungry mod than so be it though, I can tell u i will be cancelling my membership to this site.

Funny, your IP isn't banned. In my overzealousness I must have overlooked that.

Too bad I don't even remember this rumored altercation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back