• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chat with my wife right now online!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
She is on the train home and I asked her to email chat with another guy and she said ok. I want the guy to make her cum by the time she gets home!!!!

Found a guy! they are chatting NOW, thanks for the interest...or lack there of LOL

Wish I'd been online earlier. Would love to have given your wife a virtual "ride" home.

doktord said:
Wish I'd been online earlier. Would love to have given your wife a virtual "ride" home.
Might be more oportunities as the guy kinda sucked at it. Leaving room for more guys to cum help

Hi, I'm 31 y.o. And I' m interested in chatti g with your wife....tell me where...

its not the lack of interest i think, its just -the time- you asked for it.

for me it was 10am, on friday it means working.
for the US guys its in the middle of the night, means sleeping.
so just the asian guys left..

as your wife is pretty hot, you can be sure, to an other time, the response would be higher ;)

Tokyocouple said:
STILL LOOKING!!!!! who wants to own her pussy?

I'll make her finger fuck herself on the train till her juices soak her panties. She won't care who's looking and maybe she'll give someone a good show

I'd love to where at

Tokyocouple said:
She is on the train home and I asked her to email chat with another guy and she said ok. I want the guy to make her cum by the time she gets home!!!!

I would love to! PM me, and we agree on it

juan-king said:
I'll make her finger fuck herself on the train till her juices soak her panties. She won't care who's looking and maybe she'll give someone a good show
wow! that would be hot, but nowdays the police are getting super hardcore about people fucking around on the trains, both men and women. but some erotic email chat should get her wet enough to squirm around ...if your good at it.

for the guys that replied...Post up your stats.

hi

Tokyocouple said:

hi babe

She's going on cam in 30 min. We will be on Skype. If your interested post your stats!

Users who are viewing this thread