• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chat????

• Thread starterBlackExCon
  • Start date
dig420 said:
It's not 'these people'. It's just me. If you think you can do better with a shoestring budget or if you have 50k or so to donate so I can hire a team of programmers, please let me know.

50K for a chat that cost you $49? But if you need help paying for that or for support for CodyChat, let's talk about something that's not a fantasy number. I'm serious. You know how to reach me.

Last edited:
To build something like he has at cuckoldconsultant would cost quite a lot. Maybe not 50k, but definitely in your 'fantasy number' range. Programmers are very expensive. What he has isn't a 49.00 chatroom with extensions, he has a totally custom program built from the ground up skinned to look like codychat. Also, there is no guarantee you would EVER make a return on your investment. Chatrooms aren't exactly cash cows.

Users who are viewing this thread