• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating girlfriend diary idea

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Would love to write a story about this if I had the time, or if anyone else would like too?

Could be written from the boyfriends oint of view but with parts from his girlfriends diary written by her. One idea I have is that the couple become friendly with an older man and this leads to him coming round to their house for drinks. The boyfriend is aware that his girlfriend knows this older man but thinks they barely know each other.

There is a chemistry between the man and his girlfriend. The boyfriend finds her diary where lately she has been writing about her guilty thoughts. She describes how she wanted to tell her boyfriend about the sex she had been having with this older man just before she met her boyfriend. But can't because it was some of the most filthy and dirty rough sex she has ever had. The older man would come round with the intention of using her and treateing her in ways she would never want anyone to know about.

She then continues to describe the things he would do to her.

Over the days and weeks through the story the older man continues to visit and the boyfriend watches the two of them aware of what they used to do in the past. He continues to read her diary and it starts to arouse him.

The girlfriend starts writing about how when the man is there the secrecy of what they both know turns her on and she wants to be his dirty little slut once more.

Diary

My wife kept a diary/journal for most of her life. She included in it some descriptions of the other men she had experienced in her life, her thoughts and included pictures of a lot of her lovers (most taken by me), as you read thru her writings you can start to get a full picture of a woman that trully enjoyed her life to the fullest as we "shared" her married pussy with quite a few men. It was a great life for the both of us as she was getting what she "needed" and I got to watch her on many occasions and almost always got to enjoy sliding my dick into a well-fucked wife. Diaries can be great fun to keep. GTR

My wife also keeps a diary. Reading about her fucking other guys is a real turn on. She doesn't know that I have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back