Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date
Hub has sucked and been fucked by lots of guys. He is a bi bottom. I work from home and sometimes they come to the house to fuck him. If I'm available I participate and video...

4(2) blur.jpg
2 blur.jpg
Sucking BBC.jpg
2 (2).jpg
4 (2).jpg
IMG_3346 (2).JPG
7 (2).jpg
Snapshot 1 (4-3-2021 3-26 PM) (2).jpg
Snapshot 4 (7-10-2021 8-10 AM) (2).jpg
Snapshot 7 (7-10-2021 8-11 AM) (2).jpg
Snapshot 8 (12-11-2021 12-40 PM) (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: LNA, 69eatmore77, BILLD and 1 other person
No cheating here. Been a cocksucker for years and wife approves and encourages. In the past have served as a personal cocksucker for men who wasn’t getting it at home from their wife. Would just shoot me a text and tell me to get over they need their cock serviced and I would most of the time drop what i was doing and get over there

Reactions: welder153, 69eatmore77, Stephengrant and 1 other person
MatureHolly said:
No cheating here. Been a cocksucker for years and wife approves and encourages. In the past have served as a personal cocksucker for men who wasn’t getting it at home from their wife. Would just shoot me a text and tell me to get over they need their cock serviced and I would most of the time drop what i was doing and get over there
Yum!

Reactions: 69eatmore77
DaveLee said:
Been married with my HS sweetheart for 26 years, but I’ve also been sucking cock since I was 15. I’m a dad and mostly straight, but love getting on my knees and sucking cock. She has no idea and if she found out, it would likely end our marriage.
I work from home, so I find guys on doublelist and sniffies and suck their cocks when I’m home alone.
I usually don’t cum and most don’t even touch me, they just come in, get their cock sucked and leave.
where are you located

loveup said:
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.
sounds like a great sisuation getting all that cock to suck, I love it when a guy I visit says here it cums and he fills my mouth with his warm sticky cum, makes me so horny I jack off on his bare belly and lick my own cum off from him

• Love
Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, BILLD, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
im interested in a threesome of two bi male& one female one male fucking the female in her pussy or her asshole the other male is fucking the other male in the asshole

MemphisMWM said:
I'm the same way. I don't plan to cum. I just love being used. An anon black dude fucked me silly at the adult theater yesterday. Now my thighs and other muscles are sore as fuck from the way he contorted me. (My butthole is fine though.)
I would enjoy that myself

Reactions: DaveLee
Laceyfemme said:
Question for all of you: Do the guys you suck off have a preference for married cocksuckers? Does the cheating aspect make you that much more of a cocksucker to them, or let them relax knowing that it's really a blow-and-go, no-strings situation?
As a straight guy who uses cocksuckers I like the idea that’s it’s strictly ‘no strings attached.’

Reactions: Laceyfemme, BILLD, welder153 and 1 other person
it feels great to be used by real men

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
20231020_140111.jpg20231020_140101.jpg20231020_140127.jpg20231020_140640.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby and BILLD
loveup said:
I have been sucking cocks behind my wifes back for a few years. I take her to work and then I come home and find guys online to suck. I have been sucking a few cocks a week under her nose for a few years and I have even sucked a few guys she knows. Any age and race and I love sucking daddies and BBC as much as I can. Sometimes the guys film me on their phones and I love to be dirty about it. Sometimes I pick her up for lunch and have the remains of fresh cum on my lips when I kiss her and I also love to have guys cum on my wedding ring and lick it off. I am a total cock sucking ***** and cant stop. My wife loves to get her pussy eaten and sometimes I will eat her out after sucking a few cocks that day. The most I have sucked was 6 cocks in a week and I want more. Does anyone else love cheating on their wife with cock? I have been fucked by a few guys and my clueless ***** wife will never know about any of it ever lol.
I’ve been sucking cocks for a few years also love cum.

Reactions: BILLD
2wheel said:
I hadn't realized how many until a few weeks ago when someone I was sucking did the math. All I could think was holy shit.
most of us that suck regularly have high numbers when we stop to add them haha

Jozyxt said:
Don't worry about identity. Just be glad you expereinced cocksucking.

But from my experience of once finding kissing a guys repulsive, now that I have suck a few, I enjoy kissing guys too. It just isn't the big "don't be gay" deal any more. It is about being friends.
yes i wouldnt kiss a guy for a few years either , i liked being submissive and pleasing men, some guys kept asking to kiss i finely realised that refusing to do what they wanted im not really sub, so i tried again and it turned me on knowing they liked it

Reactions: BiCDhubby
AdamWannabeCuck said:
I'm late 20s and often hook up with a guy in his early 50s. He sometimes texts first thing in the morning before work.

If I'm not at work, I head to his. He gets me to sniff poppers and before I know it I'm taking his cock as far down my throat as I can. Once he's cum, he tells me to f**k off.

Now he wants to me to hook up with other guys so he can see pics/vids with their cum on my tongue.
sounds fun

This is a hot conversation, I sucked cock a few years ago and think of it all the time ever since. Would love to chat with some of you guys. Would really enjoy sucking a nice cock again, just don’t know how to find cock to enjoy these days.

Reactions: BILLD and DaveLee
Jonbowen said:
As a straight guy who uses cocksuckers I like the idea that’s it’s strictly ‘no strings attached.’
I don't think it makes a difference to the guy I suck, he just enjoys cumming in my mouth because I know there is at least another married guy and a single guy that suck him off

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe and DaveLee
Donerite said:
This is a hot conversation, I sucked cock a few years ago and think of it all the time ever since. Would love to chat with some of you guys. Would really enjoy sucking a nice cock again, just don’t know how to find cock to enjoy these days.
DM me and I'll let you know how

Reactions: Donerite
Too bad we don’t have Craig’s list anymore. It was easy to find someone to suck your dick or even pussy. I stayed satisfied when CL was available.

Reactions: 2wheel and SKL
Wish we had a site like Craig’s list. That was a great site to get what you needed. And yes it did have its people that was no shows, but for the most part the ones I met on there showed up and you got what you needed. I fucked several pieces of pussy and got several good BJ. A couple guys sucked my dick from CL but didn’t swallow. They done a great job at sucking, but was spitters. I’m just not into spitters. I want a dick sucker that swallows and keeps sucking till I pull out. What are other guys thoughts on swallowers and spitters?

Reactions: mywifeolga and 2wheel
loveup said:
Yeah, I started sucking dicks at 41 and love the eel it gives me! I don’t think suck dick is really cheating on your wife. It Lina like masterbation, just a little diversion from pussy!

Reactions: whitewife696969, Eerect and mywifeolga