• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating on Wife with cocks

• Thread starterloveup
  • Start date
Laceyfemme said:
Did you time it so your lips moved down the pole and reached the base at the stroke of midnight? You could do it multiple times as they show it over and over again in the different time zones.
i got a lot of cocks when i was young

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, noway and whitewife696969
Eerect said:
I have had more cock since I last posted, my Wife was fucking and giving guys blowjobs at a New Year's eve party and enjoying lots of cum so I decided to suck a cock too, she loved watching me and encouraged me to do more, so I did! I sucked off 4 guys and loved it! I getting addicted to swallowing spunk!!
At a party? So this was a public deal? Being out as a cocksucker is very cool. There is nothing else quite like the feel of a man's cock in your mouth when he is cumming.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, natasnaikul, barebi and 3 others
Jozyxt said:
At a party? So this was a public deal? Being out as a cocksucker is very cool. There is nothing else quite like the feel of a man's cock in your mouth when he is cumming.
It is a fetish/swinger group we are involved with- they hire out a private club every few months, we are all very comfortable with each other and live out our sexual fantasies.

Reactions: natasnaikul, 69eatmore77 and whitewife696969
Eerect said:
I sucked off 4 guys and loved it! I getting addicted to swallowing spunk!!
That is how it usually starts. Sucking multiple cocks for an audience is about as hot as it gets for me, too. I can only imagine the thrill of doing it in front of my wife.

Reactions: natasnaikul and whitewife696969
Laceyfemme said:
That is how it usually starts. Sucking multiple cocks for an audience is about as hot as it gets for me, too. I can only imagine the thrill of doing it in front of my wife.
i did it a lot when i was young started with just 1 guy a older kid friend of my brother but ended up doing it to any one that wanted it event sucked a guy before he was taking my gf out

Reactions: natasnaikul, Jozyxt and whitewife696969
funluv said:
anyone in PA

9 (1).jpg
yes 🧐

Reactions: Readyu and whitewife696969
I've done a few blowbangs but once did a Super Bowl party, 7 guys.

• Love
Reactions: barebi and whitewife696969
Eerect said:
It is a fetish/swinger group we are involved with- they hire out a private club every few months, we are all very comfortable with each other and live out our sexual fantasies.
Very nice arrangement.

Reactions: Eerect
Eerect said:
I am curious to know if there is a definite hierarchy in the group between husbands like you who suck cock with their wife's encouragement and the guys who get sucked, or if it a more fluid "boys will be boys" situation.

What would have been ideal for me was a swing club where the wife sharing was very much one-way. The group would consist of some number of couples with husbands who were cucks, others with husbands who were bulls, and a reasonable number of single bulls for good measure. Seems to me that there would be all sorts of great opportunities for sissification, breeding, and so on.

In the real world I know that there are definite complications for sucking cock in front of a mixed audience. Guys get hung up having a self-image of being straight and it prevents them from accepting their urge to suck cock, or even get sucked off by another guy in extreme cases. I had a different problem if I found myself in the same adult theater or bookstore with slutty women. I would feel very self conscious about not being a biological female, get worried about being rejected (!), and pretty much shut down.

Reactions: natasnaikul
throwback said:
i need something like that... but i want the guys telling me how they would use my wife while flipping through her pics in my phone
I did exactly that,
throwback said:
definitely would love to be topped by a bi guy(s) or sucking off guy(s)... while he/they looking at pics and videos of my wife that i won't post here.
I did exactly that, he made me sit on his cock facing him while he was looking at my wife’s photos on my phone and talking dirty about her

• Love
Reactions: billythomas, whitewife696969, natasnaikul and 2 others
Willdliffe said:
I did exactly that, he made me sit on his cock facing him while he was looking at my wife’s photos on my phone and talking dirty about her

While back had a kind of reverse experience. Was in a adult theater and a guy aproched me, wanting to show a video he recorded of his wife. Was already hard and stroking and while showing me little clips of his wife ( from sucking dick to peeing) he sucked me. Guy wanted to know what i saw and give dirty and as explicit comments as possible. He asked me to please follow to a more privat corner and while sucking wanted to know how i would fuck her, again as dirty and explicit as possible. Guy handed me his phone and while he was on his knees sucking he told me i could watch all the clips and tell what was my favorit. Found a clip of her with a huge dildo in her ass and i told him what i would do. Guy stood in front of me, turned and bended forwards. Directed me inside and asked to show how hard i would fuck her ass. After finishing he leaned against the wall and saw cum dripping down his legs. Guy thanked me for looking at his wife and told he hoped she once was into being fucked like this by a stranger.

• Love
Reactions: qtrmiler, Cuckforolderbull, whitewife696969 and 2 others
Willdliffe said:
I did exactly that,

I would be in absolute heaven. Then fill me up and sent me home to her. She would have no idea but I would be thinking about all the dirty things he said while leaking his cum in the seat next to her.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and natasnaikul
we are all cocksuckers. my first wife had no clue. I would suck cock every week. for 25 years.

Reactions: slutwifelina, throwback, natasnaikul and 1 other person
2wheel said:
I've done a few blowbangs but once did a Super Bowl party, 7 guys.
I love it when the guys come back for seconds… the second load takes longer and is creamier

Reactions: slutwifelina and whitewife696969
i watched nancy deep throut a guy and when he was all the way down he cam in her throut her eyes opened wide i know she could feel him squirting

Reactions: slutwifelina, SquirmingSub and JasonBourne
trobit69 said:
I love it when the guys come back for seconds… the second load takes longer and is creamier
I agree the second load always tastes better

Reactions: slutwifelina, Readyu and whitewife696969
I was protected at school by two older boys, from other kids ridicule because of my cock size. The payback was I had to blow them whenever they wanted. After a few weeks I looked forward to those payments.
I’ve continued being a bitch for men ever since…very discreetly.

Reactions: welder153, natasnaikul, 2wheel and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread