• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cheating or having fun?

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
I have wondered if my wife is being unfaithful or just having fun. Some of the things she does for instance is do a girls night out with a married gir friend. I have met the other lady friend and when she comes over she is dressed in a skirt that barely covers her ass. the wife doesnt always wear short skirts but does wear tight pants and low cut tops. They frequent the local military base bar and don't come home until about 3 a.m. They insist its only a harmless girls night out. They do go shopping alot and she does leave me home when she goes away on business, saying i would only be bored and have no need to go.

humm

it would be a turn on to know she is. I did n't mention this is an every Fri and Sat night thing so i have to wonder. She comes home late and sleeps in and does it all over again. and of course I am not allowed to tag along. Not to mention working late. We will see if I am allowed to go to the Christmas party. She works on a military base and used to date alot of military men according to her but we know that doesn't mean anything. If she were I would let her but i have made no accusations.

Have you attempted to have sex with her after one of her nights out? Do you check the gusset of her panties for semen stains? There are many ways to determine whether your wife is cucking you.

Susan's Slave said:
Have you attempted to have sex with her after one of her nights out? Do you check the gusset of her panties for semen stains? There are many ways to determine whether your wife is cucking you.

Thats a very good point!

Have you checked her panties for 'evidence?'

might find a surprise

thank you

I have not checked panties yet. i will do my best toimorrow morning when i get home. I have to work the all night shift tonight and wont be home until seven. on these nights of course who know what goes on hu? Maybe i have an over active imagination but could these two married ladies be getting laid, blowing in cars?. Or could this going out with lady be a ploy and they split up?..ugh

more

Please excuse my typos. trying to get used to a lap top. On the few occasions she had sex after her night out all seemed normal. Either i am zonked out or she says shes too tired. The other thing is i have met the husband of the other married lady and he works nights also. he is obviously aware that they go out and that she dresses like a little tramp. Both have a nice bodies. For the record their story is they just like to go out and shoot pool and they end up staying until closing time.

you have a Private Message

Mine did the same, night out with the girls. She eventually

told me about this puerto rican guy named jesse she met at a bar in NYC, he took her to his 3 story walk up apt. he took her panties off in the hall. when they got to his apt, he had her strip for him, he laid her down on the living room floor and jerked off on her. he came all over her, stomach, tits, face. then he fucked her silly. she came home about 4 am, exhausted. she fell asleep and i played with her soaked pussy. there were no panties for me to check, he kept them...........

interesting

and where she works on the base she could very easy be doing lunch dates with military men

Desert,

desert said:
Some of the things she does for instance is do a girls night out with a married gir friend. I have met the other lady friend and when she comes over she is dressed in a skirt that barely covers her ass. [My] wife doesnt always wear short skirts but does wear tight pants and low cut tops. They frequent the local military base bar and don't come home until about 3 a.m. They insist its only a harmless girls night out. They do go shopping a lot and she does leave me home when she goes away on business, saying I would only be bored and have no need to go.

Your wife has made you her cuckold. :) A good goal, I suggest, would be to gradually persuade her to bring it out in the open and talk with you about her sexual adventures. :p That would be hot. :cool:

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
hummm

Well,

guess after begging i get to go to her work Christmas party this weekend. and since she bought a sexy dress to wear this will be interesting. Her only remark is that she intends to dance with other men. Trying to muster the balls to ask if she has had lunch with any of these officers. hummm

I suggest a slightly more subtle strategy....

Desert,

desert said:
Well, I guess after begging I get to go to her work Christmas party this weekend.

Cool. That was very kind of your wife to invite you to her Christmas party :) (even though you had to beg :( ).

desert said:
....and since she bought a sexy dress to wear this will be interesting.

Yes, I think so....

desert said:
Her only remark is that she intends to dance with other men. I'm trying to muster the balls to ask if she has had lunch with any of these officers. hmm....

Maybe it would shed the most light on this scene if you were to tell your wife you've given this some thought, and she should feel free to dance with, talk with, and spend time with whomever she likes. You will not interfere or make things inconvenient for her in any way. For your own part, you could drift around at the party talking with others, never being too close to your wife — while from the corner of your eye noting who she's dancing with, talking with, and what she's saying with her body language. By the end of the evening you'll know who her lovers are :cool: , most likely, and you would not have to muster your balls to ask her questions.

If you were to let your wife know it's OK with you if she leaves the party with someone else, if she likes.... you will drive home by yourself, if she does.... then you would know, for sure :p .

—Custer

good idea

i think these are very good suggestions. before i say anything i will let her have a couple three drinks...lol.

Your cuckoldress sounds like a stern masktasker....

Desert,

desert said:
I think these are very good suggestions.

Thank you :).

desert said:
Before I say anything, I will let her have a couple three drinks.... lol.

That too is a good idea. A cuckold can't be too careful :rolleyes:. It sounds like your wife is a stern masktasker, as they say.... a woman not to be trifled with :eek:.

—Custer

stern is right

yes stern and sassy...
her and her girl friend especially like going to the base on "marine night" ( what ever that really means) Friday night is marine night and yes she insist its just to hang out and shoot pool. She has well, asked if i mind and i say of course not. I have been up there one night on this so called marine night and the bar was loaded with no doubt horny marines. Friday, then saturday night party? one does wonder what goes on behond our backs someties.
so maybe this pool shooting line is a crock hu?

Hang in there. If you accompany your wife to her party this weekend, you'll almost certainly gain more insight into what's going on (in my opinion).

i will

I will..thank you, and will be happy to report later

Desert,

desert said:
I will.... thank you, and will be happy to report later.

You're welcome. Your stern and sassy wife (as you describe her) sounds like a hot woman; something of a firecracker. Although I don't know her (obviously), my impression from your posts is, the cooler you are :cool: the better your relationship with her will be.

Will look forward to hearing from you after the party.

Be cool.... :cool:

—Custer

sassy

when i say sassy i mean i get answers accordingly. if i asked her if she had a good night out she responds " good enough" or if i ask her how late she will be from work or how late on a so called girls night out i get "late enough," or "probably past your beddy by time." on rare occasions i get..."too bad"

never a direct answer..

Users who are viewing this thread