Cheating Slut Wife......Need Advice !!!

• Thread starterShocked100
  • Start date
heed the other peoples advise. Enjoy watching her and hearing any tales she has to tell and if you feel like sharing more of her I know we all will enjoy seeing more

Yes I agree - confront her only if you want her to stop. Sounds like you were meant to find those photos. If it turns you on then pay her more attention and keep your snooping to yourself.

Will2112001 said:
You do have to talk. I have a feeling its just sex. If it is. I would think You could have an awful Lot Of Fun. Enjoy The Ride.
Will I do think your right, that is the "it's just sex" part. We definitely love each other and I know it's strong. I have been thinking of it more and more and the thought now gets me excited thinking of it. Earlier tonight I looked at some of the pictures of her with them and got rock hard in a second, I jerked off to them again and it was intense.

I've decided to not bring this up and to sit back and watch via her emails, pics, etc.

I purchased an "email spy pro" and I am planning to install it on her laptop when she gets home.

c4goodlife said:
Yes I agree - confront her only if you want her to stop. Sounds like you were meant to find those photos. If it turns you on then pay her more attention and keep your snooping to yourself.
thanks, and as I just said in post #23 it's got me really turned on thinking about it and seeing it. As much as I want to bring it up like "hey, what the fucks all this". I'm wanting to see and learn more about it, so I decided to keep snooping.

game4owt said:
heed the other peoples advise. Enjoy watching her and hearing any tales she has to tell and if you feel like sharing more of her I know we all will enjoy seeing more
she has not said anything to me or tales, but like I said we have has some nasty sex talk with foreplay and during sex about similar nasty things.

Fabulous situation... enjoy the photos, her emails, and so on. The fact that you are turned on by her slutty ways is a good thing, and like someone else pointed out, you're a registered member here so this is exactly what you are hoping will continue... with good support and advice of course.

I do think she left the photos on there for you to see... just love her, do what she asks, fuck her when she needs it, and try to go down on that pussy as often as you can. She needs those other men for whatever reasons, perhaps they are work related and help her professionally... not unrealistic, trust me. I've seen many women climb the corporate ladder by climbing on top of the important cocks in the office as needed. Maybe she has a drive that you simply can't satisfy alone. That is my situation.

Can you please post more pics of her? She looks incredibly beautiful... fantastic body, and looks very comfortable surrounded by several men at once.

Reactions: purplejoys
unclem said:
Fabulous situation... enjoy the photos, her emails, and so on. The fact that you are turned on by her slutty ways is a good thing, and like someone else pointed out, you're a registered member here so this is exactly what you are hoping will continue... with good support and advice of course.

I do think she left the photos on there for you to see... just love her, do what she asks, fuck her when she needs it, and try to go down on that pussy as often as you can. She needs those other men for whatever reasons, perhaps they are work related and help her professionally... not unrealistic, trust me. I've seen many women climb the corporate ladder by climbing on top of the important cocks in the office as needed. Maybe she has a drive that you simply can't satisfy alone. That is my situation.

Can you please post more pics of her? She looks incredibly beautiful... fantastic body, and looks very comfortable surrounded by several men at once.
yeah, this is eating away at me the more I think of it. I'm getting more turned on each day.

I keep trying to figure out if she left the laptop there for me or not. Like I said, she asked me to fix something in her StartUp a 3 weeks ago. But that's about it. Or maybe she was trying to hid them and I really came across them on luck. Her folders are right on the screen. Mostly all accounts and one account I remember her telling me the company no loungers works with. This was 4 1/2 years ago. That's the folder I opened and noticed a sub folder. In that folder she has the pictures and saved emails.

I think I'm going to hold off on the photos for a bit, I was thinking I might have not posted the others, I did smudge out her face but I can tell it's her and that worries me with her job. If i do post more pictures more of the head will be blurred out.

Thanks again guys for the help.

She will probably call me or text me later this afternoon.
She's now coming back home end of day Friday.

Last edited:
Well my wife called me from work earlier and was real talkative. She mentioned how she couldn't wait to get home from the trip and kiss me and have a nice dinner out together. She was happy about an account her and Lisa was working on. She seemed a little confident and sexy on the phone. She will probably text me later tonight before bed as she does often. Her co-worker is also staying with her and they both go out to shop after meetings so it will probably be after they get in and settled into the room.

Do what You comfortable With. As Far as The Pictures go.

But I have to believe She knew those picture where on that Laptop. She knew You could stumble across them. Why would She just leave them there?
Most of Us would have downloaded them to a thumb drive. Something that could screw up Your relationship. Unless She had it in Her head some where. You just may be turned on by them on some level. By all means keep quiet. But if This type of thing just drops in Your Lap again. You have to say to Yourself, I wonder if She's trying to tell me something? (Down Load Those To A Thumb Drive)

Will2112001 said:
Do what You comfortable With. As Far as The Pictures go.

But I have to believe She knew those picture where on that Laptop. She knew You could stumble across them. Why would She just leave them there?
Most of Us would have downloaded them to a thumb drive. Something that could screw up Your relationship. Unless She had it in Her head some where. You just may be turned on by them on some level. By all means keep quiet. But if This type of thing just drops in Your Lap again. You have to say to Yourself, I wonder if She's trying to tell me something? (Down Load Those To A Thumb Drive)
I have an external hard drive I keep important stuff on in my fireproof gun safe, she doesn't know the code. So I'm good there. There are a good amount of emails I haven't read and a bunch of txt. files she has saved. I know she thinks I'm clever and I wouldn't put it by her, but how I came to find it I would have to be a detective. And what's her motive? I guess I could read some of the emails and txt files.

Information is Power. Read On. The more you know The better off You Will Be.

Shocked100 said:
Well my wife called me from work earlier and was real talkative. She mentioned how she couldn't wait to get home from the trip and kiss me and have a nice dinner out together. She was happy about an account her and Lisa was working on. She seemed a little confident and sexy on the phone. She will probably text me later tonight before bed as she does often. Her co-worker is also staying with her and they both go out to shop after meetings so it will probably be after they get in and settled into the room.

Well maybe You know Who took the Pictures????

Will2112001 said:
Well maybe You know Who took the Pictures????
she works mostly in the office and doesn't go on the business trips. But WOW, that would be a really big turn on!

So any news???

No real news to post. I looked in her laptop and the folder was the same. So unless she didn't do anything, didn't get pictures or they haven't been sent to her yet I don't know what happened on this trip. I didn't have a chance to look in her email yet since she was around the house and I had limited time to only check the folder.

But something exciting did happen Saturday night and we did have a great time. I had showered and started watching some tv. In the bedroom. She came up after doing stuff downstairs and went into get shower. After the usual long shower she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. She came out of the bathroom in a small lacy black teddy looking super fine! I told her she looked sexy and when did she get that. She said she got it while at the mall yesterday doing some shopping. She usually wears an oversized t-shirt to bed and comfortable sweat pants. The fact that she got this got me noticing how sexy she is acting. This has been growing for about 4-5 months now I've noticed. She has been dressing while sexier out and taking care of herself more. She seemed a little giggly and hopped into bed. We did the usual small bed talk about the week we both had. She changed the subject to a little more sexual talk and started to ask me how she looked, how I felt about her and started talking a little naughty. It escalated to her asking me if I liked seeing guys look at her and if it made me horny. I told her "hell yeah I love it". She said good because she wanted to see me happy and she loves me. She also said she has a surprise for me but wouldn't tell me. But did say we are going out somewhere she has planned for a New Years Eve. I thought nothing of it and she went right back into talking about men looking at her more and it was getting me horny.

We started kissing and I was already semi hard from the talk. She reached down while kissing me and grabbed my cock. Her hands were so soft and she started to stroke it softly. I was rock hard in no time and horny as hell. She's spunky and said let's role-play fantasy talk. I was ok with that and said "sure, let's do it". So she said "what if we were at a bar and men were looking at her". She asked what would I think. I said she's hot so I didn't blame them one bit. And said I liked that men looked at my sexy wife. She smiled and said these were strong men and were eying her up like a hot piece of ass. By this time I was starting to drip a little and she could tell. "A little excited?" She said. You could tell? I replied. She got closer to me and started back at a story.

Now this is where she went on so I'll try to type it as she said it.
I will put it in a separate post so this post isn't long.

Now this is where she went on an I didn't stop her so I'll try to type it as she said it. I didn't say anything as she was speaking since I was in a sexual trance.

She then the went on to say we were at the bar playing pool. while her and I were playing a group of men started playing a game next to us. It was later in the night and the place was getting empty. (She's still rubbing my cock at a nice soft pace). She told me that when it was her turn to shoot the men seemed to stop and watch her. She said It was getting her excited they were looking at her and that I noticed the men staring at her. She told me she had on a soft loose white button blouse with a tight short red mini skirt and matching red high heels. The men were eyeing her up as she played and noticed that some sat on the other side of our pool table and watched us play pool.

Some of the men got friendly and bought us drinks and said she was a good pool player, sexy too. She said there were 4 guys playing pool, 2 guys on the other side and 1 sat next to me. Our game ended with me letting her win so she was happy. She said the a guy asked her if we wanted to play a game of doubles. I nodded to her yes and she said to the guy that would be fun. She said we started playing and once we got going she never felt so excited by having all these men around her and me watching them play pool with her. When it was her turn to shoot she made it a point to get in a sexy pose and be little flirtatious with the guys watching.

She said the guy on my team was named Jack and the guy on her team was named Tom. They were both good pool players and could easily have ran the table, she said they were holding back when playing with her letting her get in as many shots as she could. She then had a hard shot to make on her turn and didn't know if she could make it. Tom asked her if she wanted him to shoot it but she insisted she could do it but needed help. He pointed at the ball and told her she should hit it right about here with a little low english. She looked at him and said, that's not the help She wanted and told him to come over and help her make the shot. He smirked and walked over to her, she started to aim the pool stick and he stood closely behind her, leaned over on to her and grabbed her hands holding the stick. She said I noticed she was wiggling her ass a little as they were aiming for the shot like I was trying to get the right angle.

They made the shot and it was my turn. As I went to take the shot she asked me if I like that. I knew what she meant and smiled and said "oh yeah". I said I liked it so much I wanted her to take my shots as I watched. So she went out to take the next shot, on this shot she got a little more wild, she lifted her dress a little and leaned her leg onto the pool table. All of the men quickly noticed and leaned to get the best view. As she was a about to make the shot one of the other guys name Mark walked by her and brushed his hand across her ass, she told him that he was a bad boy and he smiled. The guy next to me turned to me and said did I mind that. I told him no I like watching her being a tease and I'm not a jealous husband or worry about stuff like that. He said cool I was just making sure you didn't mind. She is a very sexy woman and men get turned on with women like. She said I told him that I was also very turned on by seeing her this way.

Well they won the game and we made new teams. Another guy named Anthony joined her team and I Tom was on my team now. We broke and didn't make a ball in so it was her turn to make a shot. She told me that I didn't notice that she had unbuttoned her blouse two buttons to reveal her firm breasts in her bra when she leaned forward. She made the first shot and moved to the other side of the table which was in the corner to take another shot. There were 2 other guys over there and she looked at them and said she needed help making the shot. They both stood up and stood close to her sides. One stood to her left and put his hands around her waist and looked at the shot she was taking. The other guy stood to her right side and put his left hand over her waist and reached around cupping it on her stomach. She told me she was excited at them standing close to her and touching her so she started to wiggle a little. Tom the guy next to me said that's hot and it looks like she's having fun. I told him I didn't mind and that's what I wanted, as long as she's having a good time.

She then said that the guy to her left moved his hand down onto her ass, then lower onto the bottom part of her dress and down her thigh. He then slid his hand up the back of her leg raising her skirt a little. She looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back at her giving her acceptance of what was going on. The guy to the right had his hand around her waist firmly. Since she was leaning over her blouse was hanging down and you could see her perfect round tits in her bra. The guy looked over at Tom who was sitting next to me and gave him a nod in which Tom nodded back in a signal it was cool. He then slid his right hand under her and I could see it move its way into her blouse that was open. He slowly started caressing her breasts and she enjoyed it. It seemed they were stuck in a position making a shot for about five minutes and I didn't notice. I also didn't notice that Tom had got up from my side and made his way to the front. He had shut the front window shades, turned the lights off in the bar and turned on the closed sign. He also had slightly dim the lights in the area we were playing.

She told me I was so enthralled at what was going on that I was just staring and watching them. A couple more of the guys had moved their way to the same corner where they were. They were standing there watching as the two guys were touching my wife. She told me that Tom sat back down next to me and turned and said "are you enjoying this you little Cuck?". She said I told him yes Sir I was definitely enjoying this. I looked back over at her now and the guy had slid her skirt all the way up around her waist and was caressing her beautiful ass. I could see all of this in the 2 large mirrors that were on the back walls in the corner. I could also see now that she had on a small black thong. The two guys were touching her in a frenzy now. That is when the two other guys moved closer to her and started touching her legs and one was running his hands through her hair.

They were about 15 feet from me and she wasn't making eye contact with me. I wanted to check to see if she was okay but couldn't get her attention. That's when I started to stand up but Tom grabbed my hand firmly and pulled me back into my seat and said "she's okay, you just sit here and enjoy the show Hubby". I looked back at them and the guys were now standing around her and had stood her up in the middle of them. Now all of their hands were on her grabbing and touching her beautiful body. She had her eyes closed and head back and was enjoying what was going on. One of the guys slowly slipped off her white blouse and threw it onto the pool table. His hands went right back onto her breasts rubbing them, I could hear her moan a little since the music was very low. The guy to her left unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to the floor.

One guy behind her grabbed her and helped her step out of it and threw it onto the table with her blouse. I could still see her slightly in the mirror but didn't have a good view. I could tell that she had put down the pool table and had her hands somewhere else. When they moved a little I could see the guys on her sides had their cocks out and her hands were on each of them stroking them slowly. The guys then took off her bra and pulled her thong down and took it off. She was standing there totally naked having 4 strange men touch her beautiful body. The men then dropped their pants to ****** 2 more large cocks. She told me while I was big at 7 inches these guys were large and had 9" and 10" inch cocks. I noticed that Tom sitting next to me had his cock out to and was stroking it watching them. He was also a large man and had to be 9 inches easily.

Now, all the guys had their shirts and pants off and were standing around her. They pulled her arms down in the direction to the floor which she eagerly did. They made her kneel in front of them and started stroking their big throbbing cocks. One guy grabbed my wife by her hair and ****** her onto his big cock. The other 3 guys were still stroking their cocks and also touching rubbing her body and breasts. She said as I kept watching them they made her take turns on each of their cocks going back and forth from one cock to another. She told me I started to get excited and unzip my pants to stroke myself. That's when she said Tom told me to keep my dick in my pants and just watch.

(I was very excited to hear her tell me the story and didn't want her to stop. My wife was in a fantasy role-play and we were both enjoying it greatly.)

So she went on telling me how she took each of their large throbbing cocks in their mouth's and sucked on them as they grew larger. She told me they then moved over to a nice large couch that was right near the pool table and sat her down. One made her lay back as he held her and one stood next to her and made her suck his cock. The other guy got on his knees and spread her legs open and started licking her wet pussy. The fourth guy stood next to them all and was running his hands over her stomach and also caressing her beautiful tits. She told me after he bit she she was so horny she couldn't take it any longer and pulled the guy that was licking her up and told him to fuck her. She went back to sucking both the guys cocks that were next to her on the couch.

As the guy was between her legs she grabbed his large cock and directed his mushroom head at her wet pussy. He grabbed her waist with both hands and pushed forward sliding his cock into her. She then let out a large moan while she had a cock in her mouth. The guys then switched back and forth fucking her and making her suck their cocks as I watched. One by one the four guys fucked her and shot their hot loads all over her. She said that is when Tom got up and made his way over to her and started fucking her also. Now Tom was the grand finale and he was really fucking her hard. He had moved her into a doggy style position and was pressing her face down on the couch as the other guys watched him go at it. Tom fucked her at a good steady pace for about 8 minutes but had to succumb to her moaning and wet pussy. He pulled out and grunted and shot a large stream of cum up her back. He kept stroking his cock and shot more and more cum all over her back. She said that one by one the guys got dressed and walked past me and said thanks. Tom being the last one stopped and said I hope I enjoyed what I saw and thanks for coming there.

Well that is when I was got excited hearing her story and I started shooting my load all over her body and bed. It seemed like I couldn't stop and the cum kept coming out. She said, wow nasty boy, you seemed to really enjoyed my story. I told her it was unbelievably hot and I loved what she was saying. She had told me that she was happy since it was like the nasty talk that we had the last five months doing fantasy role-play. I asked her how she came up with it. She told me that she made Tom up and they were a group of guys who did this stuff. And said that they pleased wives of men and also men who wanted to see their wife with other men. She also asked me if I though that scenario was hot and if I liked it because it was nasty. I told her "hell yeah that was the hottest story ever!" We both cuddled and drifted off to sleep with a smile.

I woke up today and though of how hot last night was. That's when it hit me! Somehow my beautiful wife had told me a hot story to entice me to do something like this. I went along with her showing her I wanted the same. Now I'm not a 100% sure that's what she's doing. And still confused at why she has already been fucking those men. But I can tell you I'm one happy camper either way. My hot-wife is becoming a little slut and still loves me !

I'm working out of town most of this week so I will check in later or when I have more info.

Well She seems to have some sort of End Plan. You have a leg up. She has no idea you know. I told You before the more You Know The Better Off You Are.

Will2112001 said:
Well She seems to have some sort of End Plan. You have a leg up. She has no idea you know. I told You before the more You Know The Better Off You Are.
I totally agree with you. I'm glad I didn't mention anything. She doesn't know I saw the photos and I think she is either wanting acceptance from me or has something up her sleeve. I just wonder what that is. I'm going to sit back and see how this goes.

Well You will get more info from the spyware. Also She will become more careless. (You'll see). You will get a better insight as to her plans.

I don't think she is planning something to be honest.
I somehow think she wants to show me, tease me by letting me see the pictures or make me want to ask her.