• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Slut Wives

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cheating
Eventually yes..Even though I was only in our 4 year of marriage, I was in a sexless marriage and even when we did have sex, it was very disappointing and I never had an orgasm through cock penetration.. Even the two guys I had sex with prior to my husband was disastrous also,.. so you can only imagine my surprise that when the first time I was with this beautiful black man, I had multiple orgasm with him before he finally cum in me. We had sex again that night and then again, first thing in the morning with me again, having multiple orgasams.. It was life changing for me.. I’ve never failed to have multiple orgasms with any black guy I’ve ever been with..

• Love
Reactions: LynneCanton, WhiteMarried and robandkate
cmeinfl` said:
Eventually yes..Even though I was only in our 4 year of marriage, I was in a sexless marriage and even when we did have sex, it was very disappointing and I never had an orgasm through cock penetration.. Even the two guys I had sex with prior to my husband was disastrous also,.. so you can only imagine my surprise that when the first time I was with this beautiful black man, I had multiple orgasm with him before he finally cum in me. We had sex again that night and then again, first thing in the morning with me again, having multiple orgasams.. It was life changing for me.. I’ve never failed to have multiple orgasms with any black guy I’ve ever been with..
Glad you found the happiness you needed and so deserved;)

Reactions: WhiteMarried
4cmeinfl'.jpg

Reactions: WhiteMarried, cmeinfl`, littlec and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
I am happy for you,you seem to be nice lady & deserve to be happy.

Big change!

34564753-eb81-4cc7-b9cb-58f6441f0805.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, VinniethePanda, AnnsHubby and 2 others
My wife loves bbc

4fa27dbf-4b22-4242-bbeb-c2bab36b4b16.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AnnsHubby, ljcarm and WhiteMarried
3 Bad.jpg

Reactions: AnnsHubby, cmeinfl`, ljcarm and 2 others
1 another time out.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, ljcarm and WhiteMarried
3 APPARENTLY SOMETHING.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: cmeinfl`, ljcarm, MarkandJacqui and 1 other person
theOne666 said:
I was worried no one would get the reference......Its kinda dated

Reactions: ljcarm, WhiteMarried and cmeinfl`
1 Just Do It.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, WhiteMarried, AnnsHubby and 1 other person
5 BBC studies.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, WhiteMarried and AnnsHubby
6 bday party.jpg

Reactions: WhiteMarried, cmeinfl` and AnnsHubby
Are you having fun, sitting over there jerking off, dear?

The Neighbor's Kid.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe, buds13, WhiteMarried and 2 others
Oh, don't be silly, honey. Nobody can see me, except that young guy cleaning the pool.

The Pool Boy.jpg

Reactions: hornyaussie4u, sswanabe, MarcusDom and 4 others
Oh, Dwain, please don't let my fiance find out that I let you fuck me on our wedding day.

Wedding Day.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, hornyaussie4u, sswanabe and 6 others
Definitely setting the stage for their married life

• Love
Reactions: wifeykaren, WhiteMarried and cmeinfl`
Mike and Chris said:
Definitely setting the stage for their married life
It is a wedding gift :)

• Love
Reactions: wifeykaren
I was helping out at home and was putting away some laundry.

Old Picture Found.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, chcharlesm, cuckedjay and 4 others
During our first year of marriage, my wife would go down to the pool to sunbath almost every day.

View attachment 1916785

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, WhiteMarried, AussieCuckwannabe and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread