• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cheating tramp

• Thread startertkkg1
  • Start date

tkkg1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2012
caught the slut cheating on me. now im gonna get even by making her fuck another stranger in front of me.

Attachments

• anna (5).jpg
    anna (5).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,820
i may make her drink a little too much one night

Attachments

• P1000388-vi.jpg
    P1000388-vi.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,171
Reactions: tutuburg
How did you find out she was cheating on you?

tkkg1 said:
caught the slut cheating on me. now im gonna get even by making her fuck another stranger in front of me.

That's not really getting even though now is it? Getting even would be banging her best friend or her sister, and letting her find out or catch you.

...thank you for showing her to us...I think I may jo looking at her.
You have more pictures ?

tkkg1 said:

That'll SHOW her!

tkkg1 said:
Goodie a do over:D

No you'll tell her how much it turns you on for her to fuck someone else. You'll beg her to go out and do it again. You'll wait for her to come home and tell you all about it and then suck her pussy, loving the cum that is inside of her. All the while she'll tell you how much bigger his dick was and how he made her cum.

She looks like the type of ***** that fucks everywhere, anywhere, and on command. I'd like to run a breeding train on her and you could father the kid of one of ten men.

Another pics

Her pussy is well used....

Attachments

• P1020764.jpg
    P1020764.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 691
  • P1000344-vi.jpg
    P1000344-vi.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 619
She really needs to be gang banged by 10 or 12 huge black cocks. Make sure they all fuck her ass and then make her suck each cock clean after they've cum in her ass.

Slut needs to take it in all three holes... Pictures need to be posted here.

Anyone here who saved pics of Anna? I think much guys are trading her pics...

Users who are viewing this thread