• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
encasedforfun said:
Thanks for the context. Do you have it set on sound activated mode? I want to say mine lasts for days in that mode - and definitely records 24 hours when in continuous mode.
I did this time. Last time I didn’t. Hopefully, this time I’ll hear her getting plowed by a coworker or stranger! Cross your fingers!

Reactions: mywifecheats and LNA
luvswatchinghotwives said:
So I finally recorded my wife on one of her trips. It’s very hard to tell and I’m not sure if I’m hearing things but I have a snippet where I think I hear a male voice saying “You like that?” Then my wife responding “Yeah” and then what sounds like rhythmic fucking on a bed.

I will upload some clips and if anyone out there is good with audio editing maybe you can enhance it?

The first one is the original and I think I hear his voice at roughly the 6 second mark.

The other one is an isolated segment of what I think is the words I mentioned above.

Or maybe I’m just crazy and hearing what I want to hear. I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

Feel free to message me too. Luvs2watch46 at the address that starts with g
Ok, I ran it through an equalizer. I don't think there are any fucking sounds. The low frequency hum is probably the a/c. I hear a door open and close around 10 seconds, what sounds like "yeah" at 12 seconds, and what sounds like ice being dropped into a cup at around 20 seconds. If anything is happening I think it just catches someone entering her room.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
mywifecheats said:
Ok, I ran it through an equalizer. I don't think there are any fucking sounds. The low frequency hum is probably the a/c. I hear a door open and close around 10 seconds, what sounds like "yeah" at 12 seconds, and what sounds like ice being dropped into a cup at around 20 seconds. If anything is happening I think it just catches someone entering her room.
That’s great! I appreciate the effort! I heard the door too but to me it sounded like it might just be from a room near hers or maybe the room above or below her.

I will hopefully have some better luck with this next round of recordings!

That’s great! I appreciate the effort! I heard the door too but to me it sounded like it might just be from a room near hers or maybe the room above or below her.

I will hopefully have some better luck with this next round of recordings!
Yes, it's possible the door is not her room. However, something went into a cup I think around 20 seconds and that has to be in her room. What kind of room did she have, was it one with an a/c unit under the window? If not, don't know what the lf hum is. If it is I'm guess that is where the rhythmic noise is coming from, though I can't quite place it. It actually sounds like train noise.

You said she was watching Netflix so may what sounds like "yeah" came from the TV. I didn't hear anything that sound like a voice before that. The recorder being in the suitcase muffled the mid range and higher frequencies. The "yeah" is so faint that if the door is in another room, maybe across the hall, it's someone saying yeah in that room, but since it happens after it sounds like the door closes that doesn't really add up.

I don't think you captured her cheating, though seeing her photos, I wouldn't be surprised if she is. No doubt she is getting plenty of mail attention....and I think the percentage of wives cheating on work trips is pretty high.

She had a standard room most likely with the a/c unit under the window.

Not putting too much stock in this one, just thought I may have heard some stuff but not definitive by any means.

She is smoking hot and I am quite sure that the gets hit on a lot. I just hope I can get a recording of it. It will make me cum so hard! And if I can get proof that she is then I plan to move forward with trying to get her to fuck in front of me or at least set her up with a bull and have him get pics and video for me. I fantasize about it very often!

Not putting too much stock in this one, just thought I may have heard some stuff but not definitive by any means.

She is smoking hot and I am quite sure that the gets hit on a lot. I just hope I can get a recording of it. It will make me cum so hard! And if I can get proof that she is then I plan to move forward with trying to get her to fuck in front of me or at least set her up with a bull and have him get pics and video for me. I fantasize about it very often!
Good luck. I hope she is cheating and you manage to get some great audio.

I took another look at her photos, and honestly she's too hot to be faithful.

mywifecheats said:
I took another look at her photos, and honestly she's too hot to be faithful.

I agree completely! And you know she gets huge cock thrown her way!

Alright! Big thanks to @luvswatchinghotwives for bringing to my attention that audio files can be uploaded here! I'm finally able to share some more recordings.

Here is one that I think everyone will enjoy. They spend 34 minutes together in his car before work. She meets up with her co-worker before work in the parking garage. It is unedited and begins with her walking from her car. He picks her up in his new BMW and she puts her work bag in the trunk. Then they drive to a higher floor in the garage. They talk for a while and eventually he pounds her with his cock. I would love to get it cleaned up and be able to more clearly hear their conversation. One thing is very clear though, and that is the sound she makes when he thrusts into her the first time at the 16min 48sec mark. Prior to that I hear some heavy kissing followed by him entering her and then pounding hard as she moans like the cock hungry slut she is.

View media item 705411

I can't imagine how hard your cock must get, listening to the sounds your wife makes while taking another man's cock.

I’m so jealous! I want a recording of my wife doing that!

Last edited:
encasedforfun said:
Alright! Big thanks to @luvswatchinghotwives for bringing to my attention that audio files can be uploaded here! I'm finally able to share some more recordings.

Here is one that I think everyone will enjoy. They spend 34 minutes together in his car before work. She meets up with her co-worker before work in the parking garage. It is unedited and begins with her walking from her car. He picks her up in his new BMW and she puts her work bag in the trunk. Then they drive to a higher floor in the garage. They talk for a while and eventually he pounds her with his cock. I would love to get it cleaned up and be able to more clearly hear their conversation. One thing is very clear though, and that is the sound she makes when he thrusts into her the first time at the 16min 48sec mark. Prior to that I hear some heavy kissing followed by him entering her and then pounding hard as she moans like the cock hungry slut she is.

View media item 705411

Holy shit! I actually just listened to it. It made me rock hard and that’s not even my wife! That’s hot as fuck. I bet you came hard to that. I know I would have.

Holy shit! I actually just listened to it. It made me rock hard and that’s not even my wife! That’s hot as fuck. I bet you came hard to that. I know I would have.
Happy to know she is getting more than just her boyfriend's cock hard. Yeah, it is quite a thrill getting to hear what goes on. Of course when it comes to fucking me she always comes up with an excuse not to - usually that she's too tired. She wakes up an extra hour early so that she can get pounded before (and sometimes after) work.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
@mywifecheats - anything you can do with an equalizer to help clear up the voices in my recording? I'd love to be able to clearly here the 20+ minute conversation she's having prior to taking his cock.

Encased, I played with it a little bit and tried to clean it up as far as I know how with adobe audition. You can hear some things but maybe someone else can tweak it even further. The file is too large to post but email me and I will send it to you. Luvs2watch46 at gee male

Encased, I played with it a little bit and tried to clean it up as far as I know how with adobe audition. You can hear some things but maybe someone else can tweak it even further. The file is too large to post but email me and I will send it to you. Luvs2watch46 at gee male
Thanks! Just emailed you. I'll see if I can compress it small enough to upload here.

If anyone can make out words and phrases and wants to post what they hear with the time stamp maybe we can piece together a bit of a transcript.

encasedforfun said:
Thanks! Just emailed you. I'll see if I can compress it small enough to upload here.

If anyone can make out words and phrases and wants to post what they hear with the time stamp maybe we can piece together a bit of a transcript.
Had to share it from my g drive. Are you able to access it ok?

Had to share it from my g drive. Are you able to access it ok?
Got it - thank you!

encasedforfun said:
Good point. I think seeing it is definitely better but editing/blurring out a face is going to take time and effort. She likes to both suck, and ride, my cock while she talks about fucking other men or watching them fuck me.
Working on that audio, but still too much engine noise.....I can hear the conversation but not hear it, in that the words are distinct, but not enough volume for me to make them all out

I played with it and was able to filter out all the noise. What she said was:

"God I've missed your cock! Fuck me hard with that long thick cock and fill my pussy with a big load of your sweet cum. I want to take it home to my hubby and get frisky with him and straddle his face and order him to lick my pussy clean. Then tomorrow I'll be back for a fresh load."

Just kidding :)

Users who are viewing this thread