• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cheating wife

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
My wife did allot of cheating both while dating and married. I didnt know or completely aware of all the tell tale signs. For a long time she would come home from shopping and shower. Or come home from work and shower. Come home from girls night out and shower...

anyone else experience this?

My wife is the same - whenever she's home late from work or meets a friend for a meal after work, she wants a bath or shower when she gets in.

I think you should start worrying when she doesn't shower .... :eek:

PHP:
YUP ...desert, I think most of us cucks have experienced it. You know, most the time the signals of a disloyal spouse or mate are usually very obvious, but we go into denial and just convince ourselves it ain't so ... that she would never cheat on me. That's obviously bullshit ...

Women are every bit, if not more so, liable to cheat on their mates. And, they seem to hide it quite well until they start allowing their lovers to actually cum inside 'em, then its a little more difficult to cover up the cheating evidence.

Mac is on target as usual. I have no answers just more questions. The only thing I can think of is women can take on more partners than men. There comes a time, when she becomes tired of BS and just wants it out in the open. You feel like a fool telling her, "Honey I do not want you to shower, I want to suck the cum from your pussy." You do, but saying it to her is another matter.

We, persons born with a penis, sometimes forget the extreme social prejudices out hot women must face. So called "good" women will shun her and yes fear her, because she will do what they have been indoctrinated to think is degenerate and wrong. Alpha men will use, but discard. What is forgotten is 65% of the men, and women want a woman like her. Most men want a woman that moma would not approve of. ??

The true test is when the lady takes your hand, and say's honey, I do not really know how to say this but (I am pregnant with another)(I have a veneral deasease, and I had to give the health department your name, and you need to take these medications.)

You could say, I am going to beat the living shit out of you bitch! Alpha response. Or, Oh hun are you ok, hold her tight and comfort her, and take the anti-bodics. Most of us take the "let me hug you" approch.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and littlecucky
I am sorry i meant that this was all in the begining of my cuckolding. She has since admitted she enjoys and sees it turns me on. She does enjoy and wants to continue playing with the local military boys. I have to work all night and she will go out and keep one..maybe two company all night while i work.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My cuckolding also began with my wife cheating even before we were married and were sharing a residence.

I was in denial about it at first and so was she.
We did have a few serious incidents over it where we almost broke up.

Long story short, to my surprise, It started to turn me on.
We had some long discussions where I told her it turned me on but, I just did not want her to lie to me about it anymore and she told me she truly enjoyed being a slut and needed to be fucked by many different men .

So, we set up some ground rules and .......... she was glad she did not have to sneak around any more and I started to enjoy her cuckolding me.

i had a girlfriend for 3 years and for about the last 5 month of our relationship she started cheating and the thought of it started to turn me on really bad but i didnt tell her at 1st i would just imagine her with another guy and get really horny, i eventually started dropping hints such as telling her i wouldnt mind seeing u get shagged bye another man and she would start to tell me she wanted a really big cock in her and mine was small and she would jerk me off telling me how shed had one of her neighbours in his van , bare in mind she was 17 at the time and he was 26 or something really got me going, just knowing that she was foolin around with someone in there car and been really slutty literally made my heart pound and feel like i wanna explode everywhere! then she told me how she had met a guy who played for a football team in his car and fucked him tellin me every little detail lol, she even slept with one of my mates after going down town one night when i wasnt there! and i would ask her who else she had fucked and she would go through a list lol, its nice to know theres plenty of other people like me :) im currently tryin to get another girl so i can try and fulfill my fanasy further

Reactions: Custer Laststand and littlecucky
Once you know it is not cheating, it is cuckoldry

Relax and enjoy,

Attachments

• Not-Cheating.jpg
    Not-Cheating.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 745
mimi27406 said:
Relax and enjoy,

==============

gr8 rack hope she doesn't smell bad :D

I just got an email from some racist white guy who my asian gf's been emailing planning to cuck me.

count me in, six months after the wedding she was fucking one of my friends from the wedding party, and let the whole town know it. I was the classic last to know cuckold. She followed that up with Black guys she was working with, agian she let me come to her work to plck her up and stood there and let me play the fool. Finally she moved out got her own place and fucked her brains out for two years. She came back confessed it all to me and I took her back. she got fucked seven times from two different guys in three seperate session last week and is going out again tonight. Boy did she pick the right cucky or what.

only the wooden dummy noze

Attachments

• 55842003.jpg
    55842003.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 219
My wife had two affairs that I know of, and possibly more, but I never really noticed her taking showers after returning. I had suspicions in the back of my mind but I only found out about her affairs for sure after find her diaries detaling all her dates.

mines passed the taking a shower stage .just comes home and jumps in to bed .
times with some one .some times i come home and there in bed
i dont own her never have .
it makes for a lively life style 'and a do enjoy watching her so much .
and love thats a totally different thing from sex .
dont even no were she is tonight she went shopping about 6 hours ago and hasnt returned yet ,and she had a busy weekend last weekend .
but hey ho we will se what she brings me back from the shops

My wife cheated on me--in our own house while I was there--after only three weeks, and started openly flirting with guys and trying to seduce them a month after that. By the end of the summer (we were married in late March), she'd had sex with at least six guys and been seen naked by dozens more. Moving out of her parent's house and discovering there was a lot more to sex than I could offer was like flipping a switch that turned her into a wild girl. Part of me hated her for it, while another part understood I should be thankful to have a woman at all.

I've caught the wife thru well soaked panties.
Once she admitted that there were a couple times I found out later on by bluffing about what I knew, and since I knew her so well I was able to guess the scenes so closely that one time she even responded, "You were watching!"
I didn't ever answer that straight, but I thought, I WISH!!!

In the beginning, when she was cheating and I was suspecting, I used to check her panties when she 'worked late' and jumped right in the shower upon coming home. The first time I found soaked panties I thought I was gonna explode with anger, but a funny thing happened, I got an instant hardon. I wound up jerking off with those panties and looked forward to more in the future, and I was not disappointed.

married twice, been there, done that. there were times we'd be fucking and i'd take my cock out of her, it was covered with hers and his and put it in her mouth, she'd suck for a while and then we'd kiss. she loved cunt to mouth. she has an incredible pussy and i'd do anything to get my mouth on it.

MacNfries said:
surprised ... wait until you get to slide your cock into your woman immediately after she's been filled with another man's cum ... its indescribable :D A pussy takes on whole, new dynamics when its had a rather large cock inside it that has just spewed its nutsack contents into her. Its all I can do to hold my load when I follow with sloppy seconds. Mac :p
I'm with you Mac. Feels like silk. Love to hear that squish sound when you slide into a freshly creamed pussy, feel it gush to the base of your cock and dribble down your ball sack. And no you can't last long.

My wife cheated on me a couple times in last few years. I found letters to the guys saying how she loved sucking and fucking them. I found pictures of her rimming a couple guys and fucking them. I was mad at first and jealous but can not wait for her to do it again! I encourage her to find boy friends and start dating but I want to watch. I love her and want to see her become a real slut!

Users who are viewing this thread