• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cheating wifes videos

dorsetknob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Found out recently that my wife was havin an affair secretly behind my back while I was at work. Found some videos and pics on her phone that she'd sent him as they were in her outbox. found quite a few so downloaded them to my ccomputer.

Here's one of them that she sent hima few hours before they met to fuck. she didn't think i knew....

http://www.2shared.com/file/1894320/d3ce9f03/MOV00016.html

cum filled pussy

Yeah, bet his cum looked leaking out of it too. a few days later I found some more pics on her phone with cum leaking out of her cunt. Real close-up - I know it wasn't mine... I have the picture but will post on here soon. That was the real evidence that she'd actually fucked him.

her leaking pussy

As promised here are some pics from her mobile that she was sending the guy she was having a secret affair with. You can see one of them has cum leaing out of her swollen pussy - it's definately not my cum so either he took it after he'd fucked her and sent it to her on her phone or she got home after a session and took it for prosperity. Either way it's hot! THe first one she sent about an hour before the other two - this was when she was arranging to meet him. The second one was taken about 40 minutes before the final one - you can see she's getting really wet in the second one - if you look closely you can see a strand of pussy juice from her finger to her leg then the third one is self explanatory!

Attachments

• DSC00111.jpg
    DSC00111.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,064
  • DSC00104[1].jpg
    DSC00104[1].jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • DSC00114.jpg
    DSC00114.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,615
Wow

I love it what a beautiful pussy its one of the prettiest I have ever seen:p :p But I just love well fucked pussies:p Hope I never change.That is one tasty looking pie:p Thanks to you both. You for posting and her for fucking around.Oh the joy of a HOT WFE okdeacon

Who knows sea willy? If you hang out where she goes with her girlfriends you might get your cock wet with her pussy juice. I feel sure that the little slut would enjoy some more cock. She thinks I don't know but I know! Now when I'm fucking her I wonder when the last time she had some hard cock in her. She isn't on the pil either...

Maybe I should tell her that i want to see her get a good fucking but then that could ruin the fun of me knowing she's a dirty ***** playing around my back!

She often says she would like 3 cocks to play with when we're fucking and I would love to see her handle three....

Hey guys - I'm sorry about posting the video on the site that uses spy ware - I didn't know until someone pointed it out - It certainly wasn't my intention to cause anyone any problems so I will stay away from that download site from now on. Does anyone know anywhere else I can upload videos to as I have some more hot videos of her.

Bit disappointed with the feedback thought the subject of my wife having a secret affair behind my back would float a few boats but maybe I was wrong. Anyways I got a few more pics from her phone to post if anyone interested - some with dildos and stuff that she sent him.....?:confused:

Hey guys - I'm sorry about posting the video on the site that uses spy ware - I didn't know until someone pointed it out - It certainly wasn't my intention to cause anyone any problems so I will stay away from that download site from now on. Does anyone know anywhere else I can upload videos to as I have some more hot videos of her.

Bit disappointed with the feedback thought the subject of my wife having a secret affair behind my back would float a few boats but maybe I was wrong. Anyways I got a few more pics from her phone to post if anyone interested - some with dildos and stuff that she sent him.....?:confused:

Sure - post the pics and stuff and lets see what this slut has been doing

more pics that she sent him

Ok here's some more...

I can tell by looking at the dates when she sent them so I know that she met him in a bar and that they began to exchange texts - just jokes and stuff and then he started getting a bit suggestive and saying he'd love to see her body etc. She responsed by sending him one of just her tit (see pic).

He said he liked it and thought she had nice boobs - was there any chance of seeing of more? Initially she said no and just laughed it off - said she was a married woman and stuff but then a few days later I found one that she'd sent to him of her in the shower (see pic)... Getting naughtier!

He text back saying that was hot but he liked to see her a bit closer. She laughed it off and said that's as much as your getting. Then there was a few days break and he sent her one of his cock (see pic) and said "you really turn me on - I've shown you mine now show me yours!"

only within minutes of him sending her that one than she replied with a picture of her pussy taken up her skirt (see pics - one was taken one day, the other the next - the second one you can see her pussy is more swollen so i reckon she'd been playing with herself thinking about taking his cock after seeing the pic he sent her) - I can see from the cloth under her skirt she was in the car at the time!

Things went on from there - I'll post the next batch of pictures and the next installemnt in the story soon..... If you wanna hear any more!;)

Attachments

• DSC00134.jpg
    DSC00134.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC00093[1].jpg
    DSC00093[1].jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 511
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC00117.jpg
    DSC00117.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 551
me too

thats one hot lil bitch you got there! your story is hot too...tell us more as im going thru the same thing....i let my wife go out with a friend...i know he fcked her....then she started with the cell pics and dirty txts....

nice pussy

I would love to see her ahdnle 3 cocks as well, get her to do it amke sure there's some pix!

How cool

Thank's for sharing your pics,

I am sort of in the same boat. My wife is open about her boyfriend and tells me about their hookups, but I am running a chat recorder on the computer which she doesn't know about. The anxiousness mixed with anticipation every time I check the computer after I have been away is the most amazing feeling, sort of like when you find her new texts. My hands shake with the tension as I read their love letters and cyber sex. It's through the recorder that I find out so much more that she doesn't tell me. Stuff that they think is just for the two of them! :eek:

Would love to see more pics and those videos as they become available.

Cheers FTWD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back