• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Check out my Wife's Albums

• Thread starterbikiniking
  • Start date
Her legs

Thanks a lot for all your comments friends, we love and appreciate it, a lot of people were asking for some shots of her legs, so here are here cream, sexy smooth legs, look and comment..!!

Attachments

• S6300362.jpg
    S6300362.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 109
  • S6300363.jpg
    S6300363.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 101
  • S6300364.jpg
    S6300364.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 119
  • S6300365.jpg
    S6300365.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 136
BruceEdwards2010 said:
Wow, she is gorgeous. I want to fuck her so hard with my 8 inches, just pound her pussy as deep as I can, over and over again. I'd finish on her mouth and rub my cock all over her face while you watch.

oh yeah... man that would be so wonderful to watch... yeah she'll behave a total slut with you, clinging to your cock... what a feast for my eyes.

Attachments

• d (10).jpg
    d (10).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 72
  • t (3).jpg
    t (3).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 116
  • t (5).jpg
    t (5).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 173
  • t (6).jpg
    t (6).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 123
Yep:!yep:!

Absolutely amazing Lady, would like to see Her totally naked &face too. Wonderfull Miss and Mrs. I can see.

Gorgeous stunner you have for a wife. She has beautiful tit's...........i l ove them & gorgeous legs & feet :D

Attachments

• 311i.jpg
    311i.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 199
  • S6300364.jpg
    S6300364.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 169
Your wife is very pretty and extremely sexy! Very beautiful tits and ass and although there weren't any good pix of her cunt (unless I missed them) I'm sure she is oh so fuckable!:D

Thank you all for all the love and affection you have shown and Sorry for all the Delay, but trust me, we are going to make up for all the time we had been away from you... and yes I'll begin with some more sexy pictures of my Hot Indian Wife coming to you from tomorrow onwards...

And before I advance with a new album of hers... here's a teaser trailer... a little sneak peek of what the new set is going to be...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Make sure to comment and drop your feedback

I would get a big ole white boner if I was sniffing and licking her asshole with a black cock in her asian pussy. Yummy. Her ass must smell real good before she showers.

bikiniking said:
Thanks a lot for all your comments friends, we love and appreciate it, a lot of people were asking for some shots of her legs, so here are here cream, sexy smooth legs, look and comment..!!

Wannabe feet worshippers, now your chance has arrived - DROP TO YOUR KNEES NOW and let your unmet needs become reality. Don't be a wimp any longer, this is your golden moment. Don't pass up this opportunity.

duke9555 said:
looks like a professional model fer chrissakes

She is available for you to (suck/fuck/fantasize) - so don't miss your chance or the golden moment will pass by you. Who cares if she is a model or not, she hasn't asked for payment in advance to look at her "portfolio".

A real model would be asking $3,000 up front for you to gaze at her with a lot of skin showing.

duke, you are acting like a virgin and not knowing what to do with pussy three inches from your nose.

bikiniking said:
Thanks a lot folks, really appreciate your love for her, she love to read all the sexy, raunchy and kinky comments...
Here are 4 more pics of hers.. sexy and sensual as usual .. please comment dirty on the pics

You have to admire the grace she brings to her photos as she "teases to please".

Users who are viewing this thread