• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Check out my young sexy white wife.... Please comment

• Thread starterCalambres
  • Start date

Calambres

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2011
Hey guys check out my hot sexy white wife. Tell me what you guys think leave comments. She will read your comments and I know they make her horny. She really likes black guys. If anyone is from Oregon or the Washington area message me. We are a open couple I'm not a cuckold tho I just want to watch another guy fuck her. We at the moment don't know any guy to fuck her or another couple. But if you have ideas or want to see special pictures give me ideas

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 603
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 800
  • IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 639
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 674
Very sexy body. I'm not a black guy, but I sure would love to fuck her. I'd fuck her right in front of you. Fill her pussy with my seed.

Damn I would spread her legs push her head down so her ass sticks in the air and fuck her tight little pussy. You need some shots without the flash ruining the shot.

She is very sexy. I'm not in Oregon or Washington but N. California not too far from the Oregon border, if you ever find yourself in the area....

We can take a short weekend trip. We are still looking for someone

Nice *****. I'd slap my cock against her ass and make her suck me balls deep. Then I'd pull the thong to the side and fuck her slow and grind. Fuckin' bitch.

Hey she is very sexy!! I'm located in the SF Bay Area and would love to connect with her. PM if me interested, as I am!!

Users who are viewing this thread