ChicagoNites is the new ro

• Thread startersub_female_4_breeding
  • Start date
In reply to Superman's allegations and his subsequent ban.

I have no idea if the invasion of purples PM's is true but I can say that his aggressive attitude in chat and hostility to others was a disgrace. I to have proof of a few occasions and he should have been banned long before he was. His behaviour since then is a clear indication of his mentality and unfortunately for him some were not prepared to be bullied by him and his purple sidekick.

As for Nites performance as a mod it is a difficult job and from what I have seen he does the best he can. I have seen many times the attitudes mods face immediately they request somebody cease certain behaviour and I for one do not blame them for eventually losing patience with certain individuals.

I guess Im the odd one here because Nites has always treated me with respect and we have bantered together often. I admit I havent seen the incidents that have been posted here, but the warnings I have seen Nites give were to the point and to me seemed fair. I think we're getting a pretty good deal for a free chat room.:flash:

hah1000 said:
In reply to Superman's allegations and his subsequent ban.

I have no idea if the invasion of purples PM's is true but I can say that his aggressive attitude in chat and hostility to others was a disgrace. I to have proof of a few occasions and he should have been banned long before he was. His behaviour since then is a clear indication of his mentality and unfortunately for him some were not prepared to be bullied by him and his purple sidekick.

As for Nites performance as a mod it is a difficult job and from what I have seen he does the best he can. I have seen many times the attitudes mods face immediately they request somebody cease certain behaviour and I for one do not blame them for eventually losing patience with certain individuals.

I love how everyone thinks i am superman's sidekick and to defend superman he only acted the way he did after being attacked himself. And if you think that we are going to sit back and allow people to attack us and do nothing you are surely mistaken. So why don’t you have a look at other bullies that are in this chat.. I can speak for myself and I know I am not a bully. And I will not kiss ass especially nites ass like some people on this chat do. You people get your panties in a knot as soon as someone speaks the truth. This is the reason why there are so many people saying D.C. Is lame.
And as for nites I respected his powers as a mod at first but as soon as I seen him abuse his powers many of times on here I lost full respect for him. I saw people get gagged or banned by the smallest things. And as far as us being banned it just seems funny that we enter the chat room when we feel like it.

Will & Eve said:
While this was apparently a duel and seems to be banned, let me address the thought posted here.

I would suggest that anyone with any real life experience knows full well the odds of hooking up via the chat or these forums is VERY remote. I've heard the stories about the "good old days" by the old-timers but I believe that just about as much as I believe "supreme black man" actually is (either).

Are there a lot of fakes here? Yeah. But there are also a lot of real people here who have no luck at all hooking up for various reasons.

And for all the calls from the, frankly, ill-informed to "get rid of the fakes!" the brutal truth is that there is NO way to reliably and accurately seperate the fakes out from the herd. And, if as you folks say, 90% of the posters/chatters here are indeed fakes, then what makes you think you will have more of a chance of hooking up if I go into chat and kick 180 out of 200 for being fakes?

Assuming I don't make a single mistake there will be TWENTY of you "real" people left!

TWENTY in the whole damned world!

Hell people, if all 20 were in NYC you'd have a hell of a time hooking up.

So, you know, yeah - maybe you have a point about moderation and maybe you don't....I'll leave that to folks who can follow the drama.

but all of you - ALL OF YOU who are bitching about fakes need to grow the hell up and use your brains - IT IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO WEED OUT ALL OR EVEN MOST OF THE FAKES ON ANY BBS OR CHAT!

Full stop.

If you have a method, get the to thee patent office because you are sure as hell a Grade A genius.

well will n eve shows that you are so not into the lifestyle...heres a clue for you..my wife and I have hooked up with alot of bbcs tru the yrs ..and yes alot of them from chat rooms and swinger sites...even here on D.C...so to sit here and say what you think the odds are is alot of crap....Yes it makes it harder that D.C dosent check to make sure there members are real. Now as far as weeding out the fakes and how "Impossible it is" again is alot of crap..I can list alot of sites from sls n mags ,who dont have fakes in the chat rooms and make sure they keep there members real<<crazy idea...For a interracial site D.c dosent seem to care if real black men and real cpls keep comen back.