• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Children living in a cuckold houseold

• Thread starteraudrey_k76
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Um... really? You masturbated only "sometimes"... ?

Here, it's unclear whether you mean you heard your mother fucking your father, or both of your parents fucking other couples, or other men came over and you heard your mother fucking them, or all of the above. Some clarification would be helpful...

Custer,

I heard my parents having sex. I never saw them in the act but I heard them many times. I know my parents were into the lifestyle because as I mentioned in another post, one night, I was unable to sleep and was just laying in bed when I heard a car pull into our driveway and like any curious child I peeked through the curtains and saw my mother openly making out with a man in front of my father. A few seconds later my father was shaking this man's hand.

At the time I didn't know what was happening and was confused thinking my parents were getting divorced or something. The next morning I was very surprised to see my parents being very affectionate.

On another I remember my mother came home very late around midnite. All my father would tell me was that mom had to work late and I had to go to bed. I hadn't yet fallen asleep when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I got up and peaked out the window and saw my mother getting out of a car and my father walking out to greet her with a bouquet of roses. The same man got out to shake my father's hand and then kissed my mother goodbye.

That was one of the nights I heard my mother and father going at it all night.

As for myself, my wife and I have an unwritten rule that nothing comes back to the house and when we go out we don't even go out in our own neighborhood so as to not be recognized by anyone we might know.

Confused said:
You love seeing your mom take cock...and your wimp father???? Seriously!!!!

Its because of idiots like this that this forum has gone to sh!t. This was a legit thread with a legit question about how we should react and protect our children and this mope decides to throw in the above comment that contributes nothing to the original content of the thread.

What happened to all the moderators on this forum?

I'm a mope because I'm a product of this lifestyle????

The side of this cuckold son

Son of a ***** is very much a part of this thread , he grew up in a cuckold home . His mom is cheating and fucking a lot of guys , while his wimp daddy feels sorry for himself sitting in the next room hearing his wife moaning . He is just telling everybody here how it affected him , NOW ! isn't that what this thread is about . He just wasn't crushed over it and embarrassed , like SOME would love to hear . Instead It turns him on thinking of his mom being a real cock sucking ***** , and catching her doing it . I bet a lot more sons would get turned on , if they too got to watch their mom's in action . But they just hear about it and get mixed feeling , it all depends on the kind of son you have . Some may get very angry and want to kick the guys ass , fucking his mom , or really tell his mom off for being a slut . I'd say son of a ***** , just took the high road because he seen his mom's cunt , and with a cock in it . You can say thats DISGUSTING ! but is it , to some NOT. To probably most on here NOT.

Reactions: CrowRaven
pussy boy said:
Son of a ***** is very much a part of this thread , he grew up in a cuckold home . His mom is cheating and fucking a lot of guys , while his wimp daddy feels sorry for himself sitting in the next room hearing his wife moaning . He is just telling everybody here how it affected him , NOW ! isn't that what this thread is about . He just wasn't crushed over it and embarrassed , like SOME would love to hear . Instead It turns him on thinking of his mom being a real cock sucking ***** , and catching her doing it . I bet a lot more sons would get turned on , if they too got to watch their mom's in action . But they just hear about it and get mixed feeling , it all depends on the kind of son you have . Some may get very angry and want to kick the guys ass , fucking his mom , or really tell his mom off for being a slut . I'd say son of a ***** , just took the high road because he seen his mom's cunt , and with a cock in it . You can say thats DISGUSTING ! but is it , to some NOT. To probably most on here NOT.

I agree with you. Even if I don't think my father is a cuck, it has shaped me sexually when I was a teen and laying in my bed, listening many times to my parents having sex.

I was young and a virgin then, but still remember my failures with girls so I almost never went out with friends and girls. I spent my time at home with my parents instead. Both my parents are very old fashioned and dominant, I remember being over 17 years old still when mom sent me to bed at 11 on friday nights because "it was time to sleep" Of course I didn't mind since I knew that within an hour I would be jerking of to moms moans and sighs and the sounds of their bed squeking :)

I spent almost every weekend from age 15-19 listening to the sexy sounds coming from my mother while she was being fucked by dad.

I belive that it has shaped me very much into the cuckold I am today. There is nothing hotter for me to listen to my wife being fucked and I not getting anything myself.

Would I let my own children if I had any listen to their mom (or me) when having sex?
I don't really know, common sense says that it is wrong, but on the other hand if I had a son, it would also be hot knowing that he is going thru the same thing I went thru when I was young, listening to moms hot sexual pleasures.

Wow...this is interesting. I have to say that if I found out as a child that my father (who rules his roost) was a cuck I don't know if I'd be the bull I am today. Who knows though, it might not have any effect at all.

AthleticMom said:
Our son is only 6 weeks so not a lot of concern for us at the moment!

But who is the father? x

This is a tough question so I won't even try to answer it. Ill give you our background and you can draw your own conclusions. My wife and her brother are the product of a widowed mother and her relationship with a married man 28 years her senior. He eventually divorced and they married remaining faithful to each other until his death in 1984. Her father was 66 when she was born.

My parents are a different story. My mother had 3 children in a first marriage. The first by I don't know who, the second and third by her first husband. While still married to the first, she had a child by yet another unknown. After the divorce she married my father who took the blame for that child and she had my sister and I. I don't know for a fact and I can't prove it but I believe my mother and father both had several lovers during that second marriage. I believe it enough that I didn't date any of the girls in our small town because I was afraid that we may be related. Did any of this influence me in my choice of partners? I just don't know. But my attraction to easy women and my belief/knowledge that my mother may have been, what would now be considered the town pump, and had 6 children by as many as 4 different men can't be overlooked. That was all in the 40's 50's and 60's. My grandmother also had a child while still single in 1912. Now I know why she used to say "we may have worn hoop skirts but that doesn't mean we didn't know how to take them off"

Confused said:
What happened to all the moderators on this forum?

Will I do? I have read the thread and enjoyed it but I will state my case now. My job is not to pass judgement on a Members views but to make sure that they have the right to express them without breaking the law of the land or upsetting to many Members. The Members do not seem to be judgemental or upset over this so let it flow on.

Members have various views and thoughts on such matters and this is what makes this site so interesting and it is certainly not my job to inflict my feelings or interests on the site over this matter.

Remember, in this lifestyle we follow many different styles of Morals but I would not encourage anyone to turn into a prude, please stay open minded.

Just let us enjoy each others way of life. Just as long it does not hurt or harm then get on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread