• Start date
  • Tags
    wife. slut

Petstehen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2013
Liverpool
Hi guys, please have a look on my profile and you'll see what I'm looking for. More pics available

Can we see the shapely wife pics here? Especially the profile pic - legs crossed?

Good pics so far. Love to see more. She looks a horny lady.

Her hubby will be disappointed there are not more comments about this hotty or requests for more pics. I think I have some which may have to be shown if no-one else does.

i would love to see more

Christine's husband that there is demand for more photos of her.

He has agreed I can show one of her naked except for a tiny thong where she is leaning forward allowing her bare shapely bare breasts hang invitingly down. She appears to enjoy to posing like this judging by the look on her face (as much of it as you can see).
However the majority of replies to this thread must be in favour of her being shown like this. Its up to you!

In the meantime, here is another photo of Christine

Attachments

• mrs testo 2.jpg
    mrs testo 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 255
I not only want to see more, I must see more!

the thing is you need to show more for people to want more

christine.jpgwe need to see so much more of this game and chunky slut

Well here is another photo.......she is certainly game....not so sure about chunky.

Initial comments about Christine's bare breasts are invited........

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 279
I'd love for her to "Mommy" me!

heandher50s said:
Well here is another photo.......she is certainly game....not so sure about chunky.

Initial comments about Christine's bare breasts are invited........

We will agree to disagree on 'chunky' (although she IS chunky) but I'm pleased we ALL obviously agree Christine is a slut wife - and even better when dressed and shown like a *****

Its such a shame its just the same three people post to this thread. Hardy encouragement for more photos! :nono:

lovely teats on her

is it time more photos of Christine were shown?

think this is their second thread, i asked for more on the first one and I'll say it again, show us more. Lingerie, spread, action pics. Love to see all types

Whatever it takes, I'd love to see more of her, too!
Christine is a very sexy gal!

Its time for her gorgeous tits and bare body to be more *******. I love to see hanging bare breasts - don't you?
Just ready to catch those nipples in your mouth!

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 159
let's have more of this wife on show please heandhers.

More dangling and hanging boobies please. Thats one of the best pics on the forum. Thanks.