• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas party

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hello,

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything and wondered how the Holdidays is going for everyone? We had a great work Christmas party last night and my wife wore a nice silky red dress and looked great. I had a great time but i left early and she said one of the single gentleman at our table offered to bring her home and he did..about 9:00 this morning. She had a great time

Hello Desert,

Thanks for the update.

Hello — .... We had a great work Christmas party last night; my wife wore a nice silky red dress and looked great.

Awright.... sounds like your wife was hot that night.

I had a great time but I left early; she said one of the single gentleman at our table offered to bring her home....

Good to hear you were gentlemanly enough to leave a clear field of action for your wife. And as for the single man at your table.... what a kind and considerate gentleman!

....and he did, about 9:00 this morning. She had a great time.

Good, good.... it's great to hear your wife is still pursuing full sexual satisfaction by fucking other men. Is she still cuckolding you on a regular basis, weekly or even more frequently? Does she, and did she, tell you all about it?

—Custer

I always liked company christmas parties. I remember ones from way back in the 1980's when it seemed that everything was much free-er before AIDS. It was always a hoot to see who was sneaking off with who. No one seemed to care back then. Ahhh the good old days of a spur of the moment rendezvous in the coat-room or the back-seat of a car in the parking lot. Many rocking cars with fogged windows in the parking lot after some of the parties.

Sue never owned up to giving in and going for it at a party at work when we first met each other.

To answer Custer, and my apology for not returning sooner. She cucks on a fairly regular basis mostly going out while im either home or at work all night and returning home right before i get home in the morning. She does like to go out while I work the night shift and does tell me about it when she gets home. Often she will check in by giving me a call when she is with another gentleman and i always appreciate that. The gentleman that taken her home the night of the party is relatively new where she works and come to find out she has gone to lunch with him on several occasions before the actual party..lol

Desert,

Thanks for filling in some of the details.

[My wife] cucks me on a fairly regular basis, mostly going out while I'm either home....

Good for her. Also, it's good you see no problem with that and don't try to give your wife a hard time (as I gather is the case) about her very reasonable preference for fucking other gentlemen.

....or at work all night and returning home right before I get home in the morning. She does like to go out while I work the night shift and does tell me about it when she gets home.

Yes, I remember you mentioned a while back that your wife gets somewhat lonely at home when you work night shifts (or would, if she were to stay home). It's good to hear she's continuing to solve that problem in her preferred way, and has overcome her reluctance to tell you about her sexual adventures with other gentlemen. That's good.

Often she will check in by giving me a call when she is with another gentleman....

That's a very good practice, and it's very kind of your wife to alleviate any concerns you might have about her whereabouts by calling to let you know when she's fucking another gentleman. She's a real lady.

....and I always appreciate that.

As you should, of course.

The gentleman who brought her home the night of the party is relatively new where she works, and come to find out she has gone to lunch with him on several occasions before the actual party..lol

That's very nice. It shows your wife and her new gentleman friend have a proper appreciation of the need to engage in some flirting, become acquainted and get to know each other a little bit before fucking. It sounds like he may be a promising lover for her.

Have you considered getting your wife some flowers... actually, a single rose is always a nice gesture... after she returns from her dates, to let her know you love her and appreciate her consideration in calling you when she's fucking another gentleman, especially after her first date with a new lover...? Also, have you considered cleaning up the house (including the kitchen) and making sure the dishes are washed and put away while she's out with other gentlemen? Gestures of that nature can go a long way toward causing your wife to be more favorably impressed with you, and may even increase her love for you... something she may express in ways you will like.

It sounds like your marriage is going well.

—Custer

I never gave her flowers after but that's a good iea. I do however make sure the house is cleaned and straightened at least when im home and I do help out. It's been hectic with the holidays as I am sure that is true for everyone. Yes I work grave yard shift allot and she does get lonely and really this is all how this started, at least thats her story..lol . i am being told that after the holidays she will be spending more nights with him

Desert,

I never gave [my wife] flowers after [her trysts], but that's a good idea.

If you try it, along with other forms of rewarding activity — embracing your wife and kissing her deeply and with passion when she comes home after fucking her lover, for instance, and thinking of small presents to give her on such occasions (nothing extravagant is needed; it's the thought that counts), to let her know you appreciate her coming home to you after her (no doubt) sexually-intense encounters — I think you may find she'll respond well.

I do, however, make sure the house is cleaned and straightened, at least when I'm home, and I do help out.

That's a very good practice (and strategy). Relieving your wife of the tedium of housework by taking on as much of that as feasible may go farther than anything else toward causing her to appreciate the benefits of being married to you, and may thus go a long way toward reducing or even eliminating her inclination to think in terms of "running off" with a lover.

It's been hectic with the holidays; I am sure that is true for everyone.

Ain't that the truth....

Yes, I work graveyard shift a lot and she does get lonely and really this is how [her taking lovers] started, at least that's her story... lol.

That seems likely enough. If you and your wife work different shifts such that she's home by herself a lot, that's more-or-less a natural lead-in for her beginning to look for opportunities to fuck other men... especially if there are a lot of young single men around (as is the case where the two of you live and work, obviously).

I am being told that after the holidays she will be spending more nights with him.

It's very kind of your wife to let you know her future plans. Has she been fucking her lover 1 or 2 nights per week and do you think that will become 3 or 4 nights per week, or what...?

—Custer

well first off let me clarify. I have given my wife flowers on many occasions. But so far i have neglected to do so on her return from one of her dates..lol. This is a great idea and being the holiday season what better time. Plus with the timing of what seems to be her new b/f and lover i will do that this week. She will go out fri night so i will be prepared. Custer is correct that when two people work different shifts one has a tendency to play, or least my wife does. She has held the same job or type of work ( secretary ) since long before i met her and i know she has slept around allot with enlisted men before me and I wonder if she ever stopped...figure the odds? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back