Christmas presents

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, I started a new thread to mark the holidays and some of the stuff we talked about last night.

Despite being a bit tired, we were both still kind of keyed up and it seemed that Sue wanted to talk about something so - when the time was right, sure enough, it came out.

She asked me again if I was really going to be okay about her spending the night with Don. I told her that I was - and that while I was sure I would find the night quite long without her here - that if it was really what she wanted, that I would be okay. She said she kind of wanted to say it was a Christmas present to Don - and the she said "from us". That kind of struck me for a moment - it was true, it was also a present from me to Don. As I thought about it and was going to say something she said "he wants to give you a present too" which caught me off guard and I said something like "what do you mean".

She stunned me by saying that Don wanted to know if, as his present to me, whether I wanted to join them one night and she said "he promised he'd relax about the whole thing with you and me having sex". I must have had Harry's post from last week in the back of my mind because I said "maybe he'd like it better if we were all in a hotel or something?".

Wow - that was like hitting one out of the park - she got this look on her face and this HUGE smile and she literally bounded across the bed and pushed me down and kissed me and laughed and said "that's a great idea - I KNOW he will be okay with that!!!!". After I said it, it seemed so obvious, I was sort of surprised that it hadn't come up between them.

I seemed the surprise and her reaction shook the cobwebs out and a moment later she was sucking me to hardness. She pushed my shoulders down to the bed and she climbed on top and she looked like a wanton woman as she rubbed my cock between her pussy lips before she slid down on it of her own desire.

She crouched down against me, her her boobs rubbing on my chest and her knees bent all the way. I reached behind her and grabbed her butt and held her tightly against me and yet pulling her apart and open. I love how her pussy will open up in this position and let me thrust up into her as hard and as deep as I want.

"Don likes this too" she whispered in my ear and "maybe you'll get to watch". I was totally into it. We went back and forth until our passions were out of control - I told her how I wanted to hear and see her cum and she squealed back at me how she was going to let him have her.

Sometimes I can't seem to cum when she's on top but not last night - I was close and she knew it (she always knows it) and I said something like "I'll have my turn finally" and she lifted her head and looked at me so sexily at that moment and it seemed like she just took control of the moment. She straigtened her arms and lifted her body away from mine - pushing herself down harder on my throbbing cock. She'd cum so many times already that she smiled and had this look in her eyes - she knew I was so close and she just looked at me with this look in her eyes and just said "you can have your turn after he's finished".

I swear she knew what she was doing. The way she said it - the way she moved her body - the way she squeezed my cock with her pussy - the way she rubbed her nipples against me as she lifted up - the way she lifted her body just a bit and then pushed down deeply against me - oh she knew it - she knew when she said that, that I would cum immediately. I didn't disappoint her. As she felt me release in her she arched her back and pulled herself up and then back down as she closed her eyes and enjoyed one last orgasm herself.

She leaned down against me and kissed my face and neck. I felt my cock soften and then this wetness spread between us and she started giggling out loud and then rolled off me.

Needless to say - we BOTH slept wonderfully last night. And this morning, I can honestly say we are both kind of fucked out - despite how horny part of me may be, there are other parts of me that have had enough.

So, now we have 2 nights we need to figure out how we'll work into our schedules. She said she'd be swapping Email with Don this week and she'd share the hotel idea and said again how great an idea it is (thanks Harry).

More as it happens. Nice to feel like the Christmas spirit is everywhere - even in bed!

STB ..lovely xmas story BUT don't
neglect giving both Don & Brad actual
traditional presents eg. sweaters socks
watches shirts ..........nothing says i'm a
cuck more profoundly than giving your wife's
boyfriend a friggin xmas present:eek:

Or perhaps a Raincoat ?

Very hot stuff, STB. It comes through very clearly in your posts that you and Sue have a truly amazing relationship.

Soon To Be, your posts are by far and away the best on this or any site, thanks for sharing and keep it up

So did Don fuck your wife last night, STB?

Hey all - after my last post the both of us came down with the flu. Not the H1N1 but just the plain old flu. Me first and Sue the next day - so NOTHING has happened this week at all.

I'm finally feeling almost back but Sue has another day or so based on how I was a day or two ago.

Not a pleasant experience but no harm done other than to have to rearrange things calendar-wise.

More later or tomorrow.

Hope you're both back on your feet soon, STB. Flu sucks.

If you wanted, you could use this as an excuse to play a bit more with denial. After all, Don didn't get his turn, so maybe it'd be unfair for you to play until he gets his turn. She could keep it covered until his cum was inside her.

I love the idea of me putting an ankle braclet on a wife or girlfriend and telling her we couldn't kiss or fuck until she'd been filled with another man's cum. Then we'd tease the hell out of each other until she'd come home with the "evidence".

It's not real denial, just a sexy game.

I knew she was feeling better last night when she said she wished she wasn't so tired as she was horny! And this morning she felt well enough to shower and go into work.

Loveslife - that thought did cross my mind - but I'd wanted to see if Sue would say anything about it. So far she hasn't said anything but I'd probably flip out if she did suggest it! It's not something I'll suggest though, seeing her in the shower and drying off got me going for the day already.

The original plan was for the 3 of us to get together this Friday night. We'd already told the kids that we had a christmas-party to go to and that we could wind up staying overnight. But we haven't discussed it since we were under the weather. I'm still hoping - I'd even give up masturbating on Wednesday night to really be on edge by Friday night.

She told me that she didn't think either me or Don would go for a hotel-room for the night - and she was surprised that both of us were really in favor of it. I'd even told her that I thought it might be hot if she and I were in the room first and we got started and I got her all worked up. She giggled at that idea until I told her that I'd help her dress in something very sexy and that she could go down and have dinner and maybe dance a bit with him. She smiled when I said that I wanted them to come back up and I wanted to watch them before I join in. She said that when she talked to Don on the phone he sounded like he'd like that plan.

What'll be even more eerie is that the nice hotel that we'll probably go to is the same place she spent nights with Brad. I don't remember any of their room numbers but that would be really wild if we got the same room.

I had started to post an update here last night just after our daughter went to bed but Sue poked her head in and said "wanna have some fun?". I followed her back to our bedroom. Our son was at his girlfriends so we had the house to ourselves.

I had asked her about Friday night and when I closed the door the first thing she said was "lets talk about Friday night". As if I wasn't horny enough already...

She said that we could still stick with the original plan but she'd spoken to Don on Tuesday and she had a favor to ask of me - she said she thought I'd be okay with it but wanted to check. I asked her "what is it?".

She said that she loved the idea of her and I getting the room and having a little time together and REALLY loved the idea of her then going down and having dinner with Don.

She hesitated then and I asked "what, go on, what...".

"Well, Don was kind of hoping to have some time with me alone first" and a second later she added "we do have all night after all".

I asked her what she was asking for exactly and she said "Maybe you can come back to the room later and then be with us?". I asked how much later and she said "maybe 10 or 10:30?" and she added "but then I, I mean, we promise you can join in the fun?". I was going to say something but she had the most angelic beautiful smile on her face that all I could do was say "Okay" and then I added "are you thinking Don is spending the whole night with us?" I was a bit worried at that as I didn't really want that.

She said "no silly, but I thought you'd want him to stick around so the 3 of us can have some fun together finally?" and then she added "or did you want him to stay over?". I immediately said "no - I'd like it to just be us two afterwards if that's okay". She smiled and giggled and said "of course it is" and a second later "now come over hear and lets get naked".

In bed she really got me going when she told me that I should think about coming back to the room on Friday night and how she'll be, as she put it "...all wet and warm....". As we got into it she kept going telling me how horny Don said he was for her after missing her last week. She told me she might have to buy some new lingerie for the occasion and then added that she would probably not be wearing it by the time I come back to the room.

Needless to say - with the images she'd put in my head - I didn't last long and she smiled and kissed me and hugged me as we both came down from our fun. I told her that I was looking forward to finally not feeling awkward with Don around and she said that he felt stupid that he too didn't think about doing it this way either and she said he came out and admitted he just didn't want it at his place.

Anyway - that was last night and today I feel like I'm on cloud 9 - I can't wait till Friday. I'm may even forego my fun tonight to be really horny for Friday night. Gotta run - have to do some real work today....

Penthouse letters

STB, You have mentioned that way back before all of this transpired, You and Sue would read Penthouse letters to get horny before sex. This is something I have mentioned to my wife. She knows about them as her first husband had a subscription. What I would like to know is 1) are the "letters" still being published and 2) did you each read them silently together [or] did you take turns reading them aloud to each other.

I am really looking forward to the report of Fri. night. As you may guess by now, I am a proponent of the threesome more than her going away to get fucked and coming home for me.

Cheers Harry

Harry, saw your post and had a few minutes to spare...

Of course they are still being published. They actually, usually once or twice a year, run a "wife watching" edition. Not sure about how it works in Arizona, but here in NJ most of the smaller mom-and-pop newsstores carry a range of adult magazines. In NJ they're in a sealed plastic wrapper now.

We would certainly read them silently sometimes - maybe with music on and having a glass of wine or two - sort of to set the mood and get the juices flowing. But at other times we would read them out loud to each other - sometimes we'd pick our own story to read, sometimes we'd pick what we wanted the other to read. Many times, if she was reading, I'd be licking her and keeping her just below the boiling-over point. Of course if I knew the story, sometimes I'd make her cum just as she'd be reading the climax of the story - always fun to feel her struggle to get the last few words out trying to hold off her orgasm till she couldn't any longer. She'd do the same for me but wouldn't bring me off - but she'd get damn close!

As I said, what I found over time was that when I had her read stories about "naughty wives" - that she would orgasm almost violently and the sex we'd have together afterwards was nothing short of smoking hot. I pointed out this pattern to her and we were both honest that it turned us both on. 10+ years later it finally happened.

We'd also read them silently to ourselves out on the nude beach - something very intense about being sexually charged from the stories, lying naked and drinking lots of beer or other drinks (you can drink on the nude beach here - they even sell beer right on the beach!!!). I'd have to lie on my stomach since blatant hard-ons are definitely frowned upon - but discreet ones are a turn-on for Sue so she'd sometimes lie there spread for the world to see just to see what kind of reactions she'd get (of course this was after many drinks).

Gotta run - 3pm meeting to get to...

Hey all.

I survived the past few days and Saraha would be proud of me as I even abstained from masturbating on Wednesday night!!! I am horny as a toad today though.

I stayed off the computer as much as I could as I knew it would be a lot of temptation. It was made even worse (better?) by my finding Sue again wearing panties all the time - telling me "it's for Don and you'll have to wait". That continued yesterday morning - including her getting dressed after her shower behind the closed bathroom door and last night, her coming to bed again in panties!

Last night she told me she'd stopped at Victorias Secret and bought "something sexy" for tonight and that I could see it - and all of her - when we get to the hotel. And she hugged and kissed me saying she "can't wait" till later. And with that she took a small overnight bag out to the car and kissed me goodbye and went off to work.

I'll be coming home for a little bit this afternoon just to check on the kids and such and then I'll be meeting her at her work and taking her up to the hotel. Our tentative plan is to get there together about 5:30-6pm and for her to meet Don for dinner downstairs by about 7pm. I'll probably pace the room for a while before I go out - there's a few bars in the area where I'll be able to keep busy. Sue said she'd text or call me if there was a change in plans but that I should plan on being back by 10-10:30pm. She asked if I would call her first to be sure and I said okay.

So - that's it. A little over 12 hours from now should mark a new page in our book.

Great gift ideas, especially like the creampie, :)

Snowed in :)

Wonder if STB, Sue and Don got snowed in?:D

Edge of the seat

and waiting for the update. I'm sure it was as awesome as always!

Only a minute for an update as we are in the middle of decorating our tree.

Last night was incredible. I'm proud to say that everything went pretty well and we certainly had a wild time. We slept in late and then headed home before the snow started. All afternoon we're giving each other sexy looks as we both KNOW what we are thinking about!!!
I'll post more later. There were many memorable moments including watching Sue climax many times - enough so that this morning she actually said she'd had enough for a while!

Finally - some time before bed....

So - it finally happened. About the only thing I regret is that it all happened so fast that it seemed almost anti-climactic in some way - no, not sexually - not at all - but almost leaving me, us, wanting more.

It was very intense. I mean it wasn't like most weeks have become. There was this unspoken tension between us. Her doing the panty-thing again just added to it. I wanted to be really ready so I didn't do my usual Wednesday night fun and Sue enjoyed that - telling me how nice it is that I wanted to be horny for her.

Anyway - Friday afternoon I got home from work a little early and things were as they should be which didn't help either as there was little to focus on other than the evening. The kids were all set for the night and they said to have fun at our party - and I just smiled and said that I was sure we would. My daughter giggled and my son's girlfriend just smiled at us as we left them in charge.

I picked Sue up from work about 5pm and we drove up to the hotel. We were very quiet for most of the ride as it was sort of an awkward moment. She finally asked me what I was going to do for a while later on - meaning where was I going to go while she was busy with Don. I smiled and said that there was both some sports-bars nearby as well as one or to "gentlemens clubs" nearby. She smiled and said that would really keep me on edge and she hinted that I'd better not do anything other than get even more worked up.

Anyway - I checked us in while Sue waited in the car, we then parked and walked in together and up to the room. I surprised her with a bottle of champagne and we finally seemed to relax as we drank. She giggled and said that she couldn't believe we were about to do this and I stopped and asked her if she was sure and she said "absolutely - I would love for you to be a part of this with me". We kissed and got all worked up for a while and it was damn tough keeping it under control.

She let me undress her and as I got her naked she put her hands over her pussy and told me to go get the new stuff she'd bought. I found it and gave it to her. A pair of very lacy almost thong panties and a snug fitting camisole that was dressy enough to wear as a top but also incredibly sexy as it left no doubt her breasts were bare underneath. She turned back to let me see her after she'd put them both on and my god she looked incredible!!! If you looked carefully you could see her nipples beneath the flowery embroidery. But the panties - if you could call them that - disappeared between her legs with just a single strand coming up the rear. When she spread her legs most of her pussy was on display. If I wasn't horny before I was then.

"Just think, the next time you see me I'll probably be naked" - and with that she pulled her skirt back on and then put an open sweater on the top and she gave me a kiss and said she had to meet her date now. I had to sit there in the room for a few more minutes to let my hard-on calm down. The reality of that moment still sticks with me - watching her go off to see him.

But I knew our agreement so after a little while, I got dressed and got myself together and found something to do. I peered into the restaurant in the hotel thinking maybe they'd still be in the bar but they weren't there. I had at least 3 hours to kill so I went to this so-called gentlemans club and had some bar-food and a few drinks. There was also a Borders bookstore that I'd passed earlier so rather than drinking all night - I cut it off after 2 beers and went and listened to some CD's at Borders and even bought a few presents. I remember it was just after 10pm as I got on line to pay.

I had actually forgotten about things for a while but in the car - it came rusihing in on me. I swear I thought I'd lose it in the car - between the dancers at the club and now the thoughts in my head.

Anyway - I got to the parking lot and rather than call her, I texted her and waited. A few minutes went by and I wondered if I was too early or something but she texted that it was okay and I should come up.

I'm going to split it here.