Cissy in Service

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
I could not believe one of the new items in sissy train/fpage about one of the bois uncles being in Army during WW II and served as a girl with the USO/Veterans Association.
I did the same but actually entered the Army. I think they needed bois who would really follow orders (Have to follow orders). Any way the program was actually revived in late 70's early 80's and carried on through Kuwait thing which resulted in Desert Shield-Desrt Storm. I joined the Army at age 17 right after the tenth grade. On my 18th birthday they gave me a party and told me about the program they were going to invite me into. The biggest thing was that I would be able to finish high school, at least by age 20 or 21. I am not the shaprpest girl in class. So as I recall this was 1984 and all that I had missed due to training was Grenada. But they did find that the Black soldiers were pretty unwelcome in a lot of U.S. towns--especially in the south but certain towns all over the country.
These towns and villages where they were not too welcome were always near miliatary bases. My main duty was going to be to make them feel welcome-VERY welcome. The people who chose me loved how at 17 i looked like I was 13 or even 12. Of course they asked what I had done with men already. Black Men?
I told them I had been having trouble controlling myself around all the hot black men. Both my peers and the NCO's and trainers. I told them I just go wild and cock crazy when I see a black cock. Especially if big. A senior Sargent was there and he smiled and nonchalantly pulled his penis out of his pants. It had to have been over ten inches long and as thick as my skinny forearm. I went into Army in great shape and then lost 15 more pounds. I recall being 134 lb at my hungriest. Taht was good because you had to box and wrestle and otherwise fight men from you own weight.
ANyway I knew waht the Sargent (the Black Stallion) wanted and I knew I should now hesitate this time. I was on my knees in front of him in about 30 seconds and trying to deep throat his MAN Cock. Sitting on the heels of my boots. The Stallion turned my hat around and told me to take of my top. Everyone saw my huge and puffy girl nipples on my smooth flat chest. He said he was going to fuck me in a couple of minutes. But I was not used to puttin gon a show like this. So sucking was embarassing enough. I doulbe my effort to make him cum with just my mouth and hand. He slapped my hand away and said "no hand"! I took his pre-cum and then I let everyone see that he was cumin. Then I put my mouth back on his cock head and about half way down shaft. I took his load and everyone there Clapped their hands. I did not know so many were in this office where i was basically auditioned for this job. There were about 14 men in there with Stallion and Me. The Black Stallion told me to take off my pants. undie and all. Then two women came in and handed me high heels. I had been getting measured extra. Now I knew why. These heels put my ass right at the Stallions penis level for Doggy. He was still hard and I am sure he knew I had not been fucked since my last leave---over 90 days before. He used plenty of lube but no condom. He slid the most massive cock I had ever had into me. Focrcing it In A Way but not so much that I could not take it. He took plenty of time with this and everyone started talking about me and a lot of other things and the ladies stayed.
It turned out that I had about half of a female wardrobe already chosen and purchased for me. By half I mean 5 complete outfits with many accessories.
luv, MsGary

a great story Ms Gary as always
it's good to see you share your life and teach how to serve bbc
thanks and more

For the Army I had to finish my training. There was a lot of paper work if I was to accept the invitation to be in this program. Also psyche evals and one of the things asked over and over was whether or not I would like to have a baby-actually get pregnant and birth a baby. The more I thought about it and was asked, the more I knew I really wanted to get Black preg and have his baby. They even showed me pictures of the men. And separate pictures of their cocks so I would not know who were the most hung, for now.
Anyway, for over 3 more months I was the girlfriend of the Black Stallion. He Really opened me up and I was surprised how he liked that I was getting loose. He also told me who I would give blow jobs to. I had not learned how ranks worked yet but I found that just because a guy was older did not mean he was always a higher rank than a younger guy. I learned later that a cute guy under 40 who REALLY liked how I looked in my outfits was actually a 1-star General. I did not know that could happen. But I saw him in his dress uniform the first time and he had a LOT of medals and other ribbons and decorations. Then I was sure he was a hero. There were awards there that were not even in our training books. A very light skinned black man. He knew I noticed that and he explained that he was 100% Black.
I understood a little later why he wanted me to accept that he was authentic Full Blooded black. But he would get SO excited when I wore ANY of my outfits. Once again, I really thought that Generals had to be over 45 and married. I guess because nearly all were like that.
But as i was a girlfriend to the Black stallion, I was like a wife to the General. I had quite a bit more privacy with him and I was not to know his schedule or when I was to be with him. There were signals his drivers would give me so that his secret was safe. I sure would have liked to have been more public and open with him---but it was also part of my training to learn how to be discrete. He was always hard and hot to trot with me. ANd I was always ready for Him.
He was hung just under 8 inches and he liked that I was loose on him. As I would learn a lot of WHITE hubby's like for there slutty wives to be loose from taking cocks from other men or having several babies. General Van wanted to do intercourse with me in every position. He did not care how I kneeled or lie or any other position for BJ's so long as I sucked him off whenever I could.
The first time Van fucked me, I had already sucked him off 7 or 8 times over the the 4 days since I met him. I was still 5'9 as I had just turned 18. He had me walk around the room in 6 inch heels. He was also 5'9 and I could see the bulge in his pants fully erect. I thought I could see it throbbing too. He pulled the panties off from under my skirt and left all the rest of my clothes on and pushed me down on the bed. My legs just naturally spread apart and I took his narrow hips against my big ass. His eyes just lit Up. He slid in to me as if I was his ready-but just fucked at bachelorette party-bride.

humm your story it's very good and seems the army know how to keep blacks soldiers without pprotest from other civils neigbourghs
[tumblr_mjwgl8PGzB1rlf56lo1_500.jpg]

Thank You Nuits49. I should tell at this point that the "meat" of this adventure started when I was 18. In the Army plan I was never allowed to rise above E-3 PFC. But I was involved with it to some extent until my early 30's. BAck and forth between full active duty and Reserves. I am 47 now and actaully earned a small retirement. One thing I have found is that I am just as horny and hungry for cock as ever. Not like girls who have to go through menopause at my age and their hole starts drying up.
Mine is as open and self-lubricationg as ever. I can even put on a skirt and go down to the heart of our village and let a young man pull up my skirt and enter easily in my pantiless bottom. I am still slim but my hips are even wider. BTW, I only had to go out of the country for THESE duties during Desert Shield //Desrt Storm. I was assigned as a "steward" of course but that was not really why I was there. YOu would be surprised at which towns in the U.S. that this was a necessary service. My parentes were still very pleased that i was serving--both our country and our black men. Of course , in a war, many of the white men were jealous that i was not there for them. They were cute and my friends, but not lovers. That was in Bahrain and Saudi. I was not allowed into Kuwait because our officials were afraid that I and the other like me would be ***** as they celebrated.
luv, MsGary then 24/25 5'9 145 lb 36B-27-40

you have know the best for a soldier..help your army to have the moral and go fight without fears..you take more risk also in saudi or barhein to be ***** by arabians as a girlie steward no?
hope read more from you
your friend nuits

yes Nuits, very risky and many of the men from those lands love to find out I am a white boi rather than girl. they get so turned on and rougher than ever with a girl unless they MEAN to hurt her. Army was also VERY interested in the hometown I was from. There is more I should explain. AND I am in my nipple clips as i write. Nips are 3/4 inch long when hard and aureolas are bigger than most women. My hometown of Rochester, NY is the northern terminus of the underground railroad. Many man escaped slaves stayed her instead of going to Canada from the mouth of the Genesee River.
So that was a reason for so many Black Men to stay here. for the white women ANd the white bois. I was stimulated to write this as I was reminded how there is a shortage of Black Men in much of this country. We are SO spoiled in this town and for the last 185 years. Part of the culture here including white bois dressing to please Black men and hoping to get a chance to serve BBC. I also thought that it was the black men HERE who could "sniff out" which white bois were cocksuckers and potential cocksuckers. They know that once we get BBC, it will not be long before we give up our virgin asses. This has all been encouraged by the town Fathers. This includes social event at churches which are like father/Son breakfasts. But they are more like Blk Daddy/boi brunches. They always start 30 to 45 minutes after service so things can settle down and clear out other people. But nearly all know what is going on.
I never realized an ulterior motive for this approval was to keep Black men on good behavior so they could get sex. I just thought it was the most natural thing in the world for black men and older black boys to pursue young white bois. I was born in 1966 so there were MANY other issues going on. I will address them later.
My mom and grandmother would smile as they left and they knew I would have a ride home. Also, we NEVER had to pay for that meal. Of course I never ate much because the real meal would CuM later as dessert.
luv to all, MsGary

Ms Gary + you think Rochester is the best place for a white boy to learn respect for black males? Your pastors hold time after Sunday services to promote these meetings and the meals seen white boys learn to be meat for their needs? This causes an important training for future transvestites like you? you learn as you clothe has to please them and be chosen?
And Saudi or Bareihn you also been treated girls you white meat?
Thank you for your insights
kiss and more

Yes Nuits. I had to learn to please black men with my clothes and in Mid East I sure had to learn to behave aas a proper girl
different in each country too. Sometimes actually difficult to know which culture and whichcountry applied. I was not allowed into Kuwait or iraq. My main service ther though was when light hair pale skinned white girls were in very short supply.
thannk you and LOVE, MsGary

I cannot believe it is 30 years this fall. On the Army bus headed for who knows where. I just knew the name of the Fort where we would be trained. Ft. Dix. It was bigger than a basic fort but I did not know ANYTHiNG about the military at the time. I was just old enough to go in the service WITH parents permission. The Army knew all about me. Even the fact I had been on female hormones for over a year. I had started my senior year and was taking several months away from school. I would work that out later. But I am no longer embarrassed about how long it took me to get through high school--or junior college. The black man behind me was breathing on my neck and ears. I thought it was cuz he was so big there was not room for him. when he talked to me I knew it was more.
His name was Mike and he mentioned how he saw me look around to see who it was that had the 12 inch dick. We always heard that if someone had an unusually large penis, they could not serve. And though 12 inches was NEWS---it did not keep someone out of Army. He asked if I wanted to see it. I giggled and he knew that I would do ANYTHING for a cock like that. I looked around behind and thought that he would take it out. he told me to come to his pair of seats. I was on aisle and he was at his window. I thought his seat mate would move but he stayed. I though he was numb but fact was he was going to shield most of the action from prying eyes. I knelt on the floor in front of Mike and he took out his cock.
HE was nervous tooo so it was only half hard. but even then it reached all the way to my face without either of us shifting around. My hair was still long and I had been living as a girl for almost a year. That is I was in the most masculine clothes I still had and i still looked like I was dressed as a girl. Cut off jean short shorts. a "muscle " that looked like I was TRYING to show off my boi boobs and my skinny arms. Mike pushed the head of that giant penis against my face. bluntly poking each eye with it. He said "Seeit?" I giggeled again. I felt so silly and naughty. HE tapped it against each side of my nose. I breathed deeply and giggled again! Still not sure what to do of what He wanted me to do.
When he pressed it against my lips, they just naturally parted. He was hoping they would. Ilicked and sucked the head in earnest. Not like I was hungry, but like it might be the last cock I got until Christmas. my shoes were sandals with about 2 inch of heel. not totally female but they sure went with the outfit. I got comfy sitting on my heels as I sucked that enormous black cock. When I got him over half way in I gagged and dreww some attention. So happy nothing came up from the gagging and choking but I did not want to risk that again. I recovered and lookd up at Mike. There were 6 or 8 other guys watching now. some standing near us. I could tell they wanted me to continue. They stopped short of cheering though.
I kept sucking Mike but only the first 6 and a half inches. So I gave special attention to the head and I cupped his huge balls through his pants.
I found out that HE had just turned 18. I had thought he was an older man, like 26 or 27. I told him that when we got a chance and a little more privacy, I would deep throat him. Hearing that his cock pulsed and he shot pre-cum that was bigger than most full loads.
I loved it and he was pleased that I swallowed his whole pre cum shot. I need to add that I was still wearing my designer glasses (which Medicaid paid for). About three minutes later i told Mike that I wanted to have his baby.
He put my hand back on his cock but left it in my mouth. Then he moved my hand to stroke him just right about 20 pumps and he shot the biggest cum load I ever knew about or heard of. Most went in my mouth but it also sprayed my face and glasses and some went on my top and in my hair. Nothing on the walls or seat or floor. I am a Neat little Sissy. At the time I was 5'7 135 lb.
luv to ALL, MsGary

hi Ms Gary great way to start army..you know hw to say your stories and experiences..thanks for all that

nuits49 said:
hi Ms Gary great way to start army..you know hw to say your stories and experiences..thanks for all that

I am IN my nipple clamps as i write. Givign me a nice wake-up call and reminding me to be the GUrl I am supposed to be. I hope to be sucking a lot of cock today. I will probaby head over to Tony D's in about half an hour to suck his perfect cock and maybe talk to him abou this hot ex-wife.
Anyway, as I was received into Boot Camp, the company I went to seemed a little different in way. The young men were all barely old enough to serve and I was in a squad that was assigned permanent cleaning details. It was supposed to be called the miracle squad but it was known as the "maid squad". Some of my friends were offend but I was ready to take whatever I had to, to do this new job.
As we did our work in addition to our main job of getting trained as Army people-guys, all ages would come and tease us. Even pinching our asses and feeling our tits. This was more than had happened to bois like me in high school AND it was going on with ALL of us in my squad and all of the men and older boys were doing it to us at some point.
There were no females at this training post and we were finally told that WE were the females. As usual , our squad went separately for an activity. We were told that it was so we could clean the barracks while everyone else went ahead to meals. This was true but we sensed something else was going on. This time we went to counseling as a squad. There were 13 of us and we went to six rooms. They were large offices. I was in the little group with three due to the odd number. The office had more furniture and chairs than usual but not as much as a classroom.
There were two officers and one senior sargent waiting for us there. The black sergeant said "oh the threesome!" I knew he meant more than just that there were three of us. He also meant it sexually-I could tell. They ask me first, 'do you think Chris and Scott are good looking?' I said yes Sir. "Are Chris and Scott, --pretty?" I looked at them again and without any doubt, Yes Sir. Then the question "Gary, do you want to suck their cocks?" Now I hesitated. One of the older men said "There is no wrong answer!" YES Sir. I knelt in front of Chris and Scott who were in chairs next to each other. I felt both of their crotches with my hands. They were both 18 so I did not know if they were hard all the time anyway or if they were actually turned on. I did know this was the most comfortable chairs they were in since they left home.
I took out Scotty's cock and stroked it a few times. A cute 5.5 inches and perfectly circumcised . I looked back at the senior men and I smiled a genuine smile at them. Then I got to my duty of sucking my squad mates cock. I heard someone come in the back entrance of this room. Not my business, I continued sucking. I must have been so hungry for cock byt this time that it only took 3 or 4 minutes to make him cum. I made sure to swallow every bit so it would not get on his uniform or mine or any where but my mouth and tummy. The head got really sensitive for Him and he tried to pull me off. i kept him in place until that load was sucked down and cleaned up.
Then I looked around for approval and I saw that the person who had come in was Mike-from the bus. He came right up and hugged me. Michael, I was hoping I would see you again. He was taller than I remembered but I was in flat heels of male dress shoes. Mike looked over at the men and they nodded. He kissed me and soon pressed his tongue against my lips. My mouth naturally opened and he slid his tongue down my throat as if he was trying to get Scotty's cum from me.
luv, to ALL, MissGary

I envy Michael being there to deep kiss you and taste Scotty's fresh cum - and to hug you close like the dear gurl you are. kisses

Hi Again All. I just remembered some more of this adventure early in the Army. From the name in chat BlkDckButtBanger, Mike soon became my own Black Dicked Butt banger. I liked calling him Michael even though his full name was Mike. I do not recall his last name (which i would not put on here anyway). But his first and middle name were Mike Anthony. And of course I became the love hole for him and his perfect big black hard penis. The men getting ready to run this program did not like euphemisms or the medical names of body parts or sex acts. They wanted me to be more crude in private with them and with Black Studs. Calling them balls and cocks and nuts. Also assholes and asses. tits, Boobs. and of course my clit and nipples. Teats. hmmm, someone tell me a vulgar name for nipples. AND aureolas for that matter. Guys have always liked the way I say things. I sure feel like putting my phone number on here. I won't though.
Now there was a wet spot on the front of my pants and someone pulled them off of me. The officials there knew that I was already an expert cocksucker. They, and even Mike, did not know if I had ever been fucked yet. And for sure the Black young men who would be taking advantage of all this would want to fuck their new white boi servants.
This was all something that had been tried during WWII and I believe continued through the Korean era. But it was young white bois who looked feminine. They were brought out of reform schools and prisons and remained civilians. Most worked for the USO's either at the Clubs or traveling with the shows.
If someone knows more about this please chime in!
luv, Miss Gary

say more please

you seem know more on these and can say more dear friend
i se a day a two part story on these but cannot remind where do you know? that was called sissy in service or some like that
thanks for all

Attachments

• pic (21).jpg
    pic (21).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 229
  • tumblr_majrlucDbG1rxn0tjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_majrlucDbG1rxn0tjo1_1280.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 223
  • tumblr_m6dwm1oL0T1qfc2zoo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6dwm1oL0T1qfc2zoo1_500.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 283
  • tumblr_mjwgl8PGzB1rlf56lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mjwgl8PGzB1rlf56lo1_500.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 310
  • tumblr_mmmwu4mQYX1sqqjvjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mmmwu4mQYX1sqqjvjo1_1280.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 305
nuits49 said:
you seem know more on these and can say more dear friend
i se a day a two part story on these but cannot remind where do you know? that was called sissy in service or some like that
thanks for all
That was in the sissy train fpage I believe---they have done three theme in there about me and I love it. Each one is like a mini-bio.
HI, I wil go back earlier. The fact is that psychologists consider me transgender-TG. It is still in the current DSM as a disorder. This no longer offends me BUT just the fact that I identify gender wise as other than my birth sex. The advantage is that I totally aced my Abnormal Psyche class at college and even thought about minoring in it. The other advantage was that if if you are in fact a TG--you can get hormone treatments as soon as the doctor thinks your body is ready. Below a certain age it also requires parent/guardian permission. I cannot name a number her but if you know the age of consent for "boys" in NY state at the time I was that age. That is when I got female hormones. mild oral-but starting young was the best part. And my male puberty had not really started yet anyway. that was very late and also minimized fortunately. I had already been sucking cock for several years and had been getting fucked for a few years. I got the hormones kind of as a birthday present due to the timing.
Also for that birthday, my party had in attendance 6 older boys and 5 grown men. All of the Adult men were Dads or Uncles or big brothers of the boy guests. I was the only "girl" at the party. I was in a VERY fun party dress with super sexy lingerie under. 4 of the men and three of the boys became long term lovers for me with varying degrees of a faithful relationship. One of the men and two of the boys were black. The guys who did not actually participate sexually were very good friends and stayed with us without judging.
One of the black boys (who I considered my BF) led the way in this party/orgy. FEEDing me his 13 inch BBC as others took advantage of my cock hungriness and cumsluttiness. I still do not know if he let others go first in my back door cuz he liked my oral skills so much--OR he wanted me opened up for him.
Then it was time for my BF to fuck me right in front of everyone. They were amazed when my love hole took his whole length like a 35 yr old size queen who had had at least 2 babies. Esepcailly amazed were my own uncle and the other men who did not know my sexual history very well. He took me doggy style as blk menn think a white boi should be taken. I did not know at that time about getting a super long cock "sround the bend" which would have been more comfortable. I always just let big John stretch my insides to his needs. There was no stopping him anyway and my whole purpose in life is to please MEN.
Even though big John had already given me a huge load in my mouth which was not in my tummy, He put an equal of bigger load deep inside my body which was now kind of recognized as female! I saw some of the guys getting ready to clap but they did not. Just made sexy and encouraging comments. I have gone off on a tangent here but I will follow up later.
Love, Miss Gary (Heather

tangent?

the tangent is not so different..she shw how you are ready to service like sissy in your army time..all your life is make to worship BBC
thanks for all "Heather" Love

Attachments

• tumblr_mpt3viiq6a1rkn0mho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mpt3viiq6a1rkn0mho1_500.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 8848782050_222459fa2c_o.jpg
    8848782050_222459fa2c_o.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 184
  • tumblr_m08xy6GhPP1r9s3ato2_500.jpg
    tumblr_m08xy6GhPP1r9s3ato2_500.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 187
  • tumblr_m6dwm1oL0T1qfc2zoo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6dwm1oL0T1qfc2zoo1_500.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 168
HI Nuits, Thank YOu. And you know I like to see and read the whtiebois' creed. Also the "Truth Is" CAP is great. Sure is true about me.
So, Many have caught on that I went in the Navy after Army reserve and college. So MANY guys in the Navy could tell just from looking at me and talking to me that I was a cocksucker. This was a little embarassing since I had told the navy I was not interested in men at all. Things have changed so much though. I earned retirement from navy just after Don't Ask, Don't tell had gone into full effect. And there is now an estimate that there are 5000 TG troops in the service. Also, now my action with men had to be VERY private. And mostly with civilians and OFF the base. Althought on party night on the ship, guys all of them LOVED my skills at dressing as a girl.
And the black men on a ship mostly hang out together in their spare time. AND it is almost like thay have a minimum reqired cock size to come in the navy. There is not a size req of course- but EVERY black man I knew had at least 7.5 inches hard! Interesting how you cannot guess the length by the body type before they take off their pants. But you can estimate the thickness by the body type. Where with young white men you can guess the length by the body type but not the width. Go ahead and ask any ***** , besides me, if this is true.
My next entry here will be about the thickest I ever had up until this time.
Love, Miss Gary

I want to think about going in the service. I am TG and I read in one of their magazines that there are as many as 5000 TG's in the service at this time. I do not know where the number comes from. AND I wonder how many are physically female. Of corse I am a boi but truly feel I should have been born female. I have big nipples and wide hips but a log ot bois have that in puberty and during whold adolescence. Ig anybody know about any of this. INcluding how they are taking bois with a history of loving Men.
It sure seems as though there would be a place for me to serve. If they have a policy against sucking off your buddies, I would not do it during training and find another way to meet my need for cock.
That is what fianlly convinced me I was really a girl in heart and mind was my Need for cock. Not like a gay boi but As a Girl.
Love, Mary

Just to give update mainly about my location---
HI, there, I am in upstate western NY. I have a Master but he is no tfree to marry me. He is married to a skinny white girl. I have no idea how she took his 12.5 inch at first but she has always seemed happy with him. I know them from church and he used to be my wife's boss. I met him when i was 20--now 47. He came over to our apartment THAT weekend and i was his dessert. HE is 67 or 68 now-retired and I am pretty sure he will not leave his wife for me. But I am free to divorce my female wife if a man wants to marry me. a MAN
love, Miss Gary (HEATHER)