• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cissy in Service

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date
more fun

hi Heather great to know you are free for wedding but to bad i was not in ny to put ring on your fingers or on your clitty..thinks you are very experimented after many years on boats and marine..are you the only one cd on your boat or some concurrency between sissy white boys is the rule?
do your black master share you..and now your master know you go out with other and have many other activity to be a sexual cd?
hope read you fast and that your next entry here will be about the thickest I ever had up until this time.

tumblr_lg65188zGH1qasicho1_500.jpg tumblr_mc1hayQtJm1rtz49xo1_500.jpg tumblr_mcpdn8ZxSz1rtz49xo1_250.jpg 1223810479xmas.jpg pic (21).jpg

Reactions: MsGary
HI, I need to update. I do not know where I left off ont this. Most people do not know I actually earneded retirement fro this. More like that Eliot Gould movie though. All those year of reserves paid off and of course about half of the time I was serving Black Men-I was earning retirement points.
So Ihave the equivalent of over 10 years of active duty.

hi heather..active duty means active cocksucking and pussyboys ficked for more than half time lol..yes you must say more..i remember reading a news paper xwhere marines sold girls when they come to an escale and sold to the better money who come and thinks it was same for you..
kiss you heather
ps yes i was also nuances

Attachments

• 5039418524_a5663481a9.jpg
    5039418524_a5663481a9.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 1769799781_d5b3cf537d.jpg
    1769799781_d5b3cf537d.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 4249001017_235c651dec_b.jpg
    4249001017_235c651dec_b.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z.jpg
    4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 211
I am now 5'9 140 lb. 38A-27-40. Brunette. My Docotor is pleased that I have lost weight over the last two years. Actually told me to slow down the weight loss. You know, does not want me getting gTOO weak. I sure do like how BIg and STRONG men feel to me this way. I confess, I have always liked how it felt at the point where men seduced me and at a creation moment, I realize there is no going back. No changing my mind and saying no.
And whether their cock is 7 inches or 12 inches, if they want to, they are GOING to fuck me. Psychologists say different things about this. But I know it is being made to feel like a women, totally, is the turn on for me.
That total lust for cock. The total surrender to a BLACK MAN!
luv, MsGary

That is ALL very exciting. I hope to go in the service too. My real name is now Mary-legalllly changed. They say that is not a problem and when all is decided about having a boy like me enter military I am going to do it. I am 19 now and will be 20 in September so there is still time age-wise to do anything I am qualified. I hope to be very open with my sexual preference.
I have never been "with" a female yet but hope to try it just to see. I think there will be an understanding woman for that. Probably older. I see the older women (25 to 40) looking at me like they may be interested but prob not for long term.
My dick is 3 inch hard so sure not expecting them to be impressed. Maybe they will like the sex with me but I have never even been sucked off by a girl. hand jobs yes (dozens). Most people know I suck cock (like a maniac). I know you can tell I am not a smart boy here.
If anyone has questions for me-just ask and I will try to answer. Esp if you are a hung masculine, black MAN!
Luv, Mary

They will brining back this program at least in the Army. Now that they can take sissies into the service completely legal. There are still a lot of places where black men are not really welcome. Even whole countries. An exceptions Germany but that is another story and ia m sure that a lot of german Men are jealous of the Black studs . It is 2015 but I remember every one of those dates with very young black men. Those Black Boys just naturally seemed to know how to be GREAT lovers. They really knew how to fuck. Even though I am only 5'8 now--barely 5'7 at the time and SLIM-i LOVED those strong Black men just taking me almost as if ****** me. Often encouraged by other Men watching. And those 9, 10, 11 inch cocks taking on a life of their own. Like that penis was another being . Anotehr separate BEING, brought to the date or the party by the man it was connected to. I did not drink much at all. But after 2 beers I could be found talking to penises as if they were answering me. Sometimes there were spoken voices and often no answer.
I would ask a dick how it liked to be treated. And of course i would try different things to make it respond. I had already been sucking Black Penises for over 9 years and was quite an expert. Proud of my skills. My mom always supported me in this. Both Dressing female AND developing my skills as a serveant of Blk Men and as a BBC Addict. Black CUM Addict. IN 8 years in the Active Army I served over 100 Black cocks. I will claim 106.
Please get back to me on this as I will be watching to see how it goes this time around in the Army version of providing naughty white bois for Black Men Studs. I would think the Navy and maybe AF will do it too. They have to take sissies now if they qualify in all other ways.
love missgary

I am sorry to report that the supplements I was given by the Army have made me a little dull (of mind). I am pretty sure they were aware of this problem but I had signed off on having them given to me. What I am depressed about is that I think it was not only known but maybe intentional. The invent being to make me a Bimbo all the sooner. I took SAT's early and was in at least 90th %tile in all areas. even 95 or 99th in som eof the math topics. AFter 7 months in the Army I just felt dumber. I reported this and they just said don't worry about tit. I still feel pretty um --not smart. Most men do not seem to mind as they are not with me to have a great conversation. Or to get help with their arithmetic. YOu all know that I went mostly part time to college but when I was full time--with light load of "easy" courses, I was on swim team and did ok at that. Not like when I was a swim Champ in high school…but….

So now you know why when i seem ditzy either writing on here OR in chat or forums. It Was InEVET able that I would be a Bimbo and k=now i am thinking about getting boob job as big as they will let me go. You know, to LOOK more like a Bimbo.
with my all Day sucker and my bubble gum. white thigh highs and 4 inch heels all the time. I will not be able to work any more but I am getting some benefits. Like 2 small pensions. Amilitary allowance AND a disability allowance as lawyers helped me prove that the Army made me stupid. Once again, I do not mind too much cuz I met some really HOT HUNG Guys-mainly through the Army. I feel like I am rambling here so I will re-read this and see if I have said what I wanted to. Any healthy guys feel free to contact me. Especially if you are Smart.
I like Samrt, Strong , Masculine, Successful Men OVER 24.
LUV to ALLL, miss gary

Last edited:
Today there was a report on my best radio staiotn by Army vet and morning talk host about thow one of his fellow hosts was in Army in WWII starting in Norht Africa battles. HE was lebanese and a college grad so they made him a sergeant in charge of the black guys. The Army arranged several areas where the black men could go and meet women and have sex with them.
Later they started pulling naughty bois out of reform school and showed them how to dress and use make-up and helped them pick a scent of perfume that worked for them.
It was near 40 years after this I was offered the chance to serve as a GIRL for black men. WE candidates were chosen by a whole panel of Black officers and sergeants as being attractive and passable and willing.
The women who trained us were called Candidate hostesses. This was our advanced training. 4 hour off instruction in the morning. lunch at brunch time. Then 2 or 3 hours of ARMY training in pm. THEN date s in the evening for 3 to 6 hours.
We were told the intent was to provide girly looking sex partners for black men. They were not welcome in a LOT of communities and this would make for less trouble in town. Most would not believe some of the places I am talking about. Not allin the deep south. 1981. I was still doing these duties in reserves 89-91 extended active duty mission near mid East. Once again serving black Army men. I was allowed to get promoted finally.
There was still a shortage of women and I and other bois like me filled the gap. In late 30's i was really broken in. Excellent skills though. Even social skills. I fi hear any responses= I will tell more and more details.
luv, MsGary

I want to tell here that I am getting ready to in Army -or Navy very soon. Both services are in same building downtown. So far I have not been told a lot. they have special sessions now for bois who like MEN. so far , it has only been about things not to Do or SAY. I think it is mainly so we will not be bullied by the more masculine men. Nothing about being expected to serve other men sexually. I am not opposed to having a boyfriend but I do not know how I feel about some of the things I have heard right on this site. Like being expected to serve black men as a duty.
You probably guess that I love to have dates with black MEN with big Black COCKS. Anyway, I will find out more as they get me ready to go. There is not more going down to the recruiter and being shipped off on a bus or train, THAT day. I sure do like the movies that have that. I just realized that I like those movies where that is in it. MEN joining together to go fight. AND you can tell that they come to love each other. The bond of men in a stressful situation a harsh environment. And then I fantasize about how they got sexual relief. I sure hope everybody did not just jerk off.
love, Mary my real and legal name for 3 years. I am surprised this i s not a problem for them. But your name is your name. no matter why it was changed.

Now the news is that the CIA will be taking gay and trans bois. They say it is to get away from any appearance of discrimination and be true equal opportunity. I am sure this is TRUE.
But I also think they have missions in mind for bois like that where he can serve as a man bu tap pear as a woman.

Great News. I have completed my training for US Army Reserves. It was so great. I was picked on a lot! Not just by the "staff". At least my own sergeant LIKED me. I was also picked on improperly by my squad mates. In some locations, maybe all now, Men and women and BOIS truing together. I was relieved to hear that. I was in a Suad of 14 with 3 women, Ten men and me. Things got better when I realized they ALL wanted to feel my body, I let them and it felt so good to be contacted physically by other people again after 2 week of going without. The training was 4 weeks. I am a private (E-1) and I drill one or two weekends a month. I can tell they are getting me ready for something.

I am now 52 and taking memory training. This also helps me remember details from my sex history. While half asleep this morning. I dreamed and remembered some of my Army sissy training. This counted as my Advanced training and I also helped run the gym and pool. Some "service" MOS.
I mostly wore short shorts or hot pants and a tight tank top. They also for me got high heeled sneakers. I am 5'10 and probably was 5'11 at that time. So I was very visible to the men coming to the gym. I did not have much for boobs at that time but they did get me on full strength hormones. At that time I was about 135 lb 36A-26-38. They called me broad boy and "breeder hips". And of course the usually negative things a MAN calls a sissy boy.

Anyway in my dream I remembered how in training I served 14 different black men. four or 5 of them were just other black guys who happened to have at least 12 inches in their pants. 9 or 10 were the Instructors But a few of them had OVER 12 inch and were also young.
That is the input I wanted to make. They knew i was concerned that I was already married to a female. She stayed in our home city though as she had a job as a teacher. She helped me a LOT with feminizing of course
love, to all Heather -->> World Peace

I have to repost that my training was different than I expected. Most of my family has been in the service. All branches-my dad and my big brother in Navy. Big Brotehr is a REAL Stud. In every way. I LOVE him SO much. Never was jealous of him though. Just my famous big brother and so proud of HIM! you know a star in music and sports and somewhat in Academics even. He went to a big time college and now a Navy officer.
Anyway. I did my Army training between junior and senior year and i was already 19 , so I could sign most things for myself. The exception was loans. you gotta be 21 to sign loans and there are a lot of rules for mil

nuits49 said:
a great story Ms Gary as always
it's good to see you share your life and teach how to serve bbc
thanks and more
I agree Nuits. Also, I was in Navy for 9+ years. I am elegible to go in reserves but I'm living as a girl. Also I'm 34 now so that is another reason I'm not prime candidate. So I just now decided to try for it. See what they will let me do and not do! I am 5'7 123 lb brunette. I never rose above E-4.

Users who are viewing this thread