• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Claire-My Bitch Sister in Law

Claire Playing With Her Pussy

Sorry, I still haven't got the "how it happened" stuff posted yet. I want you to appreciate that this is a great picture considering that my pants were around my ankles, and I had one hand around my cock, while watching her reach an orgasm.

Nail Her!

This bitch is in front of you like that and you didn't fuck her? I suppose your penis is smaller then her toys huh? She's got your number pal. Were you wearing panties this time? More importantly was she? Doesn't look like she's got a tummy problem in this picture.
She doesn't know about the picture, what are you gonna do with that? Beats the hell out of a fake doesn't it? If that doesn't get you laid then you are a twerp.
Where was your brother, fucking your wife probably. Sounds like she'd enjoy a real cock herself.

Twerp

Fuck man your sisterinlaw is some prime pussy. If mine had done that in front of me after I got all the pussy to eat I wanted:p :p :p :p My balls would be slapping her ass cheeks as I went to work on swelling her belly for her. And that is no shit Thanks okdeacon

Part One

This is as much as I've gotten done. More tomorrow.

They picked us up. My wife had on a denim mini, and a tight knit top, but fucking Claire, well you can see in the picture. My brother had his hand on her thigh for the entire trip. He told me mom had called him and her toilet was running water continuously so he'd brought along a new stopper. He was going to run over and fix it while we were in town. We hit the bar first to get a table before it was packed.

Heads still turn when my wife walks in a place, but there were double and triple takes when they saw Claire. Just don't see that in a small town. My brother was eating it up. Had a couple of drinks, and Mike (brother) said he'd better hit mom's before it got too late. He asked my wife (Julie) if she wanted to come along. She and my mother get along really well, and my wife said sure.

He didn't ask me or Claire if we wanted to go, just said somebody had to stay and keep the table. The band started up. With her legs crossed Claire's dress was right at her crotch. She started in almost immediately. "Let's dance, you had so much fun last time, didn't you?" I told her I didn't feel like dancing, and no, I didn't have fun the last time.

She just kept taunting me until my buddy the guy who owns the bar came over to say hi. I introduced them, and she asked him to dance because I was being a party-pooper. First two dances were fast, couldn't believe the way she was shaking it. Her fucking skirt was just below her cheeks. Then they played a slow one, and she glued herself to him.

When they came back to the table she said my buddy had told her about how he had remodeled the upstairs apartment and she wanted to see it.
I'd been up there before and it is cool. He told me to take her on up, he'd come up if he could catch a break. I told him we'd wait, but Claire went into pout mode, and my buddy said he wasn't sure when he'd get free, and he'd make sure nobody took our table.

I half wanted to of course, so I relented. We headed up the stairs, Claire made sure she got several steps in front of me so that I could almost see her ass which was swaying back and forth. Then she "dropped" her purse, bent over to pick it up and of course ******* at least a third of her gorgeous ass. One question answered. Black thong. Bitch actually turned around and smiled at me!

So we did the tour with her either reaching up to touch something or bending over to look at something. Did I mention that it was 38 degrees outside, and she didn't wear a coat? Her nipples were poking out now, and I was starting to loose it. She tried to get me to go into the master bedroom with her, but I just stood in the doorway.

One room we hadn't looked at and that was a spare bedroom that was still used mostly as an extra closet area.

"What's in there?" I told her nothing worth seeing, but she opened the door and walked in. She looked around for a little bit and then sat down on the bed slowly crossed her legs making sure I saw her panties. Leaned back, smiled at me, and said, "Does Mikey's little brother want to fuck his big brother's wife?"

"Cut the shit Claire. Let's go." She opened her purse, and said, "But I brought some toys to play with, don't you want to watch?"

So she pulls out the two dildos and started giving one of them a slow tongue bath. Mmmmmmm. It tastes sooo good. Don't you wish that was your little penis? Let Claire see your little boy pee-pee. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours. You can even use my panties to play with it."

She slid her thong off and threw it at me, hitting me right in the face. She started rubbing the dildo along her pussy, and then slide it in a couple of inches. She started fucking herself and the only noise in the room was that sound you hear when a well lubed pussy is taking a cock.

"Drop your pants monkey boy. Claire wants to see your dicky. If you don't take your pants off how are you going to fuck me?"

Shit. I dropped my pants, I was going to fuck the shit out of this teasing bitch.

Don't write anything about feeling sorry for my brother until you read the rest of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
About time!!!

Frankly, I don't know what took you so long. She is hot and she wants it!! So give it to her. Your brother is off with your wife - coincidence? I don't think so. When your buddy the bar owner comes up Claire will fuck him as well.

Haven't decided how

WimpHubby said:
You are getting it handed to you on a plate dude! You should take any chance you can to get with that dirty slag. If she were anywhere near me I would be touching her up any chance I got. Whether your brother knows or not it is obvious she is interested in more than just teasing you with her words! The bitch needs a gangbang to teach her a lesson in playing around... and if you need volunteers....!
As an aside, I liked the comments on the pic, have you shown it to her yet?
I don't know what to do with it for sure other then to post it here. For all I know she'd get off on it.

Claire

Well for all the thoughts on Claire, I think I'd settle to let her take charge of me. That picture of her is soooooooooo sexy!!:D :) Guess I'm just a cuckold!!

Where's the Rest?

Come on man. Where's the rest of story? Just 'cause you got left hanging doesn't mean we should. You didn't fuck her did ya? What did she get you to do? Your brother's fucking your wife isn't he? She's either really smart or more likely somebody (your wife or brother) has told her you're a wimpy little cuck who gets off on being played.
Please don't tell us that you didn't at least get blown.
Hurry up Twerp.

The Rest of the Story

The dialog isn't exact. It's what I can remember, but then I was sort of preoccupied.

She's fucking herself I've got my pants around my ankles. I'm wearing bright blue nylon briefs that are held up with velcro at each hip. She loved those. "Come here baby, let Claire help you."
She teased the head of my cock which was just poking out of the top of my briefs, and then grabbed both sides and gave them a tug leaving me naked from the waist down.
"This isn't terrible, I thought it was like your little finger or something. Have you ever seen your brother's? You wouldn't want to sweetie, he's got a tool; you've got a toy. Here I brought this along to help you."
Grabbed her purse again and pulled out a small bottle of Astro-Glide. She squirted it on the top of my dick, and kept pouring it until it was covered. I thought I was going to hyper-ventilate. My head was tilted back, eyes closed, mouth open, and then nothing happened.
When I opened my eyes and looked, she was laying back on the bed slowly sliding the fake cock in and out of her pussy staring at me. I shuffled forward to get on the bed with her.
"No, no, no. Stay right where you are Gary, stroke it."
"What? No, I want to fuck you, come on Claire. Jesus Christ, you can't pull this shit on me, I'm gonna fuck your teasing ass."
"I'm your brother's wife. You naughty little boy. Would you really fuck your brother's wife? I don't think so. But maybe, if you're a good boy for Claire we'll see. Now play with yourself just like I'm doing it turns me on."
So I started stroking my cock, but I was so close to cuming I knew I couldn't hold off for very long with her spread out on the bed in front of me. I was moaning, and needed relief.
"Claire Goddamn, I'm gonna cum, please lets do this. Mike and Julie are gonna get back."
Now is when the little slut unloads on me.
"They've already been gone over an hour Gary, how long does it take to fix a toilet? Think your brother is having a long talk with his Mommy when he could be here with me drinking and dancing? Hhhhmmmm, what else could he be doing, and with who?"
There was no way my brother and wife were doing what she was suggesting. My wife's fucked other guys, but I knew about those, and my brother wouldn't fuck my wife. No way.
"Fuck you Claire, you fucking no good bitch. You lying ***** he wouldn't do that to me, and neither would Julie. You fucking slut. I hate your ass."
The bitch laughed at me. She used one hand to fuck herself with the dildo, and the other to play with her clit. "Cum on my panties. Jerk off in my panties, you little mommy's boy. Do it, do it, ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum with you. Ohhhh, we'll all cum at the same time, you and I watching each other, and Mike with his big cock in your wife's pussy. Ohhhh yeah, your brother's fucking your bit-titted wife, she's screaming just about now. Oh fuck, her pussy will be so big when he's done using it, you'll won't be able to feel it next time she lets you fuck her. Ohhhh, ohhhh, you poor little-dicked *****. He's dumping a gallon of thick creamy real-man juice into her cunt right now! Ohhhh yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!"
I started cuming when she was about half way through this diatribe. I shot off into her panties. I was pissed and turned on at the same time. That's when she laid her head back, and put her arm across her head, and it occurred to me that my phone was in my pant's pocket. Claire was just sighing in contentment. I turned on the camera, shut the flash off, focused, coughed, and took the picture.
This really sucks telling this, and I'm not going through exactly what she said, but I ended up with her panties on. They didn't really fit, so they were only about half way up my ass, and of course wet with my sperm. She was going to wear mine, but they wouldn't stay up so she just went without. I "had" to model them for her and when I turned with my back to her she slapped my ass, and told me that I was, "Such a cute little bitch."
Did my brother fuck my wife? They showed up about twenty minutes later, and looked perfectly normal. When I asked them what took so long, Mike said he had some trouble with the toilet and Julie and Mom were having a good time talking so they'd just stayed for awhile. I tried to get my hand up my wife's skirt to play with her panties while we were sitting at the table, and she told me to behave myself. I tried again, and she told me that I could play with hers if she could play with mine. When I asked her what she meant by that she looked at me like I was mentally challenged.
"I mean if you're going to feel me up in public, it should be okay for me to do the same thing to you. So are you going to pull down your zipper?" Does she know I'm wearing Claire's thong?
I tried to have sex with her when we got home, but she didn't want to, and she calls the shots on that so there wasn't much I could do. I checked her panties the next day, and didn't find anything. I called my Mom, and felt her out about how long they'd been at her place. She told me, "quite awhile, and had a nice visit with Julie." I tired to find out exactly when they'd left, but she just wasn't sure.
Claire was a "perfect" lady the rest of the evening with the exception of our one dance together. She just made small talk like nothing had happened until the dance was over, and we were starting back to our table. "You're a very good dancer Gary...you little bitch."
I know I turned beet fucking red.
So what do I think? Fuck I don't know. I can't help but think either Julie knows or they all know something. If they all know, are they just getting off on her fucking with me, and Mike thinks it's funny because I was the "jock/stud" when we were growing up. Is he getting off on Claire telling him about me walking around with sticky panties on.
Oh yeah, she of course kept my briefs. Is he fucking Julie, or is Claire just playing mind games with me? Yeah I got off on most of it, and I've jerked off about a dozen times looking at her picture and using her panties. I'm thinking about waiting for a moment when my wife isn't expecting it, and I'm just going to say something like, "How long have you and Mike been sleeping
together?"
If she gets pissy about it, and asks me where in the hell I ever got an idea like that...Claire told me. Dumb idea? Just go with flow because maybe sooner or later I'll get some pussy?
Show Claire the picture next time the opportunity presents itself? That would clear up whether my brother knows or not. I know she's got my number, but I want to sink my cock into her pussy so bad I can taste it. Pun intended.
That's it.

Yes and No

Any updates on this thread, was getting really good, then stopped?

Yes, something else happened, but it was so fucking humilating I haven't been able to bring myself to post it. I keep telling myself it's a cuck site so it's to be expected. I just thought I was going to come out on top this time.

I guess everybody's happy, and I got what I should have expected so no big deal right?

Everbody knew what was going on, but yours truly. Bright spot was my brother hadn't fucked my wife.

I need to write it up, and then I'll probably post it okay?

Okay. First Part

The guys who said don't do the blackmail thing were right. Should have listened. I ended up

showing Claire the picture, and actually got the response I wanted. Don't show your brother

the picture. I'll let you fuck me, but we need to wait until he takes off at the end of the

month. He was gonna be gone for 3 days.

About a week before he was to leave, Julie invited them over for cards. Claire was well

behaved, and dress conservatively. We played cards for a couple of hours and everyone was

having a good time. We all consumed a fair amount of alcohol. At some point Claire and

Julie got to talking about being cheerleaders in high school, and Claire wanted to see Julie's

yearbook pictures.

So we take a break while the girls are doing the ohh, ahh, thing. Mike says he'd sure like to

have seen her when she was wearing it. I told him good luck, I'd been trying to get her to put

it on ever since we got married. Out of the blue Julie says that she'll put her outfit on if I'll

put my basketball uniform on. Right. I've put on about 30 lbs. since then, and I don't even

know where it's at anymore.

Julie says she's put on weight to especially the size of her tits, and she knows right where

my stuff is at. I'm hedging because much as I'd like to see her stuffed into that cute little

outfit I'd feel stupid trying to put mine on. Mike and Claire are both pushing me hard. I

wanted to tell my brother he wouldn't see anything he already hadn't, but of course I knew I

was going to be fucking the shit out of his wife in a few days so the less said the better.

Between the prodding, the lust, and the alcohol, I finally agreed. Julie went downstairs and

came back with a box of stuff. We both went into our bedroom to change. She took my

stuff out, and laid it on our bed. She had it all except for a jock, but she had that covered as

well. She grabbed a black and white thong out of my drawer and told me to wear it. It's just

got a little pouch, and even though my cock and ballss not very big my boys barely fit in it.

She grabbed her stuff and went into the bathroom to change, closing the door behind her.

I fucking looked stupid. The shorts were different from what they wear today, these were

actually shorts. If I still weighed the same, they would have been too short, as it was I could

hardly get them over my belly, and you could see the thong straps sticking out the bottom.

My colors were blue and gold, Julie's were black and gold. I changed my mind and wasn't

going to do it. Then Julie walked out, and I started getting hard as soon as she did. No bra,

and the top didn't cover her waist. She couldn't get the zipper on the side all the way up

either. The skirt was supposed to be short, but now it was maybe six inches past her

crotch.

I figured with her looking like that nobody was going to be paying too much attention to me,

plus I was most definitely going to be fucking her after Mike and Claire left.

So out we went. I was partially right. Mike paid no attention to me, but after Claire telling

Julie how hot she looked I had to do a 360, and of course she started teasing me about what

a cute ass I had. Nice jock, was my brother's comment.

Played some more cards. Then Mike asked if Julie could still do a cartwheel. She assured

him she could, but then I'd have to do jumping jacks or something. Nope, not the way I

looked, and with my little thong on my cock and balls would be bouncing out, my stomach

would be *******, nope wasn't going to do it. Besides we didn't do jumping jacks to warm

up. We did passing drills, and lay-outs.

Julie said well then you run on the treadmill for a mile if I do a full cheer, and a cartwheel.

I could live with that. We moved into the living room, and got comfy. I was half-hard. Claire

sat between my brother and I. We had moved the coffee table so Julie would have enough

room. She did a really great job. Helped by her tits moving around like two large puppies in

a sack. General cheering and clapping. Then she did the cartwheel. Her tits were the only

thing that kept her top from hitting her chin, and also revealed that she was wearing a thong

no larger then mine only it was gold.
She finished with an attempt at the splits but couldn't quite get all the way down. Instead of

asking for help she simply dropped onto her back totally ******** her just covered pussy

and cheeks. I was turned on, and couldn't wait to get our guests out of the house.

As soon as I could get rid of my erection, I was prepared to run a 4 minute mile.

The treadmill is in our bedroom so we all headed in there. Mike layed on the bed, Claire sat

in the easy chair, and Julie sat on the edge of the bed. Mike had turned the t.v. on, and was

sipping on a cocktail while I prepped the treadmill. I figured I could easily handle 5 mph at 0

elevation.

I started it up. Mike said nothing, but the girls teased me especially Claire. I chalked that

up, and was going to make her pay for every smart ass remark she made at a later date.

The jogging was a little tougher then what I thought because I was tired, and more then a

little buzzed, but I knew I wouldn't have any trouble making it. As I approached 8 tenths the

girls had gotten up, and were standing on either side of me actually encouraging me. I was

just hoping I'd have enough left to have fun with my wife.

I was sweating and breathing pretty heavy. Please God, don't take me now.

I hadn't been paying any attention to the t.v. when Mike said, "Fuck, check it out!" I looked

up to see he'd tapped into pay-for-view, and there was two women going at it. One big titted,

one not, the big titted woman obviously older. She was wearing a strap-on and putting it to

the younger small breasted girl. Julie and Claire was the image that popped into my mind.

Then something very bad happened. While my attention was focused on the sex scene,

Julie and Claire pulled heavy duty tie straps from somewhere, and my wrists were bond to

the exercise arms on the treadmill. Tight.

What the fuck was up? Nothing good.

All I see is one desirable lady. She is a rich mans trophy, hot wife/woman. If you do not want her many others will.

claire

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back