• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cleanup

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date
I miss it.

Reactions: Startingtoeatcum
DanW_cuckold said:
Any way you can get it is good, but be careful as once you acquire a taste for fresh cum, it can lead to all kinds of interesting new ways to get it.
You are so right, there is nothing better than fresh cum.
My way of enjoying it is when her lover fucks her then kneels down to clean her pussy, I lie between his legs licking and sucking their cum off his cock catching what is left of their fucking.

• Love
Reactions: dbfldave, Custer Laststand, samanthaNwilli and 2 others
zippless said:
It is exciting and tastes wonderful. If she is cucking, you have her sit on your face and let his cum plop into your mouth.
I am looking forward to her date on Friday and hopefully she will sit on my face this time for cleanup

BiwithHotGf said:
Was nervous but it was the best time ever. She told me how he fucked her like a machine then she got on top and rode him until he came deep in her. I licked up her used panties and gave her head after. His cock tasted so good and she was loose I’m gonna ask her to do it again tonight.

One of the best points for me is seeing her well used pussy all red and puffy and the cum leaking out just sets it off and I can not help burying my face in it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, samanthaNwilli and spunky
mikeinbed said:
I'd love to eat the cum from my wife's freshly-fucked cunt.
I have.... lovely

Reactions: samanthaNwilli and Startingtoeatcum
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i think the surest sign you have truly accepted and embraced your role as a cuckold husband is when you begin to relish and crave "clean up" of your wife ... and her Man, if allowed ... as not a duty, and certainly not a "chore," but a great privilege ... that you, the vastly inferior part of the cuckold triangle, may not deserve but are allowed ... perhaps just out of pity from your wife or her Man. of course, sometimes there goes with it the devastating, excruciating thrill of suffering one of the ultimate humiliations, sometimes to the sound of derisive laughter and comments from her or Him. It is a real cuckold's heaven on earth. (No, not my wife ... but such a delicious and appropriate photo.)

fhtjjg.jpg
I'd like to be ordered to get down their BITCH! and cleanup both my wife and our superior bull lover. It's also showing 100% respect to the bull.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli and Startingtoeatcum
cuck72 said:
I'd like to be ordered to get down their BITCH! and cleanup both my wife and our superior bull lover. It's also showing 100% respect to the bull.
I will admit to not liking the degradation think but willingly clean her up

Startingtoeatcum said:
I will admit to not liking the degradation think but willingly clean her up
I would surely be willing to lick his warm slimy cum load out of my wife and suck his big superior cock clean. I just get off on the being told or having him shove my face in it, it's all part of my submissive faggot cuckold thoughts, and the bull showing domination.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli
My wife and I had been dating for a few years when we started talking about her being with other men. It started as pillow talk, which made me really hard and just pound the fuck out of her, then it was her telling me about guys before me that she had been with. Or in some cases multiple men taking there turn on her. She was 21 at the time and i started to think damn you have been with a lot of men even before me, I started to question her and she came clean (well actually very dirty) that she had been fucking other men the entire time. Some were ex boyfriends she still hooked up with, random hookups, neighbors, my friends, a few tag teams, passed around to an entire soccer team. You get the idea, she was a huge slut. In the two years we had been together she admits to about 30 hookups with different men, doesn't know the exact number of cocks that fucked her. Mostly because she has no idea how many of the soccer team fucked her LOL, estimates around 10. She says it was the best night of her life and she would do it again even if i wasn't ok with it.

After hearing about how much of a slut she was - i was hooked and wanted to share her. Since I had already been doing it i just didn't know. The first time i knew she went on a date with and ex bf to fuck i had no intentions of eating her pussy, just wanted to fuck her and hear about her being a little slut. But when she got home she had different plans. She dropped all her cloths except her panties on the bedroom floor and walked over to me, her panties all wet from her and his cum, she took off her panties and i could see cum stains on them, she climbs on top of me and tries to put her dirty cunt in my face, i stop her and say i don't want to eat her dirty cunt and she says but baby you have been doing it for years, almost every time i fucked someone i came home and made you eat me. She then ****** her dirty cum filled cunt in my face and i went to town. As I'm eating her sweet yummy cum filled cunt i realize that it tastes so much better recently fucked and filled.

Been together 13 years now, she still plays with others here and there, but always first thing, makes me eat her creampie as soon as she gets home. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: dbfldave, Wyfwatcher, Bibob and 7 others
AnacondaC said:
My wife and I had been dating for a few years when we started talking about her being with other men. It started as pillow talk, which made me really hard and just pound the fuck out of her, then it was her telling me about guys before me that she had been with. Or in some cases multiple men taking there turn on her. She was 21 at the time and i started to think damn you have been with a lot of men even before me, I started to question her and she came clean (well actually very dirty) that she had been fucking other men the entire time. Some were ex boyfriends she still hooked up with, random hookups, neighbors, my friends, a few tag teams, passed around to an entire soccer team. You get the idea, she was a huge slut. In the two years we had been together she admits to about 30 hookups with different men, doesn't know the exact number of cocks that fucked her. Mostly because she has no idea how many of the soccer team fucked her LOL, estimates around 10. She says it was the best night of her life and she would do it again even if i wasn't ok with it.

After hearing about how much of a slut she was - i was hooked and wanted to share her. Since I had already been doing it i just didn't know. The first time i knew she went on a date with and ex bf to fuck i had no intentions of eating her pussy, just wanted to fuck her and hear about her being a little slut. But when she got home she had different plans. She dropped all her cloths except her panties on the bedroom floor and walked over to me, her panties all wet from her and his cum, she took off her panties and i could see cum stains on them, she climbs on top of me and tries to put her dirty cunt in my face, i stop her and say i don't want to eat her dirty cunt and she says but baby you have been doing it for years, almost every time i fucked someone i came home and made you eat me. She then ****** her dirty cum filled cunt in my face and i went to town. As I'm eating her sweet yummy cum filled cunt i realize that it tastes so much better recently fucked and filled.

Been together 13 years now, she still plays with others here and there, but always first thing, makes me eat her creampie as soon as she gets home. I love it!
I would love my wife to get to this stage. Lucky man

Reactions: fllcouple
Hub always cleans me up (1st 2 pics) and my friends (last 2 pics)...

20 (2).jpg Snapshot 2 (7-23-2017 4-37 PM) (2).png IMG_1477 (2).JPG IMG_1281 (3).JPG

Reactions: DaveJ, Atlanta_Jay and ashley71
Cleanup is one of the tasks I carry when my wife is with a Bull. I am expected to clean up the bull without his having to ask and then to clean my wife.

View attachment The Cuckolds Role.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and smallcockguy
Yes cleanup is part of the job. When the bull asks or expects you to clean and polish, you do so without hesitation. I certainly do for all of my wife's bulls. (Well...bulls and their friends.) I enjoy it and my wife almost always orgasms again from it.

Part of our job is to assist the bulls in any way we can, and this one of the best ways I know how.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and CoupleMFM
I clean her pussy or wherever her Bull cums in her every time. The Bulls I clean probably 70% as some do not want a man to suck their cock after they are done. She has one regular Bull who wants me to suck his big cock before he enters my wife, but when he blows his huge loads inside her, he says he is too sensitive to be sucked so he darts to the shower while I clean my wife. Then usually after about 45 minutes, he will tell me to come over and suck his dick and get him hard so he can fuck my wife again.

CleanupTime.pngCuckold-Cleanup.pngPussyEatingNeighbor.pngSunday-Afternoon-Playtime.png

Reactions: DaveJ, 4sure and robandkate
My wife's lover cleaning her up

20120922-121536.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds
Over the years, there is no telling how much of this man's cum I have ingested from cleaning him and my wife. He is always a big cummer and delivers his seed deep inside my wife's pussy two to three times a week on average.

CumLoad.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Custer Laststand, nelssim and 2 others
I have always loved to clean up her cum filled pussy, excited me beyond anything. I love when she takes two cocks in doggy filling up her ass and pussy. Then I start to clean her pussy licking her and cum is dripping on my face fro
Her arse. Followed by a gentle sucking on the bull’s cock… mmmhhh

True friends clean each other's loads from pussy and share.

cleanup.JPG

Reactions: Atlanta_Jay