• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Clk CT BULL 4 Cuck Cpl

• Thread starterBlkCTBull4WF
  • Start date

BlkCTBull4WF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
New to Dark Cavern and looking for a cuckold couple. I want my black cock to be worshipped and adored by your cuck and then I want him to clean you up after I drop a nice load of my black babies in your pussy. I know CT is hard to find for this but I am optimistic. Let's meet ASAP.

Attachments

• HPIM1551.JPG
    HPIM1551.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 211246.jpg
    211246.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 382
gelder186 said:

I did not say I was a BBC gelder. Everyone has there opinion but I did say BULL. Big difference. I am a hard 7in and can please tight white pussy as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Ct and would love to suck that BBC dry,PM me:bj:

love to taste your black baby makers

BlkCTBull4WF said:
New to Dark Cavern and looking for a cuckold couple. I want my black cock to be worshipped and adored by your cuck and then I want him to clean you up after I drop a nice load of my black babies in your pussy. I know CT is hard to find for this but I am optimistic. Let's meet ASAP.

I'm a transgendered woman who's not passable yet but I love your manhood sugar and would love to taste your black baby makers as they flow into my sucking mouth from your balls.

Users who are viewing this thread