• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock cage purchase

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
want to get a cock cage. anybody know online retailers who have good cages? the cb models are $150+ at the local shop and havent seen a real difference online either.

my pick

I prefer steel. This one gets my vote:

tickleberry-spiral-1.jpg

The cage doesn't move at all in relation to the main outer ring (no pinching), the outer ring comes in three sizes (no hinge=no pinching), you can't escape unless you have really small balls or the wrong size ring, you can't masturbate, and it curls down naturally so you can wear briefs or whatever you want. Getting the right size ring is very important. Buy some steel cock rings and try them on for a few hours, since they're cheaper and you need circulation.

My first purchase was the Sentinel steel cage, but it had all of the problems the Spiral doesn't.

20098131542423106.jpg

Various sizes of these and other models are for sale on ebay, but are they genuine? Who knows? I bought both of mine on ebay for under $50 and had no problems. All I know is that my wife is really getting into keeping me locked up and controlling my orgasms. And even though I'm on the large size (8x6 inches), I'm a grower not a shower, and fit into the cage just fine when flaccid. Good luck.

My dick slips out of the second one pictured. It falls out between the ring and the cage while I am sleeping. I have one if someone makes me an offer.
I also have the Birdlocked Pico. It is a punishment type cage that can only be worn for a few days at a time, not permanent. It has silicone spikes that will bury into the head of your dick when you get an erection. It and most others also will pull your balls out of your body when you get an erection, you don't know how many erections you have while sleeping, until you wear one of these. But the regular Birdlocked is very comfortable, soft, light weight and you can be active with it.
The bad thing about most, but not all of them, is that you sometimes spray when you piss. Not all the time, but sometimes you do. It is safer if you piss sitting down, like a girl. No mess.

How much for yours,I have a VERY small cock. like 3in

My dick slips out of the second one pictured. It falls out between the ring and the cage while I am sleeping. I have one if someone makes me an offer.
I also have the Birdlocked Pico. It is a punishment type cage that can only be worn for a few days at a time, not permanent. It has silicone spikes that will bury into the head of your dick when you get an erection. It and most others also will pull your balls out of your body when you get an erection, you don't know how many erections you have while sleeping, until you wear one of these. But the regular Birdlocked is very comfortable, soft, light weight and you can be active with it.
The bad thing about most, but not all of them, is that you sometimes spray when you piss. Not all the time, but sometimes you do. It is safer if you piss sitting down, like a girl. No mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back