Cock Size Rumor

• Thread starterangus_caine
  • Start date
lifelong cuck

Hey, You do not have a small dick, you have a CLIT!!! Do not be embarrassed by showing your clitty to men! I love for real men to see my tiny little clitty and my 2 tiny useless shriveled up little ovaries!! I have the men laugh and humiliate me while they push my ovaries up inside of me where they belong, like a good little sissy femmy pussy!!
sissy missy

No balls to see

iwantmature said:
Hey, You do not have a small dick, you have a CLIT!!! Do not be embarrassed by showing your clitty to men! I love for real men to see my tiny little clitty and my 2 tiny useless shriveled up little ovaries!! I have the men laugh and humiliate me while they push my ovaries up inside of me where they belong, like a good little sissy femmy pussy!!
sissy missy

As you can see from this photo my ball bag is empty. Actually it's so shrivelled up you can't see my ballbag at all.

I do have two little balls permanently up inside me, my balls are the size of two dried peas so my scrotum is empty and taut like so it looks like a woman's pussy lips to all who would sneak a peek.

Attachments

• Semi hard.jpg
    Semi hard.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 109
Advantage of clit like dick

Just wanted to share a recent advantage I'm discovering of being impotent and having a cock more like a woman's clit, spontaneous orgasms.

Attachments

• Spontaneous orgasm a.jpg
    Spontaneous orgasm a.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 118
Mine is on the small side of average, just over 5" lenght and 4" girth. My wife says that being well endowed is 7+....and there are some differences...It is a huge turn on to feel a manly man inside...

Bbc In Nyc

8 1/2 Length
61/2 Girth
REAL BULL DICK HERE.

4'' hard when its that small there is no need to measure girth

Growing smaller

maxihorn said:
wow life long cuck were u born like that or did u do something to make it even smaller?

Been on medication for prostate for 2 years now, been shrinking very fast recently. Was just over 5" in my prime, now can't get a hard on and usually around 1" including foreskin.

Morning Glory

Here's a photo of me first thing this morning, not much sign of my cock and no balls in sight!

Attachments

• am glory.jpg
    am glory.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 129
Proud to be Dickless!

A picture is worth a thousand words. Below is my tiny dick. I have a severe case of impotence. I have decide to live with it and accept my role as a dickless bitch.

eunuch, I suggest that you should take up jogging and lose weight and then see if more of it is uncovered. I think it is just hiding behind folds of fat in the pelvis area. Honestly, I have never seen a penis so small. You need to live in a house with 20 nude women 24/7, to excite your dicklit to grow to normal size.

Saraha said:
eunuch, I suggest that you should take up jogging and lose weight and then see if more of it is uncovered. I think it is just hiding behind folds of fat in the pelvis area. Honestly, I have never seen a penis so small. You need to live in a house with 20 nude women 24/7, to excite your dicklit to grow to normal size.

According to the Body Mass Index, I do fall into the "overweight" category. However, if I weigh what the BMI suggests, my wife says that is too skinny.

I think it is genetics. My brothers are similarly endowed except they only have one testicle whereas I have two.

I got 2 inch hard

image.jpg

angus_caine said:
So it is said most of us have smaller size cocks in our community. I am wondering if this is true...

Mine is 5" 3/4 long (fully hard), about 5" thick. Mine is sort of small. Anyone else smaller like this? Or are you guys larger?
I am 7 long and 6.75 around

Reactions: Focker
8Lx6C
20201021_225358.jpg

Reactions: Focker and bandgcouple