Cock Size

• Thread starterspoogefest
  • Start date
Ned said:
Oh, I see....this is just a FANTASY site. There should be no reality or truth posted here. Is that what you are saying? Sure sounds like it.
Well tell ya what....I'm free to post my thoughts or opinions just like you're free to believe you've got a BBC. :nutkick:

I've got plenty enough for your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if black guys are bigger on average, I think the whole IR scene as it is portrayed now is still about the fantasies of white guys (and a few female size queens).

BlackWolfX said:
Even if black guys are bigger on average, I think the whole IR scene as it is portrayed now is still about the fantasies of white guys (and a few female size queens).

yeah...you're probably right about that.

maybe its just me, but even though the girl interviewed is really cute, and i love me some black ladies mind you.. it kills any sexual thoughts i have of her when she is too fucking stupid to know a) what grade she is in b) wtf happened on 9-11 ..etc... im sure she said more stupid things but i quit reading after that.. it was killing my erection

DE_BBC said:
Well, I beg to differ I think that women do in fact care about size...is size the most important thing? No, probably not too most woman...but I think it's silly to think that they don't consider it.

Actually, my friend, you are saying the same thing as I....you are just using other words. So good to see we agree.

It's also interesting to note that evolutionarily, asians tend to be the the most growers and then caucasians, and then blacks are the most showers.

It had to do with the environment when our ancestors spent time separated for tens of thousands of years. Asians were in a colder climate with constant sun which led to thick black hair, extra fat in the eyelids to protect from the cold, and the penis would retract when unused for the same reason.

Caucasians were in a fairly cold climate as well but with many forests that led to less direct ******** to sun so eye-catching hair colors such as red and blonde could develop for the women while not having such negative consequences for the men. Whereas if a man had developed blonde hair in a place without much tree cover the glint of sunlight would give away his position from far away. The lessened ******** to sunlight also allowed eye colors such as blue and green whereas people are better off with brown in very sunny places.

In Africa, you've got a very warm climate, well, hot actually, and lots of sun ********. This leads to more melanin in the skin for protection and the penis has no need to retract into the body for protection either.

Obviously, when you're talking about so many people you can't make blanket statements but I think these are reasonable theories for the most part. Of course there will be asians who are showers and blacks who are growers because we've still got 99.906% of the same genetic makeup anyway.

As far as average penis size, many people seem to agree now that most men fall between 5"-6" inches with a girth of 4"-5.5". This is a lot smaller than previous studies and it's not like any truly random study with a decent amount of data has been done anyway.

You've also got factors such as guys who are bigger would be more likely to get involved with such a study, self-measurements, and the fact that growers lose more size than showers when not fully erect.

A bit of knowledge shouldn't hurt anyone's sexual fetish and fantasy. You can take in this information and still go back to enjoying whatever gets you off.

anon1210 said:
It's also interesting to note that evolutionarily, asians tend to be the the most growers and then caucasians, and then blacks are the most showers.

It had to do with the environment when our ancestors spent time separated for tens of thousands of years. Asians were in a colder climate with constant sun which led to thick black hair, extra fat in the eyelids to protect from the cold, and the penis would retract when unused for the same reason.

Caucasians were in a fairly cold climate as well but with many forests that led to less direct ******** to sun so eye-catching hair colors such as red and blonde could develop for the women while not having such negative consequences for the men. Whereas if a man had developed blonde hair in a place without much tree cover the glint of sunlight would give away his position from far away. The lessened ******** to sunlight also allowed eye colors such as blue and green whereas people are better off with brown in very sunny places.

In Africa, you've got a very warm climate, well, hot actually, and lots of sun ********. This leads to more melanin in the skin for protection and the penis has no need to retract into the body for protection either.

Obviously, when you're talking about so many people you can't make blanket statements but I think these are reasonable theories for the most part. Of course there will be asians who are showers and blacks who are growers because we've still got 99.906% of the same genetic makeup anyway.

As far as average penis size, many people seem to agree now that most men fall between 5"-6" inches with a girth of 4"-5.5". This is a lot smaller than previous studies and it's not like any truly random study with a decent amount of data has been done anyway.

You've also got factors such as guys who are bigger would be more likely to get involved with such a study, self-measurements, and the fact that growers lose more size than showers when not fully erect.

A bit of knowledge shouldn't hurt anyone's sexual fetish and fantasy. You can take in this information and still go back to enjoying whatever gets you off.

well said

Size

I can only talk about my self but not all the black men i had been with are BIG been with some big white and indian men that were just as big.

For me its the color and the way some men treat me that i love its all a mind thing.

:flash: