• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cock sleeve?

• Thread starterGuastav
  • Start date
cuckhubby48 said:
Ok, but I’m a caged cuck
That’s not a problem at all. I have a friend who can pick any sort of lock and then make a key to fit.
She May want you to fuck her in payment but if you don’t want to, I can fuck her for you. OK

MajorHorner said:
That’s not a problem at all. I have a friend who can pick any sort of lock and then make a key to fit.
She May want you to fuck her in payment but if you don’t want to, I can fuck her for you. OK
I’m ok being caged and denied thanks

CuckoldRogacz said:
My wife is waiting. ****** public my wife in front of me online with anydesk 14
cuckhubby48 said:
I’m ok being caged and denied thanks
Great news, that leaves me to fuck with the locksmith.

A cock sleeve doesn't do it for her anymore, she lets me fist her when she's in the mood and I can make her cum real hard that way after a good pounding

Reactions: MajorHorner and crt
natasnaikul said:
A cock sleeve doesn't do it for her anymore, she lets me fist her when she's in the mood and I can make her cum real hard that way after a good pounding
I don’t even get anywhere near doing anything to my wife.

Reactions: natasnaikul
cuckhubby48 said:
I don’t even get anywhere near doing anything to my wife.
Sorry to hear that. Or good for you if that gives you pleasure! Mouth and hands are all I'm allowed to use to please her at her request only. My clit is useless, we haven't had penetration sex in at least 10 years or so since she started dating other men

natasnaikul said:
Sorry to hear that. Or good for you if that gives you pleasure!
It’s ok with me, helps being caged, it works perfectly for my wife,

Reactions: natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Sorry to hear that. Or good for you if that gives you pleasure! Mouth and hands are all I'm allowed to use to please her at her request only. My clit is useless, we haven't had penetration sex in at least 10 years or so since she started dating other men
You’ve got both a cock AND a clit???

Users who are viewing this thread