• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
I have been a cocksucker from the beginning. My very first sexual encounter with another person was giving a blowjob when I was 14. I didn't get my first pussy until I was 18 and by then I was a veteran cocksucker.

The first time I sucked cock was amazing. My entire body was quivering with excitement. To this day I can still recall how hot his cock felt in my hands. When he came in my mouth I knew this was something I wanted to do forever.

When I got my first pussy it was OK. Nothing special. No quivering with excitement or anything.

The reality is I have always gotten the most pleasure from pleasuring others. My own orgasm was always last on my mind. Feeling a guy swell inside of my mouth as his body tensed and his cum pumped down my throat has always been more satisfying than my own orgasm.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, natasnaikul, bitchboi and 6 others
I want to suck cock.

stubbyhubby said:
I have been a cocksucker from the beginning. My very first sexual encounter with another person was giving a blowjob when I was 14. I didn't get my first pussy until I was 18 and by then I was a veteran cocksucker.

The first time I sucked cock was amazing. My entire body was quivering with excitement. To this day I can still recall how hot his cock felt in my hands. When he came in my mouth I knew this was something I wanted to do forever.

When I got my first pussy it was OK. Nothing special. No quivering with excitement or anything.

The reality is I have always gotten the most pleasure from pleasuring others. My own orgasm was always last on my mind. Feeling a guy swell inside of my mouth as his body tensed and his cum pumped down my throat has always been more satisfying than my own orgasm.
beat you to the punch ... or should i say, to the cock. i sucked my first cock ... and then just a bit later, my first TWO glorious Black Cocks ... when i was 12. i will never forgive how terrified i was ... or how excited ... or quickly how "right" it felt.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and 44 mwm
I'm also one of those guys who likes to suck cock. I wouldn't even call myself bisexual. I have no real interest in boys. It's just that I'm very submissive. I love to be humiliated and shown my place in the hierarchy. And what could be more humiliating than kneeling in front of another man, sucking his cock and having his cum splattered all over my face?

I also gave blowjobs long before I had my first girlfriend. I even let guys fuck me from time to time. It's just my natural place in the sexual hierarchy.

Reactions: bitchboi, shavedman39, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
Such a paradox--you like sucking cock and say it's your natural place, yet you also think it's humiliating and even like it that way. I certainly know the feeling.

Yet at the same time, I'm always very happy and fulfilled after sucking cock(s) and don't want anyone taking away my right to be who I am. We can be proud of who we are and what we do. Cocksuckers make the world a better place.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: subwhite, natasnaikul, shavedman39 and 3 others
A load for a cuck

VideoCapture_20230920-075017.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WifeLooker, GianniBull, BBCwhorewife and 12 others
hello...mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
AD 383 939 529

I love cock

I still prefer to suck. I feel very proud and accomplished when I suck it out.🤭

Reactions: subwhite, CreamyBill, samanthaNwilli and 1 other person
eightinch said:
A load for a cuck

hello...mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here
wow

Reactions: eightinch
I'd love to suck those eight inches

Reactions: eightinch
eightinch said:
A load for a cuck

This cock and this cumshot is just awsome. I’d happily swallow every drop

Reactions: bitchboi, 44 mwm and eightinch
eightinch said:
A load for a cuck

What a shame to waste it. I would have loved every drop.

Reactions: 44 mwm, TexaKancpl and eightinch
isn't sucking cock part of being a good little sissy cuck? hell yes...lol. admittedly took me awhile to learn how and to swallow, but with a lot of practice, i think i have a pretty good grasp of it!

Reactions: 44 mwm and 69eatmore77
Yes he sucks cock and swallows the loads...

IMG_3341 (2).JPG IMG_3346 (2).JPG IMG_3347(2).jpg IMG_3349(2).jpg 4 (2).jpg 2 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: WifeLooker, Dickered, 44 mwm and 4 others
I have been known to suck a cock now and then. I have a couple I am a bull for his wife, who loves to humiliate her husband. He is as straight as they come, while fucking his wife she was moaning and enjoying herself, he was really turned on so while I was fucking I suck his cock. He probably was humiliated but he could never tell anyone because I was fucking his wife in which he would not want that out to our mutual jock friends. But when I was about too cum I gave him the load all over his face. What humiliation

IMG_1920.jpeg IMG_1549406686.jpeg IMG_1549406650.gif

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer, 44 mwm and 69eatmore77
She had me start sucking the first week, my first was her old BF

Reactions: mwdad and IanNEUK
I've been sucking cock for almost 20 years. I used to average 3 different guys a week.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, 44 mwm, TexaKancpl and 1 other person
your cock looks very suckable

Users who are viewing this thread