• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

love sucking cock

ImageHanjdler.ashx.png

I would suck you off...I hope you can shoot lots of hot spunk in my mouth for me to swallow!
I would give that a suck and hope you can give me a big mouthful of cum to swallow!

I would suck you off...I hope you can shoot lots of hot spunk in my mouth for me to swallow!

I would give that a suck and hope you can give me a big mouthful of cum to swallow!
Hmmmm sooo fucking hot and nasty. Cum on lets meet up i got plenty of fat loads for you all night. Just make sure you eat those balls. Message me lets get nasty. Message me on skype
live:.cid.9ec4e8eaa97756e1
Help me shoot some fat loads on cam

Last edited:
Let us know how it goes.
Husband here again. I certainly will. I think it may happen soon. I have no desire to suck a cock, but something about her urging me to do it turns me on uncontrollably. If it happens, it will be because she got me so overheated.

Last edited:
One of our neighbours recently got divorced, the wife left him for another guy. The wives knew each other socially.
A couple days ago my wife says out of the blue, I wonder how Bill is doing, you should go by make sure he's OK and help him out now that he's alone. I think I instantly blushed, the way she said it left no doubts what she meant, she knew I fancied him . She started laughing when she saw my reaction

One of our neighbours recently got divorced, the wife left him for another guy. The wives knew each other socially.
A couple days ago my wife says out of the blue, I wonder how Bill is doing, you should go by make sure he's OK and help him out now that he's alone. I think I instantly blushed, the way she said it left no doubts what she meant, she knew I fancied him . She started laughing when she saw my reaction
Did you go over and “help” him out?

Did you go over and “help” him out?
Not yet. I'd like to but I'm not sure how I should approach him or if he'd be into it. But I can't get it out of my head now. I'm thinking I should ask my wife to invite him over for dinner in the weekend and then find a reason to leave us alone.

Not yet. I'd like to but I'm not sure how I should approach him or if he'd be into it. But I can't get it out of my head now. I'm thinking I should ask my wife to invite him over for dinner in the weekend and then find a reason to leave us alone.
Good luck!

What I don't understand about this is why would a heterosexual male let another guy suck his cock?

...why would a heterosexual male let another guy suck his cock?
Let me turn this around and ask "why wouldn't a horny male in need of a blowjob let another guy suck his cock?" I believe it's because they have too narrow a notion of what it really means to be 'straight,' and worry that they are gay and/or a loser if they resort to this option.

Many men seem less prone to these attitudes once they are out of their twenties, have gained a little experience with women and sex, and don't have so much left to prove. I also see various games heterosexual men play to feel more comfortable around gay cocksuckers:

--Stick with casual, anonymous hookups. At a gloryhole, for example. Limit social interaction to the bare minimum.
--Wait for a cocksucker to approach you. After all, he wants to suck you cock more than you need to be sucked.
--Maintain a sense of superiority. You are the one with your cock in his mouth, after all.
--Show no interest at all in reciprocating. Feel comfortable zipping up and leaving without further adieu once you're done having fun.

This isn't really insulting or humiliating--most cocksuckers are used to being treated like this, and honestly either don't mind or genuinely like it. Once you realize this, you probably won't worry so much about not being straight if you occasionally make use of a cocksucker. The distinction just won't seem so important anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back