• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

College Gf Cuckold

• Thread starteritchy321
  • Start date

itchy321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2011
I am older and not in school but my gf has started collgege a few hours away. I had to wait awhile to be with her and now we are committed to each other. But lately she is saying she loves me but just wants to experience college like I did. I guess its only fair since I have done so much but i can't stand to think of her fucking someone else. She told me if I dont want to lose her then I better get used to it. I fought for her for so long and put up a huge fight but I cant leave now. We were on skype one night and she told me to make things easier she would let me watch her experiences. I asked how and she said on the camera. I soon had to watch a guy come into her room and it didnt take long until she was soon sucking his dick. This was the first of many experiences I had to endure. It really hurt but i was glad thats all it was. I actually got pretty hard but my mixed emotions kept me from cumming. Little did I know she was gradually getting me used to it. I have a few more stories with better details if anyone wants to read. Has anyone had something similar to this happen with ther gf or in college?

Love to hear the other stories. Thanks.

really good story...do you have any pix of her?

That is hot. I would love to hear more.

My girlfriend is at least 5'6 with big D cups. She stays in shape since she has danced all her life. It's funny to see how many bras she has to wear to keep her tits down when dancing. I am attaching a pic but I'm not sure I want to show her face since I am not used to this sight yet.

As for her last encounter all she did was give a bj. They were kissing and she made him sit at the edge of the bed while she got on her knees. I got the side view and it was hard to see from her hair in the way but she eventually put it up. I couldn't believe how good she looked doing it since she has only given me one bj and I had to do all the work. She was stroking it while sucking and licking his balls. I think she started to go farther down but stopped. She couldn't get a lot in her mouth but he wasn't too big either. She just isn't used to it. I heard him say he was cumming and she took her mouth off of him but he put his hands on her head and ****** her back down. His hips started coming off the bed and she tried to push away a little bit. I think she was upset but then got used to it. I am pretty sure she swallowed all of his cum since I didn't see any. She got up immediately and turned off the cam. She told me he left after that but wanted me to tell her all that I saw. She made me stroke myself on cam as I told her how it made me felt. The next time this happened it was a girlfriend of hers which made things easier. I will tell that story soon.

Attachments

• 642399319_2296815343_625757446_1306286423435a.jpg
    642399319_2296815343_625757446_1306286423435a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,304
Hi Itchy321, your story is hot man...:p

she if really fucken hot....please post more pix. i cnt wait to hear more

why aren't you recording these sessions? That would make for a hot video

So the next time I really enjoyed. She had a girl over that was in one of her classes. They were talking on the bed but it was hard to make out everything they were saying. They just seemed to laugh and giggle a lot while looking at the camera. I think my gf ended up telling her what she was doing to me. She seemed to be right at 5 feet but her body was tight. Compared to her body her ass was huge and firm. Tighter than my gf's but her boobs were a lot smaller. They started kissing and then eventually would pet each other. This went on for awhile but finally my gf took off her friend's shirt. She laid her down and kissed and licked her body. She slipped off her bra and ner nipples were amazing. I like bigger boobs but these had a great shape to them. My gf ******* her breasts and rubbed them on her friend's. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and so glad this wasn't a guy again. Although thoughts in my head did wonder what it would be like now to see a guy come in and fuck them together. My gf put her big swaying tits in her face as she sucked on them. Finally she helped her friend slowly pull down her shorts and was kissing her clit. After a little while of teasing she got up and whispered in the camera that was all I was going to get to watch and she turned it off. I was so furious and riled up. All I could do was keep replaying those images while I cum several times. That was really the only award I got for awhile since I handled her first guy so well. The other times are more of her with guys and it only gets worse with what I had to watch.

Hi itchy,

My wife Maria has just been in a college romp.

We were seeking a venue where she could have her affairs without attracting the wrong kind of attention from neighbors, co-workers, and so on. One day she said, "Maybe I should take a few night classes at the local jc during summer session. No one in our social circle goes there, and those younger guys don't want a serious relationship with a gal in her 40s, they just want some fun with a Mrs. Robinson type."

Well, that sounded good and it's exactly what happened. Maria used to thrill me by telling me how she had invited guys she really liked to join her at a nearby tavern after class where all the college kids go. As they were talking, she would drop loaded messages like: "Marital fidelity is highly over-rated," or "Adultery is just the thing to put some spice in a marriage, don't you think?"

Needless to say, her comments elicited the desired response, and I sometimes got the even bigger thrill of one of her cell phone calls with our code words: "Darling, I might be a little bit late getting home tonight."

No cameras involved. But she didn't stop at blow jobs, either. She went all the way. During the course of summer session, two students about 19-years-old and one of her teachers as well, whom she describes as "a dashing fellow in his early 50s, but married, what a bore!"

So you see.... Our public education system really is good for something!

Thanks for sharing Richard! That's Hot! Yeah being older there is something about the college age that makes it hotter for me. Especially since she is young and I have known her for a few years. It has been a year since this started so yeah my gf has done some extreme shit since then. It kinda hurts but I know we will last.

Itchy,

I am in the same situation as you with a girlfriend in college who is in a sorority and is an undercover slut who doesn't know that I know about her escapades. What are the hottest things she has done for you on webcame? We could exchange stories if you'd like.

That's awesome hotsororityslutgf! I didn't used to think so since it took me awhile. But on webcam she had a gangbang. I will talk about it later. Would love to exchange.

oh I have got to hear about th gangbang

I'm calling BS on this being real. Regardless, people like the stories you tell, so don't let me stop you.

I didn't think a lot of things were real either until they happened to me.

This is what you signed up for. Don't order a pizza and then be surprised when it shows up and has cheese on it.

Canberra makes a good point. There's nothing ANYone can say on here that will be profound or help you in any way. Provided it DID happen, then it's in the past. Either be jealous about it and leave her or get the fuck over it. Dont dwell on it for months.

So like I said before in the past my Gf has shown me all her dirty deeds via webcam. One night in particular stands apart from the rest. Her and her gf were both on cam telling me they were going to make a sexy vid for me. I figured it would be more of them two this time but I was so wrong. This night took forever but it was crazy. They had invited some of the baseball team over since she was actually working for them during their games. The first hour was boring as hell but as soon as they all became a little tipsy things got interesting. They were playing games but then started daring each other to do dumb shit. Well apparently my gf likes to strip when she gets ***** so it didnt take her long to unleash those huge titties. There was loud music playing so it was hard to really hear anything or make sense of what was going on but the next thing I see are 6 cocks come out. My gf dives in first starting to suck while playing with others. She coaxes her friend to do the same but she wasnt quite as good. It was hard to see sometimes since they were in a circle but I could tell when one guy would grab her head and just start throat fucking her. The other guys would slap their cocks on her tits and grab and squeeze the hell out of them. Whenever she was thirsty they would give her some more beer and she would keep going. Her friend was off to the side already getting fucked since she was too hammered to give head. My gf knew what she was doing and told one of the guys to grab the webcam. I couldn believe she told them that I was watching. They immediately started insulting me and telling me how they were going to fuck and cum all over my girl the entire night and I couldnt do shit. It was humiliating but yet I could see everything now. I could tell they were all about average and a little smaller than me except one. He was black and I swear it was a baseball bat. They grabbed the broom and put it through her arms over her head and used that to pull her face deep onto their cocks. One guy decided to go over and face fuck her comatose friend while she was getting fucked so that left four for my girl. They were so close up on everything with the cam. They finally threw her down on the bed but realized there wasnt room for all of them so they put her on the floor and was licking and mauling her whole body. She wanted the big black dick first so she sould feel it stretch her first. She had never had one as far as I know. It took about 15 mins for her to finaly get that thing in her. all the other guys were watching in amazement but then tried to face fuck her and tity fuck her at the same time. They tried to Dp her but she put a stop to that somehow. I got a huge close up of this black dick fucking her relentlessly then he pulled out and shot on her tits like it was first person view. He moved to her mouth so she could clean him up and the rest of the guys took their turns. Watching her big boobs bounce while some guy is having his way with her is insane. They grabbed her and would lower her down on the other guys. They eventually tied her hands and tried putting the broom and bottles in her pussy. Most guys cum on her tits but a few came again on her face and hair and then would go fuck her friend. I noticed one was missing but he finally came back with three more buddies. So they decided to make the night last even longer. They would scoop up the cum and ****** her to eat it even though she didnt want to but at this point she could barely move she was **********. These guys didn't forget about me and said they were ****** her since she was asleep finally but that didnt stop them. They turned her over and started spitting in her ass. I have never had her ass and this was the first time she was going to take it. I was so furious but excited. These three guys kept taking turn coming in her ass about three times each. They didnt get in very far since all these guys were basically her friends and they didnt want to hurt her. Im not sure what happened to her friend during all this since they had the cam and they were moving it around so much. I will never forget the sight of all their cum oozing out of her well fucked asshole. Several guys had their phones out and taking pics and video. I cant believe they all have proof of fucking my girl and sharing it with whoever. They eventually left but kept the camera on her all night. I just laid there watching her tits breathe up and down with cum all over her sleeping. I jerked off so many times and finally went to bed. I am missing so many details of that night but maybe I can get her side of the story for later.

Only sometimes when she is really horny. It's hard for face to face.

Users who are viewing this thread