• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming out of the cuckold closet to others?

• Thread starterhurloon
  • Start date
H

hurloon

Hello, I am a submissive single male who has wanted to be a cuckold for years. I am 24 years old with a small penis and difficulty maintaining an erection.

I have the desire to tell others that I am a cuckold and have even considered telling my brother and my mother. Is this too weird? Sorry. I just want everyone to know I am a submissive, little-dicked cuck.

Really think about it your only 24

MacNfries is asking some legitimate questions . But in short i would say unless some real embarrassment keeps your cock hard . I definitely wouldn't tell my brother or mother . You said you don't have a partner so why say anything right now . Just find out what get's you off and what kind of relationship you want . You can fantasize and be submissive in private , but if you really want to tell everybody . You better think how they will react because you can't take it back my friend . One more thing you've wanted to be a cuckold FOR YEARS your only 24 . Good luck and take your time .

i think its hot with one of her gf's knowing. we are experimenting with her telling her gfs''some of em. but not saying its me. like she has a guy on the side..see what they say. alsooo theres one girl we told and shes gonna hang out with us this weekend..and it might come up.. fuck. wish me luck..not acting too submissive..wimpy around them

how smal and did mom ever show other women maybe aunts or cuzins to ask if there was someting wrong

Hurloon, your only problem is you, and the only answer is you

hurloon said:
Hello, I am a submissive single male who has wanted to be a cuckold for years. I am 24 years old with a small penis and difficulty maintaining an erection.

I have the desire to tell others that I am a cuckold and have even considered telling my brother and my mother. Is this too weird? Sorry. I just want everyone to know I am a submissive, little-dicked cuck.

As previously said, you did not give a lot of information. As a married sissy cuck, I do feel your distress, and wonder if you wish a female mate for social and business reasons. This is the most common reason. I understand your need to be yourself and want others to know, it gets stronger by the day. The demand for Hot/Slut/promiscious women is much greater than the supply. Do you disire cock, to be a bottom, etc all valid questions. Based on, ""wanted to be a cuckold for years", I think you adore dominant women, and want a "mother" figure. So common an understandable.
The Fine Art of Queening
I suggest you read every word of this link.

MacNfries: I am heteroflexible.. I am aroused by the male genitalia specifically but not men themselves. I've been intimate with both sexes. I masturbate two to three times a day and do prefer it to intercourse. I am not in a relationship and my attraction to cuckolding is the submission to a strong female as well as voyeurism and power exchange through outing me as a cuckold. No medications and I have not been diagnosed nor treated for depression.

Owen: Five inches and my mom has not done that.

mimi: Thank you for the link! This is a good read.

I would like to c u in chastity to stop your masturbating, and for a female friend you can trust to hold the key to stop you touching your penis.

After a month, your mind will crave for release, and thoughts of exactly what you want (male or female or fem-dom, etc) will become chrystal clear. Then "what you want" will be "what you chase".

Most people couldn't master the 'Secret DVD' because they were not able to identify the most important thing missing out of their life - their mind wanted too many things at once.

I would love to be put into chastity as I have difficulty performing sexually anyway. It would keep me from masturbating so much as well and make it easier to focus on other things.

One of the things I,like most about this forum is the seriousness of many of the members when it comes to help. I would spend a LOT of time thinking over the very good advice you have received here before making any decisions.

There is a lot of merit to what Sarah says. Abstinence can be very effective in bringing to light what you really want.

In the end, if you do decide to tell your friends, family members and others, think carefully. Only you know yourself and them best and like pussy boy said, once done, you cannot take it back. You will be left with what your decision has wrought for the rest of your life. Being 24, that will probably be for a very long time.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Thanks for the kind and sincere advice everyone.. I will most likely lock myself up in chastity when I can afford it. I still have the desire to out myself as a cuckold to almost everyone I meet even though I am scared to.. it makes my heart race and I love the feeling. I've wanted to be a sub for quite some time.

If anyone has any experience outing themselves or being outed.. I'd love to hear it in the thread or in a pm. thanks everyone :)

How about outing yourself to friends first? Try that before family ... almost same rush.

A collar around you neck, and your owner can attach a clip on chain when you arrive home each night - to give you the feeling you are no longer in charge of your destiny.

Cuckolds are awesome men who truly understand that women are the breeding flocks that keep mankind alive on Planet Earth, and one day Planet Moon, Planet Mars.

Macho men have an inflated EGO, and if their pecker can't do it's job, "their woman" has a boring sex life - what a waste. No wonder rich men get dumped so often (sex is more important than money).

Update: I have told my best friend and his girlfriend as well as my brother and his wife. They were both supportive of my "coming out" as a cuckold and have encouraged me to pursue a lifestyle that supports my natural inclination toward cuckoldry!

My best friend was surprised at first but took the news really well and has been nothing but supportive of me. When I told my brother and his wife, his wife sort of smiled and didn't seem surprised. She has apparently had some experience with cuckoldry or know people who do.

hurloon said:
Update: I have told my best friend and his girlfriend as well as my brother and his wife. They were both supportive of my "coming out" as a cuckold and have encouraged me to pursue a lifestyle that supports my natural inclination toward cuckoldry!

My best friend was surprised at first but took the news really well and has been nothing but supportive of me. When I told my brother and his wife, his wife sort of smiled and didn't seem surprised. She has apparently had some experience with cuckoldry or know people who do.

==========

your brother most likely has a small cock as well :confused:

either that or my brother is unable to perform very well.. or both

I have told other guys about my wife giving fucks to other men, but it was not because I felt submissive or needed to be humiliated. It is because I am pleased and proud and want others to understand my excitement over sharing "my" pussy with other men.

I also like to be in situations where one of the "other men" and I shock some third guy who is talking with us. After we talk and the third guy is genuinely confused, my wife-fucking buddy will turn to him and say, oh so casually, "I've fucked his wife", meaning me, of course.

I chime in and tell the third guy that it is true, and that this other guy has fucked my wife. The shocked look on the third guy's face is absolutely priceless, as he considers the truth of what he has just heard, from both of us.

Then when he recovers enough to ask me "Why?" I just tell him the truth, which is that my wife is a great fuck and that it makes me want to fuck her even more when I know that other guys are fucking her too!

To me, this is the very essence of wife-sharing. It always makes me want to fuck her just that much more, knowing that other men, including some of my close friends are using her naked body for their own sexual pleasure.

My advice, if you want it, is to find someone that you can tell. Say to someone "Other guys are fucking my wife!" You may be surprised to find how liberating it can be to use the exact words "they're fucking my wife!" or to say to some guy "Fuck my wife!"

I wouldn't tell your mother but you can tell your friends just fine.

I know I probably sound weird to most of you but now that a few people know that I am a cuckold or want to be one at least.. I want to be outed to my best friend's mom.

hurloon,

Why his Mother? How old is she? Is she pretty, and does she act as if she will be accepting? I do not think your crazy, infact i love that idea. I have a fantasy to come out to alot of women such as Aunts. W/B cc

cissymaid said:
hurloon,

Why his Mother? How old is she? Is she pretty, and does she act as if she will be accepting? I do not think your crazy, infact i love that idea. I have a fantasy to come out to alot of women such as Aunts. W/B cc

She is 46, very attractive, and she has always been warm with me.. she seems open minded so I think she would be accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread