• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming out of the cuckold closet to others?

• Thread starterhurloon
  • Start date
Not out to everyone, but my wife has told her mother and her friend that she with holds sex from me in order to get things done around the house. She laughs about it when she tells them.
They said, if it works, go for it. And she does.

Hurloon, Have You Ever Considered...?

Would you like your best friend's mom to cuckold you? I have a suspicion you would and perhaps that's what all this is about. If she knew about you and your "needs", perhaps she could encourage you to be intimate with her or her son, or both.

At 24, I expect having a 46-year old woman to be the dominant person in your life would be enough to keep you stimulated for days at a time! And if she were to suggest, or direct, you and your best friend to become MORE than just "friends" (if you haven't already), you'd likely jump at the opportunity.

Perhaps I'm way off-base here but you've already said you're "flexible" in your sexual orientation and that you're aroused by male genitalia, so it leads me to think you'd enjoy a sexual relationship with your best friend and under the guidance and direction of his mother.

dc

I certainly wouldn't say no to that, Deecee.. although that is just a fantasy. :)

I really would like to tell my best friend's mom though eventually.

Have you Tried Him Yet??

Are you and he (I'm continuing to assume your best friend's a he) intimate yet? Somehow I think this is what you want, Hurloon, and if it is, it's nothing to be ashamed about. Sex between two males can be really great.

dc

No we have not, but he also has a fiance.. I would probably enjoy it but it isn't my primary desire or anything :)

I've decided I am going to tell my best friend's mom that I am a cuckold either tonight or tomorrow. My heart is racing.

Well.. I came out and told her last night. She took it very well but did not comment on it much other than I am young yet and am probably still figuring out what I want. Maybe this will lead somewhere, maybe it won't. :)

Ah, Hurloon! I'll bet you are relieved to get that behind you...and you chose the right day on which to tell her, too...Valentine's Day. Now, your next move is going to have to be getting together sexually with your best friend...and when you've done that, the two of you tell her.

hurloon, It takes huge balls to tell people about your decision. Major Kudo's!!!

I haven't got the guts to do that yet. except on this forum.

ryan

This is a facinating thread, so many facets at play!

" know I probably sound weird to most of you but now that a few people know that I am a cuckold or want to be one at least.. I want to be outed to my best friend's mom."

You may be young in years Harloon, but you are mature in your thinking and seem to know what you want, which puts you way ahead. I am glad you told your friends mother and it will be much easier to communicate now. Someone said they did not think you should tell your mother, I beg to differ, I bet she already knows in her heart, and will want the best for you, and it will be much better coming from you, than one of her catty friends. If you have told your friend, I missed it, but if not, and his mother has not told him, it would be a good idea, because a person who is upfront, honest, and bold are respected by almost everyone. Many persons who like both men an women prefer sex with another male, and since you know you want to have sex with other men, but want/need a woman for social/business reasons and if like me could care less who she has sex with as long as they are clean, and know how to act and dress in any situation. The selected persons you tell, will become your support/referral base, your sister-in-law, friends mother, etc now can look for and refer/set you up with suitable wife material. Men have long married for position, and took lovers for sex, today women do the same

Once you told the first person, you were out, because it is no longer a secret and others will be told. So be it, living a double life is not worth it. Your friends mother has the position and demenor to be an excellent Domintrix/Mistress.

Attachments

• sissycuckwait.jpg
    sissycuckwait.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 540
  • checkpuff.jpg
    checkpuff.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 575
  • eb81.jpg
    eb81.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • jennyvacd4.jpg
    jennyvacd4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 582
  • n_aCAVAKPX0.jpg
    n_aCAVAKPX0.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 511
love it

my wife has told quite a few of her friends...it is such a turn on knowing that they know

Thank you for the words of encouragement Mimi. I plan on telling my mother within the next few days.

Hey all, hope y'all are doing well.. just wanted to post a little update.. I still haven't mustered the moxie to out myself to my mother yet but I did tell my cousin and she basically laughed at me. I secretly enjoyed it but she said I was being silly. I'm sure she'll tell her friends now.

Hurloon,

Thanks for the update.

hurloon said:
Hey all, hope y'all are doing well.. just wanted to post a little update.. I still haven't mustered the moxie to out myself to my mother yet but I did tell my cousin and she basically laughed at me. I secretly enjoyed it but she said I was being silly. I'm sure she'll tell her friends now.

Congratulations for getting up the nerve to tell your female cousin. You're almost certainly right... she will tell her friends, very likely.

Keep working on getting the balls to tell your mother. You can do it. She probably won't laugh at you and may be understanding. (If you tell your mother you told your cousin and she laughed at you, your mother may be sympathetic.)

—Custer

My wife's family is aware of the fact that she dominates me and her sister knows that I am a cuckold. My sister in law is single and her and my wife go out quite often to party and pick up guys.

Hey y'all, another update..

Well, I literally just finished typing an e-mail to my mom and hitting 'send'. I told her that I've wanted to be a cuckold for years and also explained what a cuckold is. I told her that I'd rather my partner get the satisfaction she needs because I am either unable to perform or too small.

I will let you all know how she reacts and what she says in her reply to my e-mail.

Thanks for the support and encouragement every, y'all are great.

You will soon be free

hurloon said:
Hey y'all, another update..

Well, I literally just finished typing an e-mail to my mom and hitting 'send'. I told her that I've wanted to be a cuckold for years and also explained what a cuckold is. I told her that I'd rather my partner get the satisfaction she needs because I am either unable to perform or too small.

I will let you all know how she reacts and what she says in her reply to my e-mail.

Thanks for the support and encouragement every, y'all are great.

Mothers love is unconditional!

My mom finally emailed me back and I read the reply. My heart was racing as I opened it and now I've read it. She said she just wants me to be happy and if this is what I want then I have her blessing. My mind spinning right now.

Hurloon,

Thanks for the new update:

hurloon said:
My mom finally emailed me back and I read the reply. My heart was racing as I opened it and now I've read it. She said she just wants me to be happy, and if this is what I want then I have her blessing. My mind spinning right now.

Congratulations for having the balls to tell your mother of your cuckold personality and desires. Her response is as I suspected it would be. I think it's best you've done this.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread