• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Coming out of the cuckold closet to others?

• Thread starterhurloon
  • Start date
Your mother will already know that you have a small penis from when you were young. Not something you could hide from her eyes.

Hopefully, the people you have told will help you find a suitable female to cuckold you, and in return you can be her sugar daddy or life partner (not necessarily getting married).

Hopefully, you are reading as many cuckold stories as you can from various websites, so that you can allow yourself to drift into the lifestyle, with a full appreciation of how deeply submissive you desire to go.

Yes trust me they know and they support this style of life to, i know she did with me and my wife.

Man, I don't have the nerve to let others know.

This forum is suffice.

Oh Saraha, it is not easy finding a woman to cuck a man. I have been looking for such a woman for a long time. I would gladly marry a woman and support her in every way. I would be the best fluffer and clean up guy ever. But, finding a woman who is into this lifestyle is not easy.

Hey all! Hope y'all are doing well. Just thought I'd post an update.. I haven't been cuckolded yet but have spent the past few months diving deeper into the submissive cuck mindset. I still love the idea of serving a partner and her bull while being locked up in chastity. The next phase in my cuckolding is to out myself on facebook to everyone. Tonight I have my door slightly cracked open while pretending to sleep nude. I hope my roommates see what a sissy dick I have, even if briefly. Hope y'all are doing well!

submissive

Hurloon,
Get yourself down to the nearest gay sauna. Lay down on your front, and take all comers in any way they want. Then you know what it's like to be really submissive.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted but I have been reading the cuckolds.com forums often. I have some good news- I have a girlfriend now. I haven't told her that I want her to cuckold me yet but I am trying to work up to that. I have brought up male chastity devices before and she is interested. I have a pictures I took of her if anyone would like to see her unclothed.

I think Hurloon that's all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread