• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

coming soon naked tiger woods

zibzob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apparently one of his hos took some nude photos of tiger.
this is getting good. Certainly will put to rest the asian and black thing no?

Bit of an ice breaker, allowing more women to come forward and admit which men they have been committing adultery with in celebrity circles. Seems that men can no longer rely on lovers remaining discreet, simply because the women can drag in big money to sell their story.

Any women worth her weight in gold, would certaintly not admit to having sex with a true celebrity like Tiger.

Tiger will now have nothing to do with these women who have let him down, and dozens of potential mistresses will miss out on the erotic opportunities to fuck him. Only needs one woman to spoil it for everyone.

"Sorry to his wife does not cut it with me", she should have thought it through because kids are involved.

I don't know the details of his situation, but I feel bad for the family. I'm pretty sure that I'd have a hard time turning down all the ass that is inevitably offered up on a silver platter to people of such means. Whether he sought it out or not, it was likely to happen. It's a shame that he has to live this private moment on a stage in front of all of us. It would have been hard enough to repair his marriage privately. I'm guessing all this publicity makes it all but impossible unless his wife is the most amazing, forgiving person in the world. I hope she is. She's the only one that can save his family and probably him too.

PS - but on another note, I can't wait for the pics and rumored video(s) to come out. Hope they're pro. My wife's already mentioned them and his endowment and the fact he's a "voracious lover", you know, according to reports, lol... she's so turned on by this thing she doesn't know what to do. I fuckin love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back