• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comments please

• Thread starterxceldenim
  • Start date
yum

I know my wife would love your cock...and i would clean every inch of you after you make it with her.

mango

WEll Mango for that We have to talk one to one :)

hmm where are real cucks

Where are all reall cucks and couples huh?

Your cock is awesome. I wanna suck your cock in front of my gf.
I would have hard and ready for her. You will be squirming.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha

you sissy slut, let every one know how dedicated you are and post your wife pics here here is one more for you all

Attachments

• 29-09-07_0255.jpg
    29-09-07_0255.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 262
Wow

I would love to see that huge thing in every hole of my wife. Here she is let me know what you think.

hmm yeah!!!

Well I am sure she will enjoy my cock, her white ass is perfect for my big thick cock .. so what you are into do you travel. I want her to jump over my big dick

ehmm ehmm

nice story but Iam looking for real not online stories

ok msg me in pvt

from now on to proceed further msg me in pvt slut

ok msg me in pvt

from now on to proceed further msg me in pvt slut

here more of my dick

on demand here you are

Attachments

• mine3.jpg
    mine3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 234
  • mine4.jpg
    mine4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 252
this forum is dead?

any cucks or females? there or all are dead?

Errr

I am not interested in sissys you dumb

where are real people

?? any body here looking for serious BULL

aim back

Hi couples am back after 2 long years now adays in middle east any body wnat to join ??

wow...my hot gf would love that...http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/12744-story-me-pics-you.html

ide plan to have video night at my flat with carla in my bed...we would go to bar first for couple of drinks we often go to...and when i go to bathroom..you would come up to her...and her hand would rub against your crotch accidently....and she would be well impressed....when i come back..she says you mind if this guy watches the movies with us...you ask me to undress you both to your underwear....and then u both get under the cover...while i sit on the floor.....message me if you wanna talk

well iam from karachi but now in middle east where you live?

hmm any one interested ????? see my cock on first post and reply me

tj_hooker said:
Sup OP

so what you are saying is it turns you on to show your cock to guys? And you want to hear from guys about how much they want your cock? Sounds like you might want to hit up a gay dating site. Good luck, and remember to be proud of who you are.

lmao good one ^_^

I have moved to middle east so if nay couple interested let me know

Users who are viewing this thread