Comments please

• Thread starterxceldenim
  • Start date

xceldenim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2007
HI cuckold males comment on my dick and let me know how they can serve me with their wife.

Attachments

• 619481499_2ec27e9beb.jpg
    619481499_2ec27e9beb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 835
  • 619481591_c5d36c1509.jpg
    619481591_c5d36c1509.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,197
Last edited by a moderator:
!!!

Uaauu!!! Such a banana!!!! youe cock it's wonderfull!!! Do u have any more pics, with more quality???

Your cock is great would love to suck you and clean you and wife after you do her. Suck every last drop. Send message please.

no replies without pic

Couples with out picture will not be entertained. come with yours and her pic. and let me know how you will serve me.

hm seems no body is interested. no real cuckold have guts to get her wife laid ifor this big cock.

I just asked for Comments

I just asked for comments and about your fantasies, you cuck old freaks common tell me .

wow that is a huge cock - especially on a white man - you are blessed to have such a big powerful bat between your legs

yes correct

BAT to hit your WIFEs while you watch

you cant handle

haha it seems that such a big cock can not be handled by any lady,,, common getalive you sisssy bitches

That's a good size. You should do well here and find lots of couples to serve you.

What is that?

Well irrelevant site, kindly avoid advertising these kind of sites, Iam searching for some thing good not bullshit

I like this big cock deep inside my wife cunt...

xceldenim - You can talk big all you like but remember in these type of relationships the lady has ALL the power. There are probably about a thousand men for every woman looking sex on-line.

Be polite, post the facts and your location and you might get a PM or two.

hm agreed

I am from Karachi Pakistan.
add me if interested in traveling and stable. also looking for adventure but initially I would prefer if trust is developed
hammad_khaliq AT yahoo or hotmail add me

here I am

here I am on bed waitingfor your wife to fuck filthy little cucks

Attachments

• 08-09-07_0542.jpg
    08-09-07_0542.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 364
wow

What a stud. I'm not even close.

hahah

I know you cant match meyou filthy thing :)

Here is my wife's ass. I want you to put your huge cock in it, just like it says in my sig.

Attachments

• imgp0913r2blr.JPG
    imgp0913r2blr.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 412
hmm

WOW i want to fuck her hard like mustang and slap her butt wooooow hmm wher eyou from?

darlin', it's not the size or the shape necessarily but the skill/interest involved. anyone can be blessed with a reasonable size tool but if you have a jack-hammer tool but use it like a screw-driver....... what good are you to me? then again, if you have learned how to drive that thing..... we may have something to talk about....... kisses-- mango's lovely wife