• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Compare your size!

• Thread starterweener000
  • Start date

weener000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
Hi there,

I guess you all know this site. However for those who did not see it it is simply great (and free)!

The Visualiser

Best regards
weener

Way cool

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
MacNfries said:
weener ... I reckon you just got to know my wife to understand her. She's a very liberated female (that's one of the reasons I married her), and thinks we guys are just way too focused on SIZE ... especially length. Although she does think there is such a thing as "too small" of a cock, she doesn't consider my puny 5 incher that small, and in fact likes its thickness. She's not bought into this cuckold theme, but knows I enjoy the fantasy. When compared to her 2 lovers, I am certainly smaller in length, however, and she admits she prefers her cock with my thickness, but about 2-3 inches longer. Endurance is extremely important to her, and that I don't have. I might last 10 minutes when I'm inside her, and even less if I'm getting sloppy seconds (a mental thing, I know). We enjoy an open marriage so we both could have other lovers ... its just she has them more frequently than I.:)
My husband is somewhat well endowed 8+ give or take but I've had smaller and bigger and I believe it all has to to do with what you do with it along with the mood/setting,etc. Have had multiple orgasms with a 4" cock and not had any with a 10" cock. Anyone else also feel this way?

nobody

hockey said:
My husband is somewhat well endowed 8+ give or take but I've had smaller and bigger and I believe it all has to to do with what you do with it along with the mood/setting,etc. Have had multiple orgasms with a 4" cock and not had any with a 10" cock. Anyone else also feel this way?

cum on girls be honest.

I compared my penis on, http://www.thevisualiser.net, to the preferred size that women like, see below. Phil C

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: DanW_cuckold and Wifesharingfantasizer
Don't compare it to this dick because it's still small

If I didn't think I was on the small size before, that site definitely confirmed it for me. No wonder my wife now only fucks real men.

Reactions: juggfunn
my small cuck

mycuck.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
Still can't the picture with the rulers on it, but I could get this one.

Dan_vs_Jon.jpg
Me vs. my wife's primary lover/bull. Not too surprising which one she can't get enough of, is it?

Reactions: clonesp

Users who are viewing this thread