• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comparing White to Black Cock

And nice big white dick it is.
We Can have big dicks too

E9C462C1-3640-4776-B743-E4AC1D6D3260.jpeg

BBCs sure look good.

Made this hot pic comparing me with slutwives member KingDee, feel free to share if you like

i get butterflies in my stomach just looking at his cock and how he would just take my wife... as he rightfully should and has all permission to do :)
:):)

I feel so honored standing next to him in the pic, and gladfully I declare him as the WINNER and CONQUEROR of me!! :)

comparison.jpg

Last edited:
another one featuring me compared to slutwives member BlackMamba1715

feel free to share if you like the pic

so hot... i can feel my testicles and penis shrink (and my voice getting more feminine) just looking at his penis.

he could take my wife any day and do how they plaese... I have no choice but to surrender to him because he clearly is just SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME! :) :) :)

comparison2.jpg

Made this hot pic comparing me with slutwives member KingDee, feel free to share if you like

i get butterflies in my stomach just looking at his cock and how he would just take my wife... as he rightfully should and has all permission to do :)
:):)

I feel so honored standing next to him in the pic, and gladfully I declare him as the WINNER and CONQUEROR of me!! :)

comparison.jpg
The fact that his cock is so much bigger than your tiny dick GIVES him the right to fuck your wife and even your daughter if you have any. He doen't need any permission to fuck your women.....his superior cock gives him all the "permission" he needs !

The fact that his cock is so much bigger than your tiny dick GIVES him the right to fuck your wife and even your daughter if you have any. He doen't need any permission to fuck your women.....his superior cock gives him all the "permission" he needs !
I've sent pictures of my girlfriend to both of them now...:)

I showed mine by accident to two neighbors and three of my wife’s friends. They were over downing wine, day drinking
I stepped out and got high. One of them asked to see it. I only meant to pull my shorts down but caught my underwear as well.
Just got laughed at

It sucked and it still hear it
It's so embarrassing to when they see your tiny dick and start laughing. Plus think about all of their friends and co-workers in town that they are telling about your lack of manhood. I think the younger the girls are, the more degrading it is when they find out you have a man-clit instead of a cock. I was found out in Jr. High School which meant every kid in my school and probably some of the teachers knew I was dickless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back