• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comparing White to Black Cock

Sissy clit and big black daddy

50589DBD-40E2-4B76-91D5-3842DB58F83B.jpeg 39CB053D-B280-4E41-A2C2-A666094CBA54.jpeg

Owned couple

owned.png
Again, I'd submit as a good obedient cleanup cuckold sub hubby, just to be a part of her satisfied sex. You have to look at that black guy and tell him please Master go easy on my wife and I.

Last edited:
i so have a teenie tini white one and so also desire and do please the larger powerful Black ones. they are so good.
This is why I call them SUPERIOR! I would cower and give total respect to those BBC men. Just looking at a BBC makes me weak in the knees. I can see why more and more of our white women are going to black men. And even us white boys becoming sissies for them.

OH WOW! I didn't a story. I just wanted you to show tour tiny dick to them. I "accidently" showed my niece my tiny dick. It was so exciting and humiliating for me!
...How did you
accidentley show it to Niece?

This is why I call them SUPERIOR! I would cower and give total respect to those BBC men. Just looking at a BBC makes me weak in the knees. I can see why more and more of our white women are going to black men. And even us white boys becoming sissies for them.
o yess am such a slut for SUPERIOR Black Men....never get enough.

...How did you
accidentley show it to Niece?
I was spending the night at m sister's house and was coming out of the bathroom totall naked. I didn't think my niece was home but here I was face to face with her, me stark naked!

o yess am such a slut for SUPERIOR Black Men....never get enough.
LOVE! watching and getting off to black men gang fucking a white man. It makes this white faggot cuckold cum so hard.

I was spending the night at m sister's house and was coming out of the bathroom totall naked. I didn't think my niece was home but here I was face to face with her, me stark naked!
..she'll remember that and it's size.... bet you got hard from the incident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back