• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comparing White to Black Cock

You just know by their smiles that he's taking turns on them. Taking each in front of the other reinforces the idea of ownership and submission to his needs
I was Just thinking the same thing and got my pathetic little 4" hard-on looking at that superior black guy. You know he'd have complete ownership of them in the bedroom.

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

20170917_094450.jpg IMG_2221.JPG
Even more horny would be a bi guy to mediate the said cocks...also suck both dicks before oral contact

...How did you
accidentley show it to Niece?
I have a niece who's a BBC slut, been bred and has 3 mixed race kids from 3 different black guys. I get so hard thinking of her with those superior black guys. I'd love to tell her and show her my pathetic old little 4" uncle pee, pee. I think of her getting her aunt blacked and making her uncle here a cleanup cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back