• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
AD 860 485 449

Take control.

leadandbrass said:
Give up control of your PC completely. Give me full permissions on team viewer or Anydesk. Be completely powerless as I rifle through your documents and profiles and post whatever I find. Maybe if you're good I'll let you watch instead of activating privacy mode.

Message me or post your info here for the first stranger to stumble upon you.
yes i would love to

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

Love the idea of someone connecting, looking at her info, googling her through my browser, finding local places they could post her pics for maximum risk of recognition... AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

own her completely all info, take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

Reactions: Skorpicore
hi - i am a cucki - who will use my pc to ****** my slut?

Want to try showing off my wife. I don't want to ****** yet but want to show off while chatting and then have someone show me their collection.

Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

cuck here,,i want to fully lose con trol,and be ****** to sit and watch,as a bull does what he wants with my PC,and forces me to watch as he exposes my wife,on any sites he wants PM me for Anydesk code

My wife is fully ******* for your pleasure.
Save all the pics you want/transfer files.
AD: 266 504 593
PW: slutlynda

mwm 58 here..wife is 48..
sub cuckold hub here
nervous about sharing Anydesk..please just look if we chat there
585 468 374

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad

Users who are viewing this thread