• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

concerned about my wife

• Thread startercuckmepls30
  • Start date

cuckmepls30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2006
I need some help for all of you. Here is the thing, I have been a lurker her for a long time. I have had the fantasy of my wife of 11 yrs getting some BBC while i watched and served. But it was just fantasy that got me really exicted. Well as of lately things have taken a turn. My wife has a new friend she met at work. This lady have a black boyfriend and a interracial kid. My wife has been out with her before and she told me that the black guys were around and some were hitting on her but she was not into it is what she told me. Well they went to a convention together and told me over that phone that her friend was quick to make friends (with black guys) and that they were hanging out together going out, but that was really all she mentioned. Now she is back home and asking to go out with her new friend for a bi weekly girls night out every other saturday. now that this is happening Iam not sure i would actually want my fantasy to be a reality. My question is should i worry about her with black guys while out..she has told me they do not interest her in the past? She is 33yo 5'7 curvy about 160# big DD's (that is the problem)...what do you think?

Reactions: franklyhorny
let her go but keep an eye on her

SHE'S BEEN FUCKED BY BLACKS, either learn to accept it or prepare to lose her, your choice, might want to sit down with her and talk about your fears and feelings, maybe it isn't too late

well...she has plans to go out on Thursday night so Ill see, but still not sure if its what i want..it sounds hot but lets get serious she is my wife and we have been committed to one another for 11 yrs....dont know if i can actually have this happen...but i guess well see

You are the only one that can make the choice either go out and have fun and sex or not. If she goes out expect it weekly. Your the one that has to live with it. IF in doubt don't because you will hate yourself for letting it happen. Use your gut what does it feel also maybe she really don't want to talk it out the both of you pros and con then make your choice.

Well I guess its happening. She went out last night with her friend. She callend me around 12:10 and said they left the club and were gonna get something to eat so she would be home in about a hour to hour and a half. Well I fell asleep and awoke to the sounds of her opening the door I looked at the clock it was just past 4:30 she walked into the room and went straight to the bathroom. I then heard the water turn of for the shower, I got out of bed and walked in her clothes were on the floor. Her blouse and skirt but no bra or panties were there. I opened the shower curtain and she she looked like a mess...she got upset and said cant i take a shower and peace so i left and waited for her to finish. When she can out of the bathroom i was sitting on the bed and asked her what took her so long..she said well we got something to eat and just lost track of time. I then asked why the quick shower she replied she wanted to be clean, and i asked where her underwear was and she said ...(lie) she didnt have any on. This happend last night....thinking if i should confront her today? help me out

cuckmepls30 said:
I need some help for all of you. Here is the thing, I have been a lurker her for a long time. I have had the fantasy of my wife of 11 yrs getting some BBC while i watched and served. But it was just fantasy that got me really exicted. Well as of lately things have taken a turn. My wife has a new friend she met at work. This lady have a black boyfriend and a interracial kid. My wife has been out with her before and she told me that the black guys were around and some were hitting on her but she was not into it is what she told me. Well they went to a convention together and told me over that phone that her friend was quick to make friends (with black guys) and that they were hanging out together going out, but that was really all she mentioned. Now she is back home and asking to go out with her new friend for a bi weekly girls night out every other saturday. now that this is happening Iam not sure i would actually want my fantasy to be a reality. My question is should i worry about her with black guys while out..she has told me they do not interest her in the past? She is 33yo 5'7 curvy about 160# big DD's (that is the problem)...what do you think?

I don't wish to be hurtful but to a cheating wife "I have no interest in black men" = I am getting shagged by one behind your back.

The last time I told my husband that I snuck out of the house that same night to meet my then black lover who ravaged me all night.......

That is a heartbreaking story. It is one thing to have an interest in IR sex, but it sounds like your wife is completely selfish and is not doing it in a way that is in any way postive to the relationship. Trust is the bond that seals a relationship. If you are convinced she is cheating consider taking the appropriate steps to begin the divorce process. Just make sure you have some solid proof. Consider a private investigator to provide photographs and then humiliate her.

Being in an open relationship is a two person decision. Lying and cheating makes for the worst sort of relationship and dealing with the pain sooner rather than later is your best hope.

cuckmepls30 said:
Well I guess its happening. She went out last night with her friend. She callend me around 12:10 and said they left the club and were gonna get something to eat so she would be home in about a hour to hour and a half. Well I fell asleep and awoke to the sounds of her opening the door I looked at the clock it was just past 4:30 she walked into the room and went straight to the bathroom. I then heard the water turn of for the shower, I got out of bed and walked in her clothes were on the floor. Her blouse and skirt but no bra or panties were there. I opened the shower curtain and she she looked like a mess...she got upset and said cant i take a shower and peace so i left and waited for her to finish. When she can out of the bathroom i was sitting on the bed and asked her what took her so long..she said well we got something to eat and just lost track of time. I then asked why the quick shower she replied she wanted to be clean, and i asked where her underwear was and she said ...(lie) she didnt have any on. This happend last night....thinking if i should confront her today? help me out

Just another thought......but the whole "black men" thing could be a red herring to put you off the scent and she may actually be seeing some white hunk.

Either way, I'm sorry for what's going on. They say boys will be boys but us girls will also be girls, if you see what I mean.

I was in a similar situation with my wife.First things first.
Does she love you? I don't mean that she says she loves you, but rather do you feel loved (come on, you can overcome denial and listen to your inner voice because for the most part you can see through the words and listen to the heart).
Second thing; women lie, i can't be any more direct on this assertion, they lie and they think(as do we when the shoe is on the other foot and we are the ones cheating).But affairs are a messy thing and though she might think that she can have her cake and eat it too, affairs always leave a rather impossible to miss trail after you overcome the denial face. In my case i knew about the affair long before i had any corroborating evidence, but i went to great lengths to dismiss it and explain her behavior , to the point where i considered going to a psyquiatrist for i thought i was crazy.But i finally broke through my self deceit.It was not a pleasurable experience to say the least and it tore me up inside as if i had a limb torn off of my body in cold blood.
Still i aproached my wife and in a very tactfull and as calmly as i could told her that in spite of her less than truthfull facade i knew what she was up to.Still she denied it, still i didn't give up on her.
It wasn't until ,through some clever sleuthian work on my part, that i got enough facts about her misdeed that i got her to admit the truth.(There were many phone calls where the other party would hang up the phone when i answered, she also got a beeper wich she cleared every time after it would go off. I resorted to ,without her knowing, cloning the beeper's code and trcing back the numbers that called. I am an electronics proffesional so i guess i got an edge on that subject, but anyway after having the details and the identity of her lover i confronted her again and told her i was ready to leave her she broke down crying and sobbing uncontrolably and said that she was sorry and ashamed for what she had done, that she loved me and woul never see that person again. And she kept her word.
It took a long time for my heart to heal,i was sad and bitter and resentfull for many months, but eventually we rebuilt our relationship and are still together after seven years.
It will never be the same.Sometimes i feel like i am in a second class relatinship.But i try not to dwell on the sadness and forget the past and things have slowlly returned to normal.
Your situation may be similar to mine, or not.But the choice is ultimatelly yours.If you break through to her heart you may find that love is still there, but it will be painfull regardless of if you stay or go. Good luck, there are no easy choices.

Users who are viewing this thread