• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

confesions

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Well,

I had previously posted i thought she was cheating on girls night out. It has all come out that my wife has been dating a while since I have been working the all night shift, about three years or so. Dating military men off and on while im at work. under the advice of one person in here i wont pry, just support her.

She has a date Friday night and i would love to tag along. Haven't asked yet but where this appears to be a new guy im thinking wait.

Thanks

Desert thanks for update. Just for us ones that dont care to do much guessing, may i ask? Is she screwing them? :) I think you are doing the right thing in supporting her either way. Did you want her to be doing them and be a Hot Wife???? okdeacon

update

well,

Truth be told my guess was and were correct. The more i thought about this and the more i read and research i have done the more it turned me on. So when i found out she has been screwing them it gave me a ferocious hardon...Though backward at first, but with some positive encouragement and assurance she confided she gets lonely at night, and has frequently serviced local military men while i work or on girls night out, and as long as i behave myself she would be happy to bring me, as she calls, " dirty pussy"

She will continue, but Just how long this has been going on is really uncertain and i wont try to pin her down for details, but rather let her talk as she feels comfortable.

Well Done

Desert I know exactly how good it is and i am very happy for both of you. Ahh dirty pussy, you lucky fucker. Be sure and show her how much you love her and appreciate her for what she is doing. I personally salute her for fucking some of the military as i know from my service how totally lonesome in can be while doing your duty to your country. Tell your wife we love her for it!!!!!!!! Enjoy your dirty pussy from your HOT WIFE. Please describe her so us horny fuckers can enjoy her as well. :p:p:p:D okdeacon

also

Like i say under advice i will not push her for details on how long this has been going on. Maybe I dont want to know. Married ten years and she been working around the military longer than I have known her.

ok so you asked for a discription:

I have to be real upfront and as lame as it sounds i dont keep up with her exact weight. She works out twice daily and weighs herself on a daily basis so i dont keep up. She stands 4'11 and she is not fat nor real skinny She has shoulder length red hair and titties are 38c.

oh and she has a sassy mouth!!!

I do not think this is as hot as everyone else thinks. They did not talk about any of this before hand and she likely did not know this was a turn on for him. She more likely thought this would hurt him more than anything else, but chose to continue cheating anyways. He is just lucky he is into this sort of thing. A lot of guys wouldn't be turned on by it.
It isn't her sleeping around that worries me. It is her willingness to hurt her husbands feelings and risk loosing him that worries me.

desert, I think you are handling things right with her - she will share more and more with you over time, if you continue to support her need to have sex with other men on her lonely nights. She is obviously sharing her pussy with a variety of men, and not sticking to just one guy. The sexual experiences she is having will enable her to bring more skills into your bedroom, which is a bonus for you to enjoy. Always show her your nice side, so that she will always come home to you.

Desert

Its all cool. I think your a real man. She sounds very nice. Thank You okdeacon over and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back